List of talented, young fast bowlers with pace in India

ShebbySB

On 20/11/2017 at 9:23 AM, MCcricket said:

I've spent a lot of years in Bombay while growing up, n knew guys who played Kanga, Times shield, from those days to now Nepotism rules there, first major criteria if you are a Maharashtrian or not, then minorities don't get support in general, seen many better bowlers n batters then ones playing Ranji being wasted there.

Lol. Nepotism at root levels isn't a Mumbai thing. It is almost in every state. Current "perception" is Delhi tops in it.

Edited by Pollack
21 minutes ago, express bowling said:

As far as hostile fast bowling is concerned ...... Khejroliya is the real deal. ... along with Porel and Avesh.

These 3 guys need bowl in the Team India nets, and let Kohli, Shastri and Arun assess them.

Being hostile alone can't get you many wickets.

24 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Being hostile alone can't get you many wickets.

Porel has started his FC career well, with 10 wicket from 2 games. He has a good channel delivery too, which helps take wickets. Even today, he picked up 3 wickets in a 50 over game.

Similarly, Khejroliya has started his List A career well last season with loads of wickets.

Avesh was bowling good channel balls in the U19 world cup and was the highest wicket taker. 

All 3 have wicket-taking potential.

Moreover, I am asking for them to be introduced in Team India nets and not the national team .... so that they can be assessed by the team management.

Edited by express bowling
5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

No, its side on. Check the position of the back leg. It is parallel to the crease at the point of delivery.

Yea checked it, its clearly parallel to the crease, anyway he looks sharp in that video at least 135 to 142kph, was really hopping and praying to see his debut in last  IPL  just to see how he bowls what speeds he bowls but Rohit ruined it

On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 9:43 AM, Straight Drive said:

Shami is world class. Really !! 

I can't believe I am quoting this, but if you don't find shami as world class then who it is??,dinda?? Vinay Kumar?? Binny? Unadkat?? Please do watch his spells in newzealand (tests)  2014, watch his spells vs Pakistan and west indies in 2015wc those were brushed with pure class on it.

7 hours ago, speedheat said:

I can't believe I am quoting this, but if you don't find shami as world class then who it is??,dinda?? Vinay Kumar?? Binny? Unadkat?? Please do watch his spells in newzealand (tests)  2014, watch his spells vs Pakistan and west indies in 2015wc those were brushed with pure class on it.

Agree to disagree. Shami imo is not world class. Not in category of Steyn, Starc, Jimmy. No Indian pacer is in that category yet imo. 

4 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

Agree to disagree. Shami imo is not world class. Not in category of Steyn, Starc, Jimmy. No Indian pacer is in that category yet imo. 

Jimmy? the same one who has bad records in several countries where there's no help for pacers?