Trump is President

Texan

Just now, Muloghonto said:

Melanie looks hotter, yes. But when Michelle opens her mouth, her hotness increases many-fold. I am the sort of guy who is drawn to strong, high energy women. Confidence, capability, intelligence & erudition are sexy to me. 

i kinda played the video after i wrote the comment. Melania started talking, lol. 

15 minutes ago, maniac said:

Agree a good looking "girl-next-door kind of looks+High level of intelligence" is way way hotter than a dumb Bimbo Model type

Agree, but i don't think Melania is dumb. She is average but Michelle is way above average in the 'in between the ears' department.

And as you said, she looks good, in a more 'lady next door' sort of the way.

I saw her a few times on celebrity carpool and was blown away by how smart & funny she is. I hope she runs for President one day. Would vote for her in a heartbeat. Because if it was Michelle vs Trump, Trump would've received a drumming.

Edited by Muloghonto

7 minutes ago, Sajid_Rana said:

Indians in US seems to be nervous because of Jeff Sessions promise to curb the H1b abuse. :aha:

Pakistani are more nervous. They believe that Trump will bomb all the mosques. Lol I had some Pakistani friends on fb making memes on Trump before the election. They have gone into hiding. Hey it's time for them to stop producing 5-6 kids and living on food stamps. Driving taxis and getting big tax breaks while other hard earning workers have to work their butt off and pay taxes.

29 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Pakistani are more nervous. They believe that Trump will bomb all the mosques. Lol I had some Pakistani friends on fb making memes on Trump before the election. They have gone into hiding. Hey it's time for them to stop producing 5-6 kids and living on food stamps. Driving taxis and getting big tax breaks while other hard earning workers have to work their butt off and pay taxes.

common feature among them.

14 hours ago, Tibarn said:

Lol, Trump will make it so there will be no more Bakistani/Bangladeshi taxi drivers flooding the streets of NYC and Chicago. Qualified people will still get H1Bs

Qualified people? Do you mean all those with fake degrees,fake resumes, friends giving phone interviews and running payroll despite on bench. Hopefylly Jeff Sessions will put an end to this H-1b scam.

11 minutes ago, Sajid_Rana said:

Qualified people? Do you mean all those with fake degrees,fake resumes, friends giving phone interviews and running payroll despite on bench. Hopefylly Jeff Sessions will put an end to this H-1b scam.

Yeah thats why Silicon valley is chock full of Indian comp-sci guys and half the motels in USA are owned by Gujjus.

1 hour ago, Sajid_Rana said:

You must be talking about Pak. Indian GC approved per year is far more than rest of the world combined with among the highest salaries.

Its not India's fault that there are not too many intelligent and educated Pakistanis.

http://www.myvisajobs.com/Reports/2017-Green-Card.aspx?T=CT

Even among the the H1B approved applications, Indian companies rule the roost. Too bad there is no such thing as Pakistani tech companies.

Edited by narenpande1

1 hour ago, Sajid_Rana said:

No, you're thinking about the Bakistanis that flood there. 

I'm talking about the people who are the highest earning group in the US, the group which produced multiple CEOs for some of the global tech giants, and are model citizens. :yahoo:

U Mad Bro? No need to be Green with envy. :phehe:

On 1/22/2017 at 4:23 PM, narenpande1 said:

You must be talking about Pak. Indian GC approved per year is far more than rest of the world combined with among the highest salaries.

Its not India's fault that there are not too many intelligent and educated Pakistanis.

http://www.myvisajobs.com/Reports/2017-Green-Card.aspx?T=CT

Even among the the H1B approved applications, Indian companies rule the roost. Too bad there is no such thing as Pakistani tech companies.

pakistanis basically seek assylum as refugees..lol they are the biggest southasian country by population represented amoung assylum seekers in europe.