Violent protests in many states a day before 'Padmaavat' release

Singh bling

34 minutes ago, beetle said:

The great Rajpoot Karni sena must be so proud. So brave of them to attack a school bus full of children .It doesn't get bigger than that. People will be singing songs about their valour. 

Every one of these attackers should be caught and hung ! Bloody shameless cowards !

When hinduvta fattus do these kinda things...they wonder why rest of the non-hindi belt get all aghast at their hinditva--err Hindutva stuff..

2 hours ago, FischerTal said:

unfortunately, indian masses lapped up that film as well. gandhigiri at display. lay down and take it instead of fighting for yourself.  the problem is always with us and not those who are known for their global jihad. 

Just because Islam is a cancer and a major problem doesn't mean we allow petty cockroaches like the karni sena to spread diseases in this country, sure you are not as big a disease as cancer but you still are a disease and need to be elimunated

41 minutes ago, kira said:

Jab tak iss desh mein karni sena jaise gawaar rahenge tab tak yeh desh develop ho nahi sakta, these Rajpoots have got phainty after phainty throughout history, they married off their daughters to intolerant Islamic scum to save their @$$es,  what are they so proud of anyway? 

Not that I agree with the form of protests by these idiots but you do realize that you have a very narrow view of history? You just basically wrapped up the 1000 years long history in just 4 lines. Let me summarize it for you 

Rajputs aren't a monolithic group.

Only a few of them gave daughters (a political alliance which was a common practice back in the day) while many stood against it as well chief being the house of Mewar. 

Even if a few of their descendents are jahil , it doesn't give you a right to paint the whole community with the same brush.

You sound like one of those clueless idiots who foolishly claim Hindus were ruled by Muslims for over thousand years.

4 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Not that I agree with the form of protests by these idiots but you do realize that you have a very narrow view of history? You just basically wrapped up the 1000 years long history in just 4 lines. Let me summarize it for you 

Rajputs aren't a monolithic group.

Only a few of them gave daughters (a political alliance which was a common practice back in the day) while many stood against it as well chief being the house of Mewar. 

Even if a few of their descendents are jahil , it doesn't give you a right to paint the whole community with the same brush.

You sound like one of those clueless idiots who foolishly claim Hindus were ruled by Muslims for over thousand years.

You are the clueless jaahil who doesn't even have the IQ to understand that my post wasn't made to give you a history lesson  but to condemn and insult these idiots who are making a ruckus in the country and spreading filth all around, I guess I caught a dumb fish like you with that post 

Edited by kira

53 minutes ago, kira said:

Jab tak iss desh mein karni sena jaise gawaar rahenge tab tak yeh desh develop ho nahi sakta, these Rajpoots have got phainty after phainty throughout history, they married off their daughters to intolerant Islamic scum to save their @$$es,  what are they so proud of anyway? 

Taken a look at the map lately? Which part got divided again? 

1 minute ago, kira said:

You are the clueless jaahil who doesn't even have the IQ to understand that my post wasn't made to give you a history lesson  but to condemn and insult these idiots who are making a ruckus in the country and spreading filth all around, I guess I caught a dumb fish like you with that post 

Calm down . Take a deep breath .

Clearly you have some personal vendetta against Rajputs and cashing on this issue to vent out your frustration.

While I'm not a big fan of modern day Rajputs (snobs many of them) , I do respect their immense contribution and valient sacrifices to save Hinduism from the outside invaders. Visited Rajasthan last year and it completely changed my perception towards them . There's a reason why Maharanas of Mewar were known as Hindua Suraj.

But I dont expect a dumb hinduphobe like you to understand it.

Just now, Stradlater said:

Calm down . Take a deep breath .

Clearly you have some personal vendetta against Rajputs and cashing on this issue to vent out your frustration.

While I'm not a big fan of modern day Rajputs (snobs many of them) , I do respect their immense contribution and valient sacrifices to save Hinduism from the outside invaders. Visited Rajasthan last year and it completely changed my perception towards them . There's a reason why Maharanas of Mewar were known as Hindua Suraj.

But I dont expect a dumb hinduphobe like you to understand it.

Hahaha hinduphobe:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks for the laugh, clown

Going to watch padmavat the first chance I get, tell your Rajputs friends ke G mein dum hai to rok sake to rok le

:finger:

1 minute ago, kira said:

Hahaha hinduphobe:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks for the laugh, clown

Going to watch padmavat the first chance I get, tell your Rajputs friends ke G mein dum hai to rok sake to rok le

:finger:

I don't have any. 

Besides who needs outsiders like Pakistanis when you have your own apne hell bent on working towards breaking the hindu unity.

Go ahead pal but watch out for those goons , Kiras are not hard to quash you know.

Just now, Stradlater said:

I don't have any. 

Besides who needs outsiders like Pakistanis when you have your own apne hell bent on working towards breaking the hindu unity.

Go ahead pal but watch out for those goons , Kiras are not hard to quash you know.

I dare your phattu karni sena to create such a ruckus in Punjab, G phaad denge inki hum

also there are so many ironies happening during this entire farce

#IRONY1 : Rani Padmavati is a figment of imagination of a medieval muslim poet yet the present "Chittor royalty" wants SLB to ask their permission before making a movie about her life. This is like Queen Elizabeth asking Hollywood to take her permission before they portray the Queen of the "England-like-kingdom (Germany actually is it?)" in further adaptations of Snow white

#IRONY2 : Even that parrot friendly Rani Padmavati is a singhala (Sri Lanka) princess who marries a rajput. Yet dialogues about rajputi kangan and what not. This is like Kareena Kapoor getting serious about her marriage to a nawab and saying that her son will be named Timur based on her ancestor's name... Eh hello... wait a second cross this out.. :p

#IRONY3 : Rajputs are rioting in the streets because this movie allegedly degrades their heroism. But this movie actually according to the critics and those who saw the movie, degrades the ears of the audiences by not shutting up on Rajput valour...

#IRONY4 : This is the best one... On one hand Liberal critics want to support the movie because the hindutva is against it and on the other hand this movie is all about evil muslim king wanting to commit the first Love jihad on a hindu married princess... Now observe a minute's silence in recognition of their pathetic situation.... now point at the nearest liberal next to you and laugh out loud - hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. :p

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

I knew there was something off about you. This is what happens when you start getting high on Corex. Punjab and it's drug problem :smh

Unlike the phattu rajpoots we actually managed to overthrow Muslims and actually ruled over Muslims and created an empire which expanded till afghanistan

I am not sure why this movie wasnt banned

Kerela Censor Board recently banned a movie due to Congress protests called 21 Months in Hell because it portrayed the Emergency and potrayed  Indira Gandhi negatively :lol: 

If banning of movies is happening everywhere why states being selective 

14 minutes ago, kira said:

Unlike the phattu rajpoots we actually managed to overthrow Muslims and actually ruled over Muslims and created an empire which expanded till afghanistan

Man I have a huge respect for Sikhs esp the gurus and men like Banda and Hari Singh , do you really want me to go down that road? Let's leave the discussion at that and not start resorting to insulting those brave figures just to score few cheap point on internet.

Good day to you.

one conspiracy theory on why Rajput community leaders are showing SLB hell is because they want to discourage future filmmakers on making more movies on the "Rajput valour in vain" genre. I dont think the Karni Seva wants to see movies on Prithviraj Chauhan, Hammir, Rana Sangha and others

Edited by Temujin Khaghan