B Thampi - Kerala Fast Bowler

Bystander

This guy is ready for international cricket no ifs or buts, averaged 140 today and fastest about 144, n domestic guns read 4 to 5 k less usually.

Accurate at the batsmen, good use of short ball, his pace is same when he hits short or gets it on difficult good length, very athletic, good action, strong action, to me he is the best bowler I have seen not playing for India, along with Nathu, Aniket.

Nathu, Aniket, Thampi, are all ready for next level,

Thampi for shorter format

Aniket for Test

Sangwan for shorter format

Nathu for test as he gets swing at good pace.

If only selectors take of their myopic glasses and pick the thoroughbreds.

D Kulkarni, S Thakur, Unadkunt, Aravind, to me are all mediocre, don't have the ingredients to be decent international class bowlers

Thampi, Aniket, Nathu Sangwan should be looked at also, Warrier, Siraj, Aaron, R Kiran should be inducted in A team n not poor bowlers past 28 years age like V Kumar, Aravind, Dinda.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

@express bowling

many times you are reason i keep coming back to ICF during workday, your honest phast fan reporting over the years is honestly admired and respected by fellow phast bowler fans.:adore: may we soon see an Indian express pace battery in tests in near future.

Agree 100% as a fellow fast bowling fan and cricket fan @express bowling bro is one of the top posters on ICF. Always looking forward to his posts. If you didn't watch a bowler's performance in a game best place to go to is "Speed and performance of fast bowlers" and have a look at his posts there. He owns that thread with his regular balanced posts.

4 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Agree 100% as a fellow fast bowling fan and cricket fan @express bowling bro is one of the top posters on ICF. Always looking forward to his posts. If you didn't watch a bowler's performance in a game best place to go to is "Speed and performance of fast bowlers" and have a look at his posts there. He owns that thread with his regular balanced posts.

well he does have the most reputation lol. Really good poster indeed. The funny thing is he never posts outside Cricket Talk. Only here for phaast bowlers. Love reading his posts.