Sign in to follow this  
Khota

Those who wanted Vijay/rahul over Dhawan - Time to eat a crow

Dhawan on a bad day is better than Vijay on a good day based on current form. rahul will get better. Vijay is done and I kept on saying it but all I got was hate.

So all those who predicted Vijay was going to score a ton or whatever should be disappointed.

Moving forward Dhawan and Rahane should open and Rahul and Vijay should sit out. Start the hate I can handle it.

Dhawan has much more than weakness on this tour. Just check how he got out on a seaming pitch. Didn't get out to seaming deliveries. He got out to bouncing deliveries. Imagine him on a pitch with Variable bounce. He would have done jack here.

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Dhawan has much more than weakness on this tour. Just check how he got out on a seaming pitch. Didn't get out to seaming deliveries. He got out to bouncing deliveries. Imagine him on a pitch with Variable bounce. He would have done jack here.

All talk on your part. He outscored Vijay so come up with something better.

The jack you talk is twice the run Vijay scored. 

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

All talk on your part. He outscored Vijay so come up with something better.

The jack you talk is twice the run Vijay scored. 

Your claim Dhawan would have done well has zero basis. Atleast M Vijay did well all over the world in his last tour. What is Dhawan's average outside Asia? Even here in the first innings he made 46. Just that he got out because of bad shot selection. But Dhawan gets out hopelessly with few streaky runs.

Edited by vvvslaxman

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Your claim Dhawan would have done well has zero basis. Atleast M Vijay did well all over the world in his last tour. What is Dhawan's average outside Asia?

Everyone has an agenda :cantstop:

the only  thing constant is we know we will get rolled over 

ps:wait till Rohit gets atleast 20 runs tommorow :giggle:

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Everyone has an agenda :cantstop:

the only  thing constant is we know we will get rolled over 

ps:wait till Rohit gets atleast 20 runs tommorow :giggle:

All his claims are  outrageously imaginary be it is "everyone including gilchrist will drop all the catches dropped by parthiv" "Dhawan would have score mountains of runs in all the tests he misses out overseas"

Edited by vvvslaxman

All your claims are  outrageously imaginary be it is "everyone including gilchrist will drop all the catches dropped by parthiv" "Dhawan would have score mountains of runs in all the tests he misses out overseas"

Huh? When did I say that?

9 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Your claim Dhawan would have done well has zero basis. Atleast M Vijay did well all over the world in his last tour. What is Dhawan's average outside Asia? Even here in the first innings he made 46. Just that he got out because of bad shot selection. But Dhawan gets out hopelessly with few streaky runs.

He did much better than Vijay in the first test. As they say proof is n the pudding.

46 was on a easy wkt. Dhawan would have done twice as well as  a minimum. 

Side by side Dhawan outperformed. fact.

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

All his claims are  outrageously imaginary be it is "everyone including gilchrist will drop all the catches dropped by parthiv" "Dhawan would have score mountains of runs in all the tests he misses out overseas"

Your man failed and you are still defending him.

Let me put it bluntly he if India loses tomorrow I am putting it all on Vijay.

Edited by Khota

Just now, Khota said:

He did much better than Vijay in the first test. As they say proof is n the pudding.

46 was on a easy wkt. Dhawan would have done twice as well as  a minimum. 

Side by side Dhawan outperformed. fact.

Outperform?  One guy scores 1 other guy scores 2. That becomes "outperform" lol  We all saw how streaky Dhawan looked throughout the stay. M Vijay is the only one player who did well in England/SA/OZ last time. So there is a history. I really like to know the number  of 50s Dhawan scored in these parts.

14 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

This is not the last tour.

Last I checked British ruled India sometime back. Can we talk in terms of present.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Your man failed and you are still defending him.

Let me put it bluntly he if India loses tomorrow I am putting it all on Vijay.

Yes for dropping 4 catches. Did you even see the pitch how it behaved.  You expect someone like Dhawan would have survived even one ball here.

