Congrats MI for winning the 10th IPL

Magneto

@asterix does 90% of the jinx here in ICF ( not just in IPL :p: )

Whatever I say comes out true so where's the JINX? :dontknow:

I've already congratulated RPS for winning the title... it's the parting gift arrangement. My only issue is why use MI for all these dirty work? Why one team has to go through the ignominy of losing 4 times to Unadkat and company. :mad:

44 minutes ago, asterix said:

Whatever u say comes out true so where's the JINX? :dontknow:

I've already congratulated RPS fir winning the title... it the parting gift arrangement. My only issue if why use MI for all these dirty work? Why one team has to go through the ignominy of losing 4 times to Unadkat and company. :mad:

Because Dhoni Anna wants it that way. His revenge on ICF bambis.

2 hours ago, Lannister said:

If Pune wins, doesn't it prove that Goenka was right all along and Dhoni sucks as a captain. 

Dhoni is a born leader who is guiding Smith and the team. He is the centre piece of the team. Goenka is shithead, just another armchair critic. The only good decision as a businessman he took was pick Dhoni and continued with him. He brings the fans, money, respect everything for his team. However, Smith is very good captain as well, so equal credit to him and he deserves a trophy. 

11 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Dhoni is a born leader who is guiding Smith and the team. He is the centre piece of the team. Goenka is shithead, just another armchair critic. The only good decision as a businessman he took was pick Dhoni and continued with him. He brings the fans, money, respect everything for his team. However, Smith is very good captain as well, so equal credit to him and he deserves a trophy. 

Hahaha. Dhoni couldn't guide anything himself when he was captain last year. Could not win anything for CSK for the last 5 years. Smith has made a debut and is winning it. Goenka took the right decision in backing smith, relegated Dhoni to the sidelines and everyone can see the results.

30 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Hahaha. Dhoni couldn't guide anything himself when he was captain last year. Could not win anything for CSK for the last 5 years. Smith has made a debut and is winning it. Goenka took the right decision in backing smith, relegated Dhoni to the sidelines and everyone can see the results.

Ji huzur, you can continue to support Goenka for all your future interests in cricket. I will continue to back the players and the team. Just enjoy the day, the winning feeling is awesome and finally Pune will have a trophy.

On 5/19/2017 at 5:55 PM, nevada said:

Yeah, a very well deserved win by MI. Chotu Patel fired at the top in his typical style. Captain's innings by Rohit. Nice little cameos by Pandya brothers. Excellent bowling by Bumrah and Karn.

Chotu and Hardik didn't do well but my other predictions weren't too far off the mark. Not bad! :mi:

8 hours ago, Shunya said:

Ji huzur, you can continue to support Goenka for all your future interests in cricket. I will continue to back the players and the team. Just enjoy the day, the winning feeling is awesome and finally Pune will have a trophy.

How is the winning feeling fake fan? :giggle:

Edited by laaloo