Will it happen once again, Virat K.O opponent and other captain waving a white flag

MCcricket

Will Dhoni surrender the initiative once more  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Will Dhoni surrender the initiative once more

• Blame his bowlers
    • Or talk about inexperience n prepare to loose

12 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Ashwin can be a good candidate for ODI captaincy, as he is intelligent and comes across as a thinking cricketer.

But, not having any experience even in the IPL will put him at a disadvantage.

It would be nice if his captaincy is tested in the IPL.

Yeah, it would be nice if plays IPL and Ranji as captain.

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

No...we have won 3 ODI series in the last 3 years under Dhoni....NZ 16, England 14 and WI 14/15  ( leaving Zim ).   It is won 3 and lost 7.

The other wins were under Kohli and Raina

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?captain_involve=7593;class=2;filter=advanced;orderby=start;orderbyad=reverse;spanmin1=01+Jan+2014;spanval1=span;team=6;template=results;type=team;view=series

4 wins (1 against Zim) and 6 losses. 3 losses in Aus and 1 in SA where we lost before 2014 also with better in form teams.

10 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

I clearly stated that the stats are  excluding Zimbabwe.  

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?captain_involve=7593;class=2;filter=advanced;opposition=1;opposition=2;opposition=25;opposition=3;opposition=4;opposition=5;opposition=7;opposition=8;orderby=start;orderbyad=reverse;spanmin2=01+Dec+2013;spanval2=span;team=6;template=results;type=team;view=series

Zim is such a poor side in the last 3 years that winning against them is a given and we have won sending what was effectively an  A team in the last tour.

Edited by express bowling
On 29/11/2016 at 10:14 AM, sscomp32 said:

The reddit system. They have a thread up vote/down vote mechanism along with post up vote/down vote system.

I think that's what Vilander means.

Anyways this OP is a classic ADF post (yes ADF, I refuse to use Indian cricket fans for this farce of a forum).

Just to tell you guys if you think I am Dhoni Chamcha, on reddit I posted cook is even more defensive than dhoni in his last years and people jumped on my like I am some Dhoni hater :rofl:

For the first time I was accused of being anti Dhoni and I was like WTF? Imagine ADF members on r/cricket, I don't even know what they will do. :giggle:

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

/r/Cricket/ members don't necessarily circle jerk.

Same Indian side nucleus, last two years one winning everything n destroying opponents, the highest winning streak n records galore n one barely winning 3 n loosing 7?, One the Capt says we r here to win n supports his players n one while it's a process, excuses blah blah, n before Virat took over he did the same with the test team n it was in shambles.

For supporters pure logic , Dhonis time is up n has been for last 3 years, he is hurting the team, see the difference from being a loosing test side to the best n ODI see the contrast.

23 hours ago, Viper said:

Wouldn't have used ashwin against afridi that's just dumb straight out dumb

Its known fact he has liking for off spinners.. If you even go back to WC2007 Final right when afridi comes on he goes straight to Pathan who bowls a Bouncer on the body and get him out for 0.. One of many examples 

Simple questions RCB has BEST IPL team how come he hasn't won single league till now ? Don't give me IPL is different to IND team.. It has Gayle , ABD , YUVI , STARC and himself 

OP tried to troll but major backfire 

Same bhajji got out afridi in 2011 World Cup. He was bowling in the 41st over. Dhoni bowled him in sf vs Pak.

Edited by gattaca
6 hours ago, MCcricket said:

Same Indian side nucleus, last two years one winning everything n destroying opponents, the highest winning streak n records galore n one barely winning 3 n loosing 7?, One the Capt says we r here to win n supports his players n one while it's a process, excuses blah blah, n before Virat took over he did the same with the test team n it was in shambles.

For supporters pure logic , Dhonis time is up n has been for last 3 years, he is hurting the team, see the difference from being a loosing test side to the best n ODI see the contrast.

If you want you can create thread titled "Daily Dhoni bashing thread" and post there regularly instead of creating different threads.

This should shut OP up with his weekly useless threads.. Typical Pakistani  is causing fights between IND fans.. This is dedicated to you

0:41 wa wa what a captain

Will give this a big bump after the series.. Will keep reminding him from Time to time 

Major fail it will be just like his other threads :hysterical::hysterical:

who did he learnt this from, our own Dhoni. I remember Dhoni giving Ashwin last over in one T20 match in Champions league and was thrashed by David Hussey for 20 plus runs. 

Wouldn't have used ashwin against afridi that's just dumb straight out dumb

Its known fact he has liking for off spinners.. If you even go back to WC2007 Final right when afridi comes on he goes straight to Pathan who bowls a Bouncer on the body and get him out for 0.. One of many examples 

Simple questions RCB has BEST IPL team how come he hasn't won single league till now ? Don't give me IPL is different to IND team.. It has Gayle , ABD , YUVI , STARC and himself 

OP tried to troll but major backfire 

Pathan did not bowl a bouncer.  He bowled a slower ball Afridi slogged and mistimed to log off.

4 hours ago, Viper said:

Despite all the rona dhona from OP every week.. I hope he stays till 2023 just to watch this dude get frustrated :phehe::phehe::phehe: and prob will end up in asylum saying Dhoni dhoni :Giggity:

Atleast Dhoni didn't draw a Test with minnows Bangladesh with NO EXCUSES like OP said.. How could you not win a Test against Bangladesh come onnn:phew: same test team destroyed AUS 4-0 under Dhoni which was never done to Aus ever before...

only 190 overs were bowled in that Bangladesh test. How is it an excuse? 

9 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

who did he learnt this from, our own Dhoni. I remember Dhoni giving Ashwin last over in one T20 match in Champions league and was thrashed by David Hussey for 20 plus runs. 

With all the blame one wants to give it to Kohli, people forget the history that it was Kohli's smart captaincy which actually took the game this far, as India looked like losing that game. He used all his 5 bowlers well to make sure the game goes till last over, else the game could have been easily over earlier.

Remember, Pakistan needed just 47 runs of last seven overs with two set batsman in Hafeez and Maqsood who had already put up close to 100 run stand. 9 out of 10 times batting team wins easily.

No one else could have bowled the last over as Shami, Bhuvi, Jadeja and Mishra all had bowled their quota.

These people bring an old video and show that Kohli sucked as captain. It was his captaincy which actualy took us that far. Again, I will give him some credit as he alone did not take this far, it was the bowlers ofcourse.