Heart warming to see Bangladesh becoming a top side

maniac

43 minutes ago, Executioner said:

This is actually our first win against NZ away from our home. 

England have struggled against us in world cups

That bogey comment needs to be taken in accordance to Bangladesh. They of course don't win much but fight against NZ much better.

On 12/26/2016 at 10:40 AM, maniac said:

This present Bangladesh team at best is as good as or maybe a a notch above or below the Zimbabwe team of the 90's when they had 2 world class talent (Streak and A.Flower)and a bunch of good-decent players who competed against the best...Ran the good sides close,Won the odd big game and were dangerous at their best but didn't win a lot ....They were still the weakest side.

This Bangladesh side is similar.

You mean a side of Flower Bros, Strang Bros, Whittal Bros is not better than Bang Bros? Man you are funny...

Edited by Sean Bradley
Just now, Sean Bradley said:

You mean a side of Flower Bros, Strang Bros, Whittal Bros is better than Bang Bros? Man you are funny...

Dude did you read what I said properly? Yes in 90s Zim was a very competitive side and had some world class players but still they were the lowest ranked among all 9 test playing nations at that time.

Bangladesh too has some world class players who would make most teams like Shakib,Tamim etc. but still they are weak in tests.

Am I missing something or are you ?

29 minutes ago, Pollack said:

That bogey comment needs to be taken in accordance to Bangladesh. They of course don't win much but fight against NZ much better.

Actually we have been outplayed on most occasions with the exception of the last 50 over world cup. I think with Bangladesh playing more abroad we will only get better

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Dude did you read what I said properly? Yes in 90s Zim was a very competitive side and had some world class players but still they were the lowest ranked among all 9 test playing nations at that time.

Bangladesh too has some world class players who would make most teams like Shakib,Tamim etc. but still they are weak in tests.

Am I missing something or are you ?

but Zim beat us in home in one test did they not...i wonder. Even if they did you could say BD have not played us much..and India have grown stronger..but somehow zim of 90's appears stronger when you look at them now, they had so many players and A Flower never used to get out against us.

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:

Bd are very close to SL of the earky 90s,their nucleus is now set.I dont think any win from them should now be counted as an upset.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

They are getting better but not that good. The advantage which SL had was that they had a chucker as their bowling lynchpin. Unfortunately for B'desh they don't have such a luxury.

7 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

They are getting better but not that good. The advantage which SL had was that they had a chucker as their bowling lynchpin. Unfortunately for B'desh they don't have such a luxury.

Exactly. Take that chucker out and SL was nothing. What a shame.

BD is getting better but their ego is bigger than their achievements. They are bit thuggish in nature.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

BD is getting better but their ego is bigger than their achievements. They are bit thuggish in nature.

Our boys don't really engage in banter or sledging so I am not sure about that. 

Fans maybe egoistic but the team isn't. The boys are humble but professional

7 hours ago, Executioner said:

Our boys don't really engage in banter or sledging so I am not sure about that. 

Fans maybe egoistic but the team isn't. The boys are humble but professional

By and large yes. Your bowler impeding Indian runner twice was the worst thuggish moment in cricket I saw. You guys did not condemn it so makes you an accomplice too. Yes the team is slightly thuggish.

Overall you have a good team and our improving. Within few years you will be better than Pakistan.

On 25/05/2017 at 6:57 AM, Khota said:

Who Murali? He had medical reasons. Trust me its very difficult to bowl with action like Murali let alone control it. Murali's achievements are completely valid unlike Ajmal.

7 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Who Murali? He had medical reasons. Trust me its very difficult to bowl with action like Murali let alone control it. Murali's achievements are completely valid unlike Ajmal.

If Murali had a medical condition he could have played paraolympics. If you are allowed a bend you can spin the bowl more. Go try it. It is unfair.

This birth defect they talk about is biggest load of crap I ever heard. I asked my SL friend to show me one picture of Murali as a kid with this twisted arm or proof he had this problem at birth . They never did. 

He cheated.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

If Murali had a medical condition he could have played paraolympics. If you are allowed a bend you can spin the bowl more. Go try it. It is unfair.

This birth defect they talk about is biggest load of crap I ever heard. I asked my SL friend to show me one picture of Murali as a kid with this twisted arm or proof he had this problem at birth . They never did. 

He cheated.

Your friend is a medical professional and tested murali's bowling action? If not, your point and argument is totally invalid.  

Murali is not handicapped, paraolympics is for HANDICAPED people. His arm is not capable of bending straight after a certain degree but that doesn't mean he is handicapped. What do you mean it's a biggest load of crap. What kind of logic is this mate?