Baahubali 2 - Releases this Friday .India's most awaited release ever

BeautifulGame

7 hours ago, Pollack said:

Ironically the Original Poster of that post is only one who belongs to second paragraph.

Velu is trying to rile me up. :no:. But is also liking that posters nonsense post so who knows he might also be serious. :confused:

:aetsch:

my favorite movie of this decade is John Wick : chapter 2

not much different from telugu movie though :p:

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 11:31 AM, BeautifulGame said:

Why the f**k does temple give discounts for movies ? :rofl:

Mr Vinod K.'s death robbed my chances to attend premier of

Bahabali 2,next big loose for me : I loose my right to open thread at ICF,Laaloo request me, Not to Bhag jana,Neighbor sites' so I will stay and waits,i am member so I should gets rights to open thread

Just like other, but I will not open anymore.I not even dents message to other member, which I think Not fair.

1 minute ago, GoodEnough said:

Mr Vinod K.'s death robbed my chances to attend premier of

Bahabali 2,next big loose for me : I loose my right to open thread at ICF,Laaloo request me, Not to Bhag jana,Neighbor sites' so I will stay and waits,i am member so I should gets rights to open thread

Just like other, but I will not open anymore.I not even dents message to other member, which I think Not fair.

I do not even sents message to other members.

33 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Is this shyt worth watching? I haven't seen Hindi movies recently but then my bolly friends hyping this shyt also. How is this shyt Bahubhali?

You have bolly friends? They are hyping this? Is one of them Karan Johar lol? You do have friends in high places you must be the shytz nytz 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

You have bolly friends? They are hyping this? Is one of them Karan Johar lol? You do have friends in high places you must be the shytz nytz 

Lol I meant people who follow bolly movies, those friends are talking about, mostly from west and north as they follow Bolly movie than South.

Thatt said my cousin does work for Dharma Productions though but I am ashamed to say I don't follow or watched any of Dharma's movie other than student of the year which came probably ages ago.

4 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

Most of those who have watched so far are all only giving great positive reviews .

By all accounts it has justified the hype

The response from most people has been very positive. They seemed to like first half a lot, some people felt CG was not up to the mark in some scenes in second half. Overall, people have given the movie a thumbs up and wanted to watch it again. Records wise, movie has collected over 120 crores in first day itself and broken the record for highest collections on first day. 

Edited by kubrickian

Seen part 1. Not the second as yet. Much of it is hype. I am sure many Telugu movies are better. It became a matter of Telugu pride, hence the long queues i suppose.

Sure the special effects are very good (talking about part 1). But the acting, story, sensibilities etc. everything seemed ordinary. If they had borrowed these things from Bollywood, it would have been much better. I watch very few movies, but I liked Bajirao Mastani's starting part very much...although it was very difficult to sit through the 2nd part. One southern movie from childhood I loved very much was Hindustani. Chachi 420 was also a remake of a Tamil movie. Kamal Haasan - quite good.

4 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Seen part 1. Not the second as yet. Much of it is hype. I am sure many Telugu movies are better. It became a matter of Telugu pride, hence the long queues i suppose.

Sure the special effects are very good (talking about part 1). But the acting, story, sensibilities etc. everything seemed ordinary. If they had borrowed these things from Bollywood, it would have been much better. I watch very few movies, but I liked Bajirao Mastani's starting part very much...although it was very difficult to sit through the 2nd part. One southern movie from childhood I loved very much was Hindustani. Chachi 420 was also a remake of a Tamil movie. Kamal Haasan - quite good.

Are you having a laugh?