BCCI furious as ICC docks eves for not playing Pakistan,Threatens to Pull out of the Champions Trophy

Nobody cares about India's whining.

BTW your army is now murdering civilians on both sides of the Kashmir border and its been all over the international press for months now.

PCB is begging ICC for dole outs as India doesnt play with them.

And Pakistan has been crying to the UN and no one has bothered about it.Your terrorist army is being treated a lesson in escalation.And your DGMO called yesterday to stop escalation as the Indian pounding was getting too much for your mercenary army.

Even if bcci is right they haven't been acting very unprofessional recently. They threatened to boycott the champions trophy twice now and threatened to cancel both the kiwi and English tours to India claiming they couldn't pay because their accounts have been frozen.  If ICC didn't give bcci proper notification than they should make that claim rather than throw another tantrum otherwise the ICC will never take their threats seriously because they have been called out on their bluffs 3 times already. Very recently as well. BCCI needs to act like a more professional organization. Now it seems like the guys heading in just want to score cheap political points rather than look out for the best interest of cricket in India.

Edited by Silva
2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I'm saying that playing them in ICC tournaments and not Bilateral tournaments is an inconsistent policy. 

Are you saying that we are not playing Pakistan to deprive them of $ through cricket? Or are we not playing Pakistan because it is an affront to those martyred at our borders? 

Its pretty simple.

1, Ind wont play pak in bilaterals - we do not want them to make money off of us.

2, Ind will play them in ICC tournaments to have a chance to beat them and progress in the tournament.

Very simple and coherent policy. Nothing problematic there. You dont play catch the ball with skunks or raccoons that you find in your lawn, you dont want to help arm them to hit us more.

49 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Nobody cares about India's whining.

BTW your army is now murdering civilians on both sides of the Kashmir border and its been all over the international press for months now.

lol check the reaction to Indian strikes in POK, your blood brothers china and turkey aside no one even wants to hit a conciliatory note. Pak is alone and no one cares about what it says.

BTW mortars dont hit moving targets, the bus in POK is a classical case of collateral damage. Terrorist is the scum who ambush kill and then take the dead soldiers head as a trophy, thats what pak army does. But yeah there will be payback, thats the way it appears no one can help it, soldiers deserve soldiers.

36 minutes ago, Vilander said:

BTW mortars dont hit moving targets, the bus in POK is a classical case of collateral damage. Terrorist is the scum who ambush kill and then take the dead soldiers head as a trophy, thats what pak army does. But yeah there will be payback, thats the way it appears no one can help it, soldiers deserve soldiers.

They are lieing. Simply lieing. What is civilians doing when mortars are being fired. Most of them would have been terrorists with one or two friend/family members, who might have come to see off

i hope the fw's in ICC understand that if the people of India do not want cricketing relations with pak then the GOI will ensure that it is so. its funny they think Anurag has an agenda, what agenda can a man possibly have against a country that kills, bombs, beheads his fellow countrymen.  ICC would want to see how it feels to engage the Indian union perhaps, this is no longer sport administration, you mess with things like this you get your hands on stuff that you can not possibly handle.

Shahriyar Khan crying again for a series with India. He did this rona dhona in last december as well if I recall. Whats up with him and his annual whinning every december for a series? :cantstop:

Aparently PCB-BCCI officials will meet on Dec 17 to discuss about future of Indo-Pak cricket. I have feeling that BCCI will agree for a short series in India before the Eng ODIs. There is a window of 3 weeks between test matches and ODIs as English players will go back for christmas. With that traitor Manohar acting like an douche bag, BCCI might play a short series.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Shahriyar Khan crying again for a series with India. He did this rona dhona in last december as well if I recall. Whats up with him and his annual whinning every december for a series? :cantstop:

Aparently PCB-BCCI officials will meet on Dec 17 to discuss about future of Indo-Pak cricket. I have feeling that BCCI will agree for a short series in India before the Eng ODIs. There is a window of 3 weeks between test matches and ODIs as English players will go back for christmas. With that traitor Manohar acting like an douche bag, BCCI might play a short series.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

You have to understand that if the 70% + of the expected revenue from an India 'home' series disappears, what kind of pressure it puts on a board's budget.  Add to that the extra cost of hosting 'home' series at UAE.  Pak cricket is going through a financial crunch.  Even 15 years ago, when India toured Pakistan, the PCB admitted after the tour, that they were close to being bankrupt if India hadn't toured.  And they were still playing cricket at home back then.  

BCCI is at its weakest at the moment due to the Lodha chaos.  Both ICC and PCB are trying to take advantage of that - still to be seen how it all shakes out.  

13 minutes ago, Lannister said:

BCCI will feel the wrath of people if they arrange bilateral series at this stage. They are already having hard time coping up with both ICC and Lodha committee, and they don't wanna lose fans too. 

BCCI gives a flying fig about "wrath of the people".    Already BCCI has let it slip that they might agree to a multi-nation setup instead of a tour.  Which PCB will agree without issues, since it will still generate $$$ for them.  I don't want BCCI to give in, actually want the government to publicly intervene - that would take the pressure off of BCCI.