So how long is the rope for Saha?

Austin 3:!6

4 minutes ago, CG said:
7 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:
Mushfiq has 26 average in RSA.. you are talking to a fool with agenda.. He knows nothing :facepalm:

Rsa - kock
Nz - latham
Eng - johnny
Aus - paine - who is doing well  ( they replaced their version of saha wade recently ) 
Bd - mushi

Looks like his standards of keepers are WI and ZIM

You do understand pitches make a huge diff.Same indian batsman last time scored 400 plus on flat track in Sa.On a green track Not many wk even de Kock will score much.

Just now, Rasgulla said:

HERE IS THE FACT LATHAM AVERAGES MORE THAN SAHA(31) IN INDIA 

Some foreign freaking keeper averages more than a home keeper.. Is this acceptable ? 

14 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Guys , forget Dhoni ..his days are over .

Moving on Saha is definitely not a solution , hes a no8 or lower in these conditions and this will continue to hurt the balance of the side . very simple , Costs us a extra bat/bowler .

True, some of them are here only because of their Anti-Dhoni agenda.

But Saha's batting is pretty average tbh. With 5 batsman combination, its always going to fall back on Saha to perform more than this. But with nobody worthy to be replaced, Saha has to come good at any cost. Also, Saha is the oldest one in the team at 33 yrs I think. Surely we need to groom other backup keepers instead of parthiv and dk. Doubt Rahul can keep or else that would have been amazing.

1 minute ago, CG said:
4 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:
Latham :facepalm:is 10 x better than saha 

37 average in Eng
32 in India
31 in Aus

HERE IS THE FACT LATHAM AVERAGES MORE THAN SAHA(31) IN INDIA :facepalm:

You do know Latham is a top order batsman.

That makes it even better..  He faces new ball and He is a keeper. If a small country can find a WK/batsmen like him. Out of 1.2B population you think saha is the best we got :facepalm:

Edited by Rasgulla
9 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Forgot about Latham but Saha is a better keeper by distance. Mushfiqar lol. The problem with our test team unlike our odi and t20 teams, we don't really have a replacement wk. Can't play pappu or dk because they would score 50 and give away 200 because of missed stumpings and dropped catches. Saha plays because of the TINA factor.

Not vouching for DK/PP , though I would be tempted to open with Pappu ( will solve the opening ) and give him one opportunity to redeem himself , but would not have picked him in the squad if it was up to me . This series is done , but its time we start looking out for other options , unless we try we will never know . 

Not vouching for DK/PP , though I would be tempted to open with Pappu ( will solve the opening ) and give him one opportunity to redeem himself , but would not have picked him in the squad if it was up to me . This series is done , but its time we start looking out for other options , unless we try we will never know . 
No way Parthiv drops 2-3 catches per match.30 runs is nothing in tests.
Just now, CG said:

So we want our wk to save us when we are 70-5 when our batsman would not handle pace.Excpet Gilchrist there are few who could.

I expect him to get into double digits atleast.. We all know his limitations:facepalm: There is a reason he bats below pandya and Ashwin prob even jaddu if he is in the squad.

8 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Whatever runs he scores he gives all of it back and then adds on to it. Pappu and dk are crap. No amount of chances will change anything. Best times to look at was SL. We haven't blooded a wk in t20s where we have had a glaring need for 7 years now, what makes you think they will do it in tests. As I said before, until we find someone else, Saha will continue to play. The other two young keepers are Samson and pant. Pant is a good wk not sure about Samson. Haven't seen much yet.

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Forgot about Latham but Saha is a better keeper by distance. Mushfiqar lol. The problem with our test team unlike our odi and t20 teams, we don't really have a replacement wk. Can't play pappu or dk because they would score 50 and give away 200 because of missed stumpings and dropped catches. Saha plays because of the TINA factor.

I said he's even worser than Mushfiq. It's not complement for mushfiq but shame for Saha. 

You are saying mushfiq averages 26 in sA. Saha averages less than 8. You can say he played only this match.

Then hear me out, Mushfiq averages 39 away, excluding Zimbabwe it's 40+ and he doesn't play against BD :-P

And Saha averages 29 away and excluding BD it's even worse. 

And here i have compared him with Mushfiq. Forget about other examples I gave ! Sarfarz, kock etc. Lol

Please don't defend with misinformed claims.

Edited by Bogus Endian
1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Saha is the least of our worries now, btw as expected Dhoni chamchas are in a good mood today.

serious question why will dhoni fans worry about saha,he is not blocking their hero's place ,i mean dhoni is not even in the picture,

we should not settle with mediocrity in form of saha,next home season we should look for someone with more upside ,he may be a greatest wk of all time but modern cricket demands more from a wk 

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

Mushfiq has 26 average in RSA.. you are talking to a fool with agenda.. He knows nothing :facepalm:

Rsa - kock

Nz - latham

Eng - johnny

Aus - paine - who is doing well  ( they replaced their version of saha wade recently ) 

Bd - mushi

Looks like his standards of keepers are WI and ZIM

Read this 

43 minutes ago, Bogus Endian said:

I said he's even worser than Mushfiq. It's not complement for mushfiq but shame for Saha. 

You are saying mushfiq averages 26 in sA. Saha averages less than 8. You can say he played only this match.

Then hear me out, Mushfiq averages 39 away, excluding Zimbabwe it's 40+ and he doesn't play against BD :-P

And here i have compared him with Mushfiq. Forget about other examples I gave ! Sarfarz, kock etc. Lol

Saha played few tests in Aus when he was not regular.after being regular he has improved his batting and AVG 40+ last year
Was mom for batting against NZ.had match saving partnership away with Ashwin in srilanka Wi.stats do not show importance of runs.the 15 runs against Aus in low scoring Bangalore tests were as imp the six of starc.
1 hour ago, CG said:

Saha played few tests in Aus when he was not regular.after being regular he has improved his batting and AVG 40+ last year
Was mom for batting against NZ.had match saving partnership away with Ashwin in srilanka Wi.stats do not show importance of runs.the 15 runs against Aus in low scoring Bangalore tests were as imp the six of starc.

Your given credentials is more suited to any tailander batsman :phehe:

Thus we admit that Saha is a late middle to tailander batsman, coz he's a limited batsman.

That's it. That was my claim.

Edited by Bogus Endian