RamJas College Incident Thread

Malcolm Merlyn

14 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

India would not accept the terms and then India would lose its status in the eyes of the world as a mandated democracy. It'd have been seen as a sham democracy. 

but it matters to the UN.

I am exploring the possibility that Nehru deliberately stopped the war and went to the UN because he knew that if India completely re-conquered Kashmir and UN still asked for a plebiscite, then India would lose Kashmir or lose reputation for being a sham democracy.

As i said, he figured 'half an apple is better than no apple'.

What world are you talking about? One that was recouping after WW2 and that enslaved countries such as Ind? 

It may matter to UN but it is what matters to Ind that counts. By not going to UN, Ind had the option to focus on what mattered to it 

And dont forget that Ind broke Pak in to two halves, creating BD

PS Please also see the video I posted in the last post 

Edited by zen

4 minutes ago, zen said:

What world are you talking about? One that was recouping after WW2 and that enslaved countries such as Ind? 

It may matter to UN but it is what matters to Ind that counts. By not going to UN, Ind had the option to focus on what mattered to it 

And dont forget that Ind broke Pak in to two halves, creating BD

PS Please also see the video I posted in the last post 

1. The world I am talking about is the world that gave India and dozens of other nations freedom. Did the caribbean nations, gulf nations fight for their freedom ? No, they were given it. Due to the Tehran accords. It was the world that enshrined the human rights accord and put democracy as the legitimate form of government.

2. What matters to the UN matters to India, especially a year and half or two after its independence, when a basic embargo would've crippled India. 

3. The videos you post, does nothing to address the fact that the UN did mandate a referendum and if India had whole Kashmir, it'd be forced to carry it out. India had no friends back then, Pakistan was already friends with USA. India could've suffered the same fate as North Korea, invaded by an UN coalition to deliver justice to the Kashmiris (referendum).

IMO, Nehru balanced these potential threats and made the decision that half of Kashmir is better than no Kashmir.

36 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

1. The world I am talking about is the world that gave India and dozens of other nations freedom. Did the caribbean nations, gulf nations fight for their freedom ? No, they were given it. Due to the Tehran accords. It was the world that enshrined the human rights accord and put democracy as the legitimate form of government.

2. What matters to the UN matters to India, especially a year and half or two after its independence, when a basic embargo would've crippled India. 

3. The videos you post, does nothing to address the fact that the UN did mandate a referendum and if India had whole Kashmir, it'd be forced to carry it out. India had no friends back then, Pakistan was already friends with USA. India could've suffered the same fate as North Korea, invaded by an UN coalition to deliver justice to the Kashmiris (referendum).

IMO, Nehru balanced these potential threats and made the decision that half of Kashmir is better than no Kashmir.

What are you talking about? I dont think you understand anything 

There is no way that Pak going to UN on its own would have forced Ind to accept UN terms when Pak could not do that for states such as Junagarh (listening to video and putting 2+2 together are two different things) .... And when Ind divided Pak creating BD, did Pak go to UN? (It isva waste of time for me posting such rhetorical question, when you can't even connect the dots)

And Nehru was so smart thst he even bought into the Ind-China bhai bhai line .... gave up on Tibet .... http://indiafacts.org/nehru-and-the-china-tibet-blunder/

Get your head checked, my friend. You have spammed a lot on this forum, may be it is time for you to stop now

Edited by zen

2 hours ago, zen said:

With pandits being killed and forced to moved out, ISIS flags being waived, etc, the independence of Kashmir is now more related to Islamization of that region 

Additionally, first step for implementation of UN resolution was removal of all Pak citizens from PoK 

So first PoK has to be united with J&K, Pandits resettled, etc, and then we would be able to see the way forward more clearly imo 

what is that way forward?. just like you are doing there can be a discussion on way forward. What would you do if you are unable to unite POK in J&K and kashmiri Pandit resettled. We cannot let civilian and army men die in Kashmir. The people who are losing their lives are also Indian. There has to be a way forward without the loss of lives.

12 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

what is that way forward?. just like you are doing there can be a discussion on way forward. What would you do if you are unable to unite POK in J&K and kashmiri Pandit resettled. We cannot let civilian and army men die in Kashmir. The people who are losing their lives are also Indian. There has to be a way forward without the loss of lives.

Would you agree if Hindus drive all the muslims out of rest of Ind like the pandits were driven out of Kashmir? If Islamic fundamentalist can do that in Kashmir, why can't other states do that to minorities in their state? 

For the sake of Indians not dying, would you accept a Hindu Ind and ask Muslims to forget about Ind?

It is Islamic fundamentalist that are resorting to violence in Kashmir and supported by Pak. How many pandit, sikh, buddhist, etc have picked up guns in Kashmir?

