Is this worst Indian batting line up against spin in last 40 years?

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

3rd consecutive failure against spin by top order. 

Haven't seen that earlier ever since I started watching cricket.

Rahane ,Saha and Ishant need to be dropped and sent back to domestics now ..walking wickets they are and have been worked out with similar dismissals every time..Indian Versions of Ben duckett ... Bring Pant,Shardul Thakur(till Shami is fit)  and Pandya

On 2/26/2017 at 10:35 AM, King Tendulkar said:

Everyone his over reacting after one loss . Yes I admit a bad loss . I would rather judge us over a longer period . And over last 2 years we been brilliant . 

One loss and icf is panic mode . Lots of Pakistani type reactions here :giggle:

@King Tendulkar   dsr - can you update now, talk  nah?

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:41 PM, King Tendulkar said:

Michael Clarke baggged 9-6 v this line up . Should we have axed and panicked after that ? Hell no and they came back and got us to number 1 these magnificent legends 

can we not show some patience now after just one bad game ? 

The knee need jerk reactions are perturbing 

What happened now

Not only can they not play spin, they collapse almost every game. Been happening consistently but cracks have been papered over by strong individual performances.

Recent teams have also struggled against soon but this is the nadir. Surrendering meekly against an Aus team that was crushed by SA is incomprehensible.

Playing quality spin on spinning wickets require patience. 

And that patience is lacking in today's Indian batsmen. You need to pull a Steve Smith- be unperturbed about balls spinning past your outside edge off of good-length, making sure there is no bat-pad, punish the bad balls and be unperturbed against good balls. Sometimes its got to be  3 maidens, 1 four, 2 more maidens. Thats how test cricket is played on tough wickets.

Indians have failed to put a price on their wicket. Every single one of them- except Pujara - is easy to dismiss if you can do the 'keep them from a 4-shot for 3 overs and see them try something stupid' mantra in play.

What happened now

Mumbai 2004,but that pitch was way poor, we defended 105 freaking run against the ATG Aussie side, had this lot faced that side especially warne on that pitch,they would have been shot for sub 50 scores.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Yes enjoy it guys . We been poor 

but we can bounce back . There is a lot of class in this team . They just in horror collective patch at moment . 

Bhai aisi class ka kya fayda jo glass ki Tarah toot jaaye,management has been very stubborn and has consistently played out of form players and not giving chances to those who performed well in domestic Cricket, Vijay, rahane, saha,ishant,even ashwin look to have hit rough patch as and Rahul has been way too inconsistent, pujara,kohli and lower order bailed us out this season but guess law of avg is catching them fast, 4 out of form player with 2 inconsistent player was a disaster waiting to happen and it happened.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk