With Kohli absent, another opportunity wasted by Selectors

PSB_Zone

We have seen in Westendese and then in home Odi series an now the squad for Sl odi series announced... 

The selectors are continuosly wasting opportunity to give few players a go.. 

Have we given up on Kl rahul as an Odi batsmen just because of one bad series and that to at no. 4. If we hv given dhawan and rohit such a long go why we are not backing KL rahul

Now with kohli absent he could have played all the 3 matches at no. 3 providing him fare opportunity at the top of order. It would hv given him confidence and then he would hv played at 4 after kohli gets in. 

But God knows why guys like dinesh kartik are being selected.. Now when Rahul is not selected atleast we could do the next best thing and that is to try dhoni at no. 3 and see how he goes... 

Rohit/Dhawan/Dhoni/Shreyesh/Manish/Jadhav/Pandya/Bhuvi/Kuldep/Chahal/bumrah

Its the best we can try from the available squad provided by dumb selectors

Rahul's ODI/T20 career is over. Reason is he is damn good and can potentially unseat Kohli as India's no 1 all format batsman. Higher powers don't like it, as long as Kumble was there he had the coach's backing but now Bunty and Kohli will be given a free reign by bewda Shastri. Rahul could have been a trump card for CWC 2019 but now we will lose minimum 5 group games and not even qualify for semis, mark this post for future reference. If my prediction is wrong I will have brat as my profile pic for 6 months. 

34 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Rahul's ODI/T20 career is over. Reason is he is damn good and can potentially unseat Kohli as India's no 1 all format batsman. Higher powers don't like it, as long as Kumble was there he had the coach's backing but now Bunty and Kohli will be given a free reign by bewda Shastri. Rahul could have been a trump card for CWC 2019 but now we will lose minimum 5 group games and not even qualify for semis, mark this post for future reference. If my prediction is wrong I will have brat as my profile pic for 6 months. 

My prediction is dhoni will be the man of tournament with more than 500 runs at above 100 strike rate.  He will win it single handedly for India.