If we fight for minority rights in rest of Ind, we have to fight for minority rights in Kashmir too

We need answers to these questions to device a proper way forward

Edited by zen

1 hour ago, zen said:

What are you talking about? I dont think you understand anything 

There is no way that Pak going to UN on its own would have forced Ind to accept UN terms when Pak could not do that for states such as Junagarh (listening to video and putting 2+2 together are two different things) .... And when Ind divided Pak creating BD, did Pak go to UN? (It isva waste of time for me posting such rhetorical question, when you can't even connect the dots)

And Nehru was so smart thst he even bought into the Ind-China bhai bhai line .... gave up on Tibet .... http://indiafacts.org/nehru-and-the-china-tibet-blunder/

Get your head checked, my friend. You have spammed a lot on this forum, may be it is time for you to stop now

1. Pak didnt care for Junagarh. It didnt fight 1% as much for it

2. UN resolution indicates that if PAK or India had raised the issue, they'd have gone for the plebicite option anyways. I don't see what dots you are thinking of, when India basically went to the UN to de-legitimize Pak's invasion and ended up with that plus the UN demanding referendum.

3. Nehru doing 30 dumb things doesn't negate the one smart thing he did, neither does he doing one smart thing negate the 30 dumb things he did.  Indians like you are too used to simple third world mentality of seeing things in pure black and white, instead of seeing things individually and being objective about it. 

PS: 'Gave up on Tibet' ? Shows how little you know of international law and being brainwashed by the hinduvta crowd. Even USA gave up on tibet, when China was 'the red terror', way, way before Nixon.

Why ? Because ALL world powers recognized Tibet as integral part of China during Qing Dynasty. British India did, British Empire did, Russia did, USA did. Everyone did. Tibet never officially declared independence, they simply operated as a 'de-facto' country as the Qing dynasty collapsed and China was engulfed in war. After WWII, China came back, claimed what is rightfully theirs and everyone agreed. 
So get your head out of your rear end. There never was a case for Tibet's independence in the first place. Because not even the Dalai Llama asked for it.

Edited by Muloghonto

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

There is only one way forward and that is to make LoC the international border. Officially ask PAK to accept J&K as Indian and India will accept PoK as Pakistani. 

Or atleast, thats the most realistic option on India's table. 
Indian government, bureaucracy and our public are not advanced enough to go for a long-term scenario that'd solve J&K.

Besides, if we re-unite J&K, we will surely lose it. Because as soon as J&K is united, it triggers the referendum clause. And India loses such a referendum.

While the allegation by the girl should be investigated....She should stop misusing the name of her father in her bid for attention seeking.

She should ask Late Capt Saurabh Kalia's father who killed his son before giving a clean chit to Pakistan. 

As for her second attention seeking tweet.....She should speak for herself and not for the entire student community.

She is an attention seeker like the AAP leader she supports.Both have no boundaries when seeking attention.

All political groups should be banned from colleges. ABVP and the left leaning student wings that have antinational agendas should be kept away.

Of the two...ABVP is the lesser evil...It leads to law and order problems. The left leaning student wings are nurseries for future terrorists and Naxalites.

Edited by beetle

The topic is the ruckus caused by hindu chaddis vs commies and other student union group. 

And amongst the ruckus, is rape threats issued by the very people you are congratulating & backing. 

There is nothing justifiable about causing a riot and resorting to violence. But as we saw in the other political thread, you, just like other chaddis, will not seek to take actions against organizations that protect and encourage crimes against Indian citizens.

And by the way, everyone should have the right to freedom of speech, as long as libel is not being committed. But then again, Indians are not advanced enough socially to understand such concepts of freedom.

What the f is Hindu chaddis, the biggest f's are the commies trying to destroy the Indian republic, the name of this country is Hindustan OK Hindustan and Hindu's are the most tolerant of the community in the world,so stop mocking Hindu's.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, vayuu1 said:

What the f is Hindu chaddis, the biggest f's are the commies trying to destroy the Indian republic, the name of this country is Hindustan OK Hindustan and Hindu's are the most tolerant of the community in the world,so stop mocking Hindu's.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

That Hindus are ONE of the most tolerant communities in the world, is not going to prevent people looking to 'fight fire with fire' and incite hinduvta suppression of freedoms. 
The name of the country does not matter. The constitution & laws matter. And that means, India is a country for freedom of the individual, preservation of individual rights and rule of law. 

When hinduvta groups are getting into assault & criminal behaviour, while not facing any real consequence from their parties, it makes it a hinduvta political problem. Pointing out 'OO evil commies, evil jihadis' is not going to make the threat posed by the chaddis any less. 

Indians are experts at pointing fingers on every other crime that goes unpunished to protect 'their favourite parties/organizations'. All the while the system is broken. 

13 hours ago, surajmal said:

Sehwag and Randeep Hooda (mostly him after he retweeted sehwag) also got into the middle of this on twitter. Entire gungadeen/commie/jihadi apparatus on one side, them two on the other. Hilarious ****.  

Sehwag's tweet was awesome.

I love how she tweets "all the students are with me" when ABVP has been sweeping the DU elections for the last few years.

The rise of the ABVP has mirrored that of the BJP.  Easily the most elected student grouping in India at the moment

When its JNU then the elected union is of significance.When its DUSU then its not.This is the hypocrisy of liberals that i hate.

Respect to the martyr's parents and respect to his spouse.....what has the daughter remotely even accomplished that people keep using the "martyr's daughter" as a form of emotional blackmail.

ABVP has done the right thing ...and what is up with calling open traitors as leftists.....there are some good things about the leftist ideology,let us not bastardize the word....these guys are nothing but tyrants and traitors or if I had to mellow down...attention whores.

Edited by maniac