India vs Ireland 2 -T20i in Dublin 2018

Shy9

6 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Noticing a trend. BCCI has been scheduling some tours in between tough assignments. Clearly, this is being done to pad stats of mediocre or so called great batsmen before facing emabarrssment on tough tours. Only the truly awful cannot capitalise on such meaningless series.

1990 Pakistan doing everything same as India, now trend change since Freaking Pakistan pull Asia cup out from IndiaĀ 

Ā 

now india doing what pakistan doing, in March they have only test vs Ireland so we will follow pakistan in Ireland for 2 t20i there.

WC 2011Ā 

Ā 

other reasons too that india

will play 3 T20i in July 2018 so India wants T20iĀ 

in Ireland on June 27 and June 29 its better practice game before tough English TourĀ 

Ā 

cunning Pakistan knows they will beaten in engĀ 2/0 Ā without Misbah/YunusĀ so they wants Test victory to lift their spirit Ā and ranking before eng.tour, they even invited WI for t20i in March in each year in Pakistan for next 5 years so they can beat them at Karachi or Lahore in every games.

Ā 

Ā 

12 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Har jagah Tatti karna zaruri hai? This is team India you are talking about...rank 1 test team. Not some phateechar team who drops a test to mighty Zimbabwe.

No 1 rank test team because they played last two years in Asia, last I looked Ireland not in Asia . heheĀ 

If you want to reply to me write in language I posted in and not try to guess what my nationality is, for the simple reason you are Barking up the wrong treeĀ 

No 1 rank test team because they played last two years in Asia, last I looked Ireland not in Asia . heheĀ 
If you want to reply to me write in language I posted in and not try to guess what my nationality is, for the simple reason you are Barking up the wrong treeĀ 

So you can put your username as 'Tatti' and I cant call you one? :cantstop:

Anyway by looking at your posts its not tough to guess your nationality. :giggle:

BTW which team is good at home? Pakistan who does not have a home and gets whitewashed by Lanka at UAE? Australia who gets mauled everytime they step in Subcontinent? England who just got manhandled in Ashes? Bangladesh LOL?

Who? Except SA perhaps no one is a good test team away. Even SA lost in India last time.

BTW in last 2 years India whitewashed WI and SL in their home. Same WI who beat Eng when the later toured WI.

Go and give this lecture to someone else about how we became no.1.

Samjha Tatti...boy :hysterical:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Ā 

So you can put your username as 'Tatti' and I cant call you one? :cantstop:

Anyway by looking at your posts its not tough to guess your nationality. :giggle:

BTW which team is good at home? Pakistan who does not have a home and gets whitewashed by Lanka at UAE? Australia who gets mauled everytime they step in Subcontinent? England who just got manhandled in Ashes? Bangladesh LOL?

Who? Except SA perhaps no one is a good test team away. Even SA lost in India last time.

BTW in last 2 years India whitewashed WI and SL in their home. Same WI who beat Eng when the later toured WI.

Go and give this lecture to someone else about how we became no.1.

Samjha Tatti...boy :hysterical:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Ā 

Ā 

Go on thenĀ guess my nationality ?Ā