Peacock National Bird as it is Celibate: Judge Who Wants Cow as National Animal Debayan Roy

Singh bling

The Rajasthan High Court judge, who asked for the cow to be declared a national animal, has raised a few eyebrows by saying the peacock is the national bird because it is "celibate".

Justice Mahesh Chandra Sharma, in an exclusive interview to CNN-News18 shortly after his verdict said: “Peacock is a Bramhachari and it does not have sex with a peahen. The peahen gets pregnant drinking the tears of the peacock. Even lord Krishna carried the feather of a peacock on his head.”

http://www.news18.com/news/india/peacock-national-bird-as-it-is-celibate-says-hc-judge-who-wants-cow-as-national-animal-1418163.html

:hysterical: BJP supporters who become judge now giving Mullahs run for money  in stupidity

Edited by Singh bling

3 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Don't see the quoted new piece suggesting he is a BJP supporter. Could you cite the proof?

Was expecting this question . Read his judgement toeing line of Ramdev that make cow as national animal , what do you expect him to be? 

Arey...yeh to bachchon ko bolte hain ....so that they don't embarrass parents by asking sex related question.:phehe:

Silly guy never grew up.

Some kids were born by eating mango given by sadhu.:laugh1:

Some born by walking past the sadhu without clothes.:giggle:

Masoom bachche!

20 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Still doesn't make him a BJP supporter. Lakhs of Ramdev follower out there who vote for Laloo and Congress and anyone else except BJP. Are you one of those low IQ Indians the poster above has mentioned?

He is follower of hindutva ideology and parroting what they taught and we all know who teaches this in India and  who they support but you are free to associate him with any party.and yes I am low IQ person as I believe that peacocks do mate to reproduce

59 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

He is follower of hindutva ideology and parroting what they taught and we all know who teaches this in India and  who they support but you are free to associate him with any party.and yes I am low IQ person as I believe that peacocks do mate to reproduce

buddy but it still does not make him a BJP supporter, there is no evidence shared for that.

22 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Still doesn't make him a BJP supporter. Lakhs of Ramdev follower out there who vote for Laloo and Congress and anyone else except BJP. Are you one of those low IQ Indians the poster above has mentioned?

There are so many BJP supporters in India. If he got appointed by BJP to push agenda, then it matters

39 minutes ago, Vilander said:

buddy but it still does not make him a BJP supporter, there is no evidence shared for that.

More likely most of HC judges are appointment from Congress. A judge can not know everything

even i use the beleive this mating process of the peacock when i was a child :blush:

Right. All other birds except Peacocks have intercourse ending up with sperm transfer...

The Judge is so retard I'm at a loss how this guy became Judge, leave aside bring a HC Judge... :facepalm:

He's on a mission and is actually allowing people to laugh at Hindu Mythology...

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

Right. All other birds except Peacocks have intercourse ending up with sperm transfer...

The Judge is so retard I'm at a loss how this guy became Judge, leave aside bring a HC Judge... :facepalm:

He's on a mission and is actually allowing people to laugh at Hindu Mythology...

its just a misinformation among the kids and nothing todo with religion ,  like when we beleived fox and a crow getting married somehwere during sunshower  :p

anywya there are few animals which donates the sperm without mating and females catches and even stores it 

its just a misinformation among the kids and nothing todo with religion ,  like when we beleived fox and a crow getting married somehwere during sunshower  :p

anywya there are few animals which donates the sperm without mating and females catches and even stores it 

That's fine. These are the stories you believe when you're a kid. But this guy has just retired as HC Judge! Think about the judgements he's delivered till now... :blink: