Islam/Muslims discussion thread

Haarkarjeetgaye

6 hours ago, zen said:

My point is that there is no need for such laws. Do you need laws asking you to respect your parents? 

5 hours ago, zen said:

That is bad way of thinking that many in Ind are accustomed to

Iirc, there is no law that states that ppl have to respect their parents. Traditionally people have and sane ppl will continue to do so whether there is law 

Ppl who break "understood" laws get slapped! Justice is delivered in one way or other

Some people use "Tum" while talking to parents while some use "Aap".

Can I slap everyone who uses "Tum"?

2 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Person saying "Tum" may have actually no issue saying "Aap". Issue is with the feeling which will take him any length to not say "Aap". And even at time that feeling can be justified by some personnel issues between the father and son.

I doubt motherland is responsible for creating a issue so that it doesnt deserves a respect.

3 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

It is up to what the respective parents prefer 

While Bharat mata is a traditional usage. There is no point in not saying it 

26 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

It's not needed. Only goondagardi by Bajrang dal needs to change and police should book those offenders.

A compulsary military training like in Israel, Taiwan, Korea, etc., should help to change this "living in hotel" attitude that many in Ind have

I have seen ppl in Ind who think they own Ind just because they are paying taxes

14 minutes ago, zen said:

A compulsary military training like in Israel, Taiwan, Korea, etc., should help to change this "living in hotel" attitude that many in Ind have

I have seen ppl in Ind who think they own Ind just because they are paying taxes

Yes, like BD. They think they own everything in India from culture to mindset. Self appointed protectors. Severe punishment to these goons from BD will certainly change their attitude.

10 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Yes, like BD. They think they own everything in India from culture to mindset. Self appointed protectors. Severe punishment to these goons from BD will certainly change their attitude.

Many things in Ind need to change. The mosques should also announce "Bharat mata ki jai" through the loudspeakers. Libtards need to do drills, chant Bharat Mata slogans and clean dishes in military school 

As long as ppl keep this hotelwala attitude, group such as BD will take matters in their hands whether we like it or not

Edited by zen

19 hours ago, zen said:

On 7/19/2017 at 3:59 AM, zen said:

Muslims in Pak can say "Pak Zindabad" w/o having any impact on their religious beliefs. However in Ind, many cannot say "Bharat mata ki jai" or "Bharat ki jai"

What have libtards done to Ind :facepalm:

On 7/20/2017 at 1:10 AM, zen said:

Tomorrow, you will say that the concept of nation is offensive to you. In Ind, ppl drive on the left. May be you want to know drive on the different side of the road .... Please don't go around spewing nonsense on concepts that are in place for centuries .... We need to operate within accepted parameters 

On 7/20/2017 at 4:08 AM, zen said:

Why would you waste time to use such comical logic? Using your logic, punishing a theif for stealing would be a bigger crime than the theif stealing something 

There has to be discipline, which Ind lacks. And the arguments that you present reflect that indiscipline where doing almost anything is justified in the name of whatever

Your comment on Vande Matram is hilarious. The word itself tells its meaning. It is not interpreted but adapted to represent Ind as the motherland. And that is why it is the national song, and not a Mother's Day song

Bharat Mata is related to Ind's fight for its independence. Show some respect

Please do some research else you are at a risk of sounding ignorant. Note that anyone can type random stuff. Typing random stuff is not equal to discussing or debating 

On 7/20/2017 at 5:10 AM, zen said:

What would be the need to cite laws for terms which have been used traditionally?

Tomorrow, you may relieve yourself in public citing that which law states that I have to use the washrooms

As I said, read the history about Bharat Mata association with Ind's fight for its independence

On 7/20/2017 at 6:26 AM, zen said:

Asking for a law for that itself is criminal thought 

National anthem, songs, slogans should be receited at appropriate occassion by all patriotic citizen 

Ind is not a hotel 

20 hours ago, zen said:

That attutude in Ind needs to change ....

What's with this conscious  name calling - Ind?

अपि स्वर्णमयी लङ्का न मे लक्ष्मण रोचते जननी जन्मभूमिश्च स्वर्गादपि गरीयसी

"Lakshmana, even this golden Lanka does not appeal to me, mother and motherland are greater than heaven."

Its a privilege that I could say about my mother land. It takes many births to reach to the point where we understand the real meaning of the above shloka. We should let alone those who do not want to utter the words and mere words do not carry any meaning. So those who are saying it i am sure 99% do not even understand the meaning to that level. You need to connect to your mother land from deep inside. 

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/notable-malayali-author-k-p-ramanunni-receives-threat-letter-asking-him-to-convert-into-islam-4761544/

Renowned Malayali author K P Ramanunni today lodged a police complaint regarding an anonymous threat letter warning him that his right arm and left leg would be chopped off if he did not convert to Islam within six months

The letter alleged that some of the recent articles written by the award-winning writer amounted to “misleading” the Muslim youth. It also warned that Ramanunni would meet the same fate as that of professor T J Joseph, whose right arm was chopped off by the members of a radical Muslim outfit for allegedly hurting their religious sentiments through a question paper he had set.

Hmm... Expected I say 

Hopefully this is not a serious threat, but what's with the right arm & left leg chop off threat? Right arm one can understand if that's his writing hand as well..but left leg threat is somewhat odd. 

That's the scientific approach of Jehadis... according to them you chop off diagonally opposite limbs so that the body maintains its balance...

Ideally they chop off the head for the body balance....

It's high level scientific approach... :nice:

On 7/19/2017 at 4:17 AM, Mariyam said:

Specious logic and a poor comparison.

The crime here is the assault. Not uttering 'Bharat Mata ki jai' is not a crime.

The issue that *some* Muslims have with saying 'Bharat Mata ki Jai' is with the mata part. Its the deifying of the 'mata' that they object to.

I don't think anyone has an issue saying Jai Hind, or India Zindabad or Hail Mogambo or whatever.

as in you dont liken a state to your mom or you dont bow down to anyone other than Allah including your mom. what is it can you give a bit more information. Its an interesting angle.