Outperform?  One guy scores 1 other guy scores 2. That becomes "outperform" lol  We all saw how streaky Dhawan looked throughout the stay. M Vijay is the only one player who did well in England/SA/OZ last time. So there is a history. I really like to know the number  of 50s Dhawan scored in these parts.

Can you go back and check. It was not one and two.

It is the consistent sub 10 score that Vijay scores facing good attack is the problem.

Someone has to defend him. You are doing a good job.

Just now, Khota said:

This is not the last tour.

Last I checked British ruled India sometime back. Can we talk in terms of present.

Dhawan has never done anything worthwhile ever. people called it. They are yet to be "unproven'. Your claim "would have should have" has no claim. We called it before the match not after the match.

Yes for dropping 4 catches. Did you even see the pitch how it behaved.  You expect someone like Dhawan would have survived even one ball here.

He would have outperformed your guy. He just did. With Dhawan we could have won this match most likely. 

Just now, Khota said:

He would have outperformed your guy. He just did. With Dhawan we could have won this match most likely. 

Dhawan's average in OZ/SA/England  9 tests  avge 22 1 fifty

M Vijaya average in OZ/SA/England  14 tests avge 40 2 centuries 7 fifties

Sure  Dhawan "would have" scored 200 here lol Thanks for the joke.

7 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Dhawan's average in OZ/SA/England  9 tests  avge 22 1 fifty

M Vijaya average in OZ/SA/England  14 tests avge 40 2 centuries 7 fifties

Sure  Dhawan "would have" scored 200 here lol Thanks for the joke.

That was before. This is now. Dhawan outperformed him in the limited opportunity he got. If Vijay was better he would have done that. Currently Vijay is crap please accept it and move on.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

That was before. This is now. Dhawan outperformed him in the limited opportunity he got. If Vijay was better he would have done that. Currently Vijay is crap please accept it and move on.

What happened now?  Did i miss any 50 from Dhawan?  Using your warped logic Ashwin > Kohli in the last test. 

What happened now?  Did i miss any 50 from Dhawan?  Using your warped logic Ashwin > Kohli in the last test. 

Side by side Dhawan outperformed. 

No one claimed that Ashwin is better than Kohli. Except it is your convoluted logic. 

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Actually he did not show his face when he got out to Morkel in the last test lol 

That is called disappointement. He was planning for the next century which was denied.

People like you will support Vijay even if you see him dropping puppies from top of a building.

Side by side Dhawan outperformed. 

No one claimed that Ashwin is better than Kohli. Except it is your convoluted logic. 

No your logic states so. Your claim of "outperformed' means scoring few extra runs. Not how he looked during his short stay. De kock scored 3 fours in a row too. We all saw how he looked in those 3 balls. Dhawan is a fish out of water overseas in Tests. With crowded slips, with 2 bouncer rule per batsman he just looks out of sorts unlike M Vijay who showed impeccable judgement outside the off stump in the first innings. Only a lapse in concentration led to his downfall. Dhawan has no sense of playing around the off stump in Tests. HE is another pokemon. That was not just one of his problem. He has issue with short balls, incoming ball. Angled defense. 

10 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

No your logic states so. Your claim of "outperformed' means scoring few extra runs. Not how he looked during his short stay. De kock scored 3 fours in a row too. We all saw how he looked in those 3 balls. Dhawan is a fish out of water overseas in Tests. With crowded slips, with 2 bouncer rule per batsman he just looks out of sorts unlike M Vijay who showed impeccable judgement outside the off stump in the first innings. Only a lapse in concentration led to his downfall. Dhawan has no sense of playing around the off stump in Tests. HE is another pokemon. That was not just one of his problem. He has issue with short balls, incoming ball. Angled defense. 

And yet he scores more.

Your guys failed and instead of taking a second look at their performance you are resorting to stuff like low IQ etc. 

Only way I can be proved wrong is if they put runs on the board. rest is all hot air.

Just now, Khota said:

And yet he scores more.

