Some MSD fans seem happy with an Indian loss

G_B_

Just now, maniac said:

I think sometimes being subjective can get you being labeled as anti-dhoni

Or I guess you can say for any player for that matter than an xyz is anyi-sachin or anti-dravid efc.

Point was that his posts at times has shown how badly he dislikes Dhoni and hence has been quoted by not only Dhoni lovers but by other posters too that he keeps mentioning Dhoni even in threads when not required but as I mentioned earlier Viper has gone to a different extent. He has raised the bar and gone way more extreme. He sounds as if he is anti-Indian id Kohli does well.

19 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

I saw your msg on the screenshot Tics posted about how you sided with Dhoni fans for too long and now its time to balance it out. You can drop the act.

Drop the act about what? Go check my previous posts about Dhoni. Or ask tics to post other screenshots too. I'm glad, I don't pick on the team when my team wins because the captain isn't Dhoni. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Or I guess you can say for any player for that matter than an xyz is anyi-sachin or anti-dravid efc.

Point was that his posts at times has shown how badly he dislikes Dhoni and hence has been quoted by not only Dhoni lovers but by other posters too that he keeps mentioning Dhoni even in threads when not required but as I mentioned earlier Viper has gone to a different extent. He has raised the bar and gone way more extreme. He sounds as if he is anti-Indian id Kohli does well.

If laaloo wasn't a mod I have no doubt in my mind he would have been as extreme as Viper

1 minute ago, SLICKR392 said:

Drop the act about what? Go check my previous posts about Dhoni. Or ask tics to post other screenshots too. I'm glad, I don't pick on the team when my team wins because the captain isn't Dhoni. 

About balancing the act.

And I do? Underbowling Jadeja was something fast brigade could see as well. I didn't even go around creating a new thread every 15 mins about it.

3 minutes ago, SLICKR392 said:

Sidhoni and co. remind me of this economics professor from Aligarh university I think...he was talking about secularism and modernization but was supporting Triple Talaq...their love for Dhoni reminds me of that :giggle:

They support Indian team,Love Dhoni but sometimes lose subjectivity when the wiring over-laps

Edited by maniac
3 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

Seriously why do you try?

You fool no one with the passive aggressiveness.

I'll admit your trolling is funny but only when it is about the Sharmas.

Lol I gave you a compliment and you still can't take it? which part is wrong-Your worshiping of Dhoni or your love for team India?

Just now, Sidhoni said:

If laaloo wasn't a mod I have no doubt in my mind he would have been as extreme as Viper

Not sure. Even as mod everyone has every right to to talk as freely as we want. That is why you will see two admins or mods talking sut here to each other. This is not like United Nation forum where we got to behave well to each other and show courtesy.

I will give you an example- whenever Malcolm Merlyn posts anything weather good or bad, he gets negative response left and right from fello mods or admins.

Here no one gives a damn for anyone regardless of his/her post on ICF. And that is how it should be. We are just a forum on internet. 

Just now, Sidhoni said:

Hiding behind compliment.

Brain-dead move as next innovation.

Now which part is wrong....Dhoni making brain-dead moves as captain or you supporting his moves? You are just getting twisted in your own theories....I would have taken the compliment and ran with it.

Just now, Sidhoni said:

About balancing the act.

And I do? Underbowling Jadeja was something fast brigade could see as well. I didn't even go around creating a new thread every 15 mins about it.

Balancing the act? Yeah, I said that, and I have said a couple of more things. It's a WhatsApp group. I haven't brought everything out here. Like I said, I have supported and gone after Dhoni before any group was formed. Also, I can post screenshot of abusing Kohli for not playing Jadeja. End of the day, I couldn't give a jack. I know I root for the team albeit who the captain is. Nor am I in some fanbase fight of 2 players. 

I have written about this several times in the past that most of the posts are to get a reaction from the poster rather than genuine criticism of the player. Having said that, there is no denying that people like Diaper and Yodaesque appeared a touch gleeful when India were under the pump for the first 8 days of the series so far and this visible from their posts. In Yodeseque's case, post count rarely exceeds 6 words so this is easy to verify. :giggle:

Sidhoni worships Dhoni and very touchy about him but definitely doesnt want India to lose. His touchiness is exploited by others.

Velu is a genuine troll but he's funny at times and generally here to have a good time, so he's alright.

And finally, Slickr is right that Tendulkar was treated like this by most of ICF Dhoni fanbase (incl Sidhoni) and touchy Tendulkar fans reacted in a childish manner (Newguy/MTC being the touchiest). Going even far back, the same happened with Ganguly on ICF's earlier avatar.

This cycle will continue with Kohli and others for sure. Till then, everyone should grow a thick skin and chill out. :police::-D