Ashwin scored more in one innings than Dhawan scored in 2 innings lol So Ashwin must be twice the batsman that Dhawan is. Nice logic. scored 3 runs more in one innings. 15 runs more in another innings. If you factor in Dhawans drop of Maharaj, Dhawan made -3 runs in the last test.

http://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/india-vs-south-africa-1st-test-shikhar-dhawan-drops-keshav-maharaj-at-slips-twitter-trolls-him-mercilessly/185923

Ashwin scored more in one innings than Dhawan scored in 2 innings lol So Ashwin must be twice the batsman that Dhawan is. Nice logic. scored 3 runs more in one innings. 15 runs more in another innings. If you factor in Dhawans drop of Maharaj, Dhawan made -3 runs in the last test.

http://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/india-vs-south-africa-1st-test-shikhar-dhawan-drops-keshav-maharaj-at-slips-twitter-trolls-him-mercilessly/185923

Which part of side by side is not clear to you.

Did Ashwin face the fresh bowling attack?

Did Ashwin open the inning?

If he did anyone of those things we can discuss Ashwin. Right now let us focus on the well predicted failure of Vijay and wheteher he is fit to open for India.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Another low blow.

Actually your logic is akin to padosi logic. That is why they doubt you.  Your cricketing sense is devoid of logic. Just over-simplified grade school math is what you use to judge cricketers. You don't delve into how a batsman plays actually.

Just now, Khota said:

Which part of side by side is not clear to you.

Did Ashwin face the fresh bowling attack?

Did Ashwin open the inning?

If he did anyone of those things we can discuss Ashwin. Right now let us focus on the well predicted failure of Vijay and wheteher he is fit to open for India.

I just proved M Vijaya scored more than Dhawan given that , Dhawan's drop was the one that allowed SA to post more than they should have. He effectively made -3 runs in the last test.

I just proved M Vijaya scored more than Dhawan given that , Dhawan's drop was the one that allowed SA to post more than they should have. He effectively made -3 runs in the last test.

We are discussing batting so kindly stick to that. You are deflecting and that will not get us anywhere.

Edited by Khota

Actually your logic is akin to padosi logic. That is why they doubt you.  Your cricketing sense is devoid of logic. Just over-simplified grade school math is what you use to judge cricketers. You don't delve into how a batsman plays actually.

More runs is a better batsman. It is very simple.

We are discussing batting so kindly stick to that. You are deflecting and that will not get us anywhere.

Well fielding is part of a cricketing skills last i know. As a sum his monsterous 12 additional runs and the drop would mean he was rightly kicked out of the side. He brought down the morale of the team, bowler. It is much less than -3 runs. Probably -30 or something. He  was a match loser in the last Test.  Rightfully kicked out. Pretty sure he would have sucked balls on this up and down pitch. He never knows where his off stump is. M Vijay on the other hand is probably one of the best in Indian history to know where his off stump is. Atleast try to learn cricket before making this assertion.  I very much doubt you ever played cricket in your life 

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

in all likelihood Dhawan will be back for Joburg,let's see which opener picks up a niggle between tests

KL Rahul will be kicked out. Kohli just doesn't want to build a nucleus. I thought Pujara/Rahane/M Vijay/Kohli would form a nucleus. Now no Rahane.

Fact if the matter Sa is a hard place for visiting openers only 7 centuries have been scored by visiting openers.We needed Rahul/Dhawan to be look to play shots as with Vijay Pujara we have two grafters.

17 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Well fielding is part of a cricketing skills last i know. As a sum his monsterous 12 additional runs and the drop would mean he was rightly kicked out of the side. He brought down the morale of the team, bowler. It is much less than -3 runs. Probably -30 or something. He  was a match loser in the last Test.  Rightfully kicked out. Pretty sure he would have sucked balls on this up and down pitch. He never knows where his off stump is. M Vijay on the other hand is probably one of the best in Indian history to know where his off stump is. Atleast try to learn cricket before making this assertion.  I very much doubt you ever played cricket in your life 

You are the second coming of Bradman.

9 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

in all likelihood Dhawan will be back for Joburg,let's see which opener picks up a niggle between tests

need to open with rahane and Dhawan. rahul will get his chances but Vijay has peaked.