The 'These Indians are not humans' thread

sourab10forever

A 14-year-old girl from Dum Dum was gang-raped by two Army jawans in a military reserved coach on the Howrah-Amritsar Express on Sunday evening.
The girl was rescued from the bogie in a joint effort by RPF and GRP personnel at Madhupur station in Jharkhand around 8pm.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kolkata/Kolkata-teen-gang-raped-by-Army-jawans-on-Amritsar-Express/articleshow/50359941.cms

I could understand such incidents in Pakistan and the Pashtoon tribal areas where there is Frustration while young men are unable to see a woman for weeks, and even if they  see it, then they are in Burqa. 

But when such incidents happen in India, then it is little puzzling (although still understandable). 

India is culturally somewhere between Europe and Islamic countries.

Although friendship with girls is allowed, but not all boys getting the girl friends. 

Then there are bunch of youngsters who are possessed with sex, and they have bad company and always following the girls in cheap style, whistling. These type of youngsters have that level of frustration that they could commit the crime.

The inefficient and corrupt police also does not help the cause and people don't fear the law. 

The challenge is, how to take out these type of youngsters out of their frustration and how to let them to drop their cheap tactics to impress girls and how to teach them to interact with the girls in descent way? Can education help to teach them the descent way of interacting with girls?

Edited by Alam_dar

4 hours ago, beetle said:

Can we keep the ' raped on promise of marriage ' ones out of these when the ' victim ' is an adult?

Clubbing them with sufferings of  these real rape / assault cases just doesn't seem right. It makes life for real victims difficult .

And the actress one too.

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

This is a professor. who pushes his ailing mom from the terrace. So sad, I didn't have the heart to watch the video.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.outlookindia.com/website/amp/gujarat-professor-pushes-bed-ridden-mother-off-house-terrace-arrested-after-cctv/306447

I wish that governments start taking care of the old people so that they are not dependant upon their children if they don't want them. 

On 02/02/2018 at 1:46 AM, Alam_dar said:

I could understand such incidents in Pakistan and the Pashtoon tribal areas where there is Frustration while young men are unable to see a woman for weeks, and even if they  see it, then they are in Burqa. 

But when such incidents happen in India, then it is little puzzling (although still understandable). 

India is culturally somewhere between Europe and Islamic countries.

Although friendship with girls is allowed, but not all boys getting the girl friends. 

Then there are bunch of youngsters who are possessed with sex, and they have bad company and always following the girls in cheap style, whistling. These type of youngsters have that level of frustration that they could commit the crime.

The inefficient and corrupt police also does not help the cause and people don't fear the law. 

The challenge is, how to take out these type of youngsters out of their frustration and how to let them to drop their cheap tactics to impress girls and how to teach them to interact with the girls in descent way? Can education help to teach them the descent way of interacting with girls?

World is a messed up place Mr. Dar, we are all spiritually infected. Cleansing of spirit is needed urgently.

8 hours ago, zen said:

Too much evil. Iirc, Ind population is expected to peak at 1.75B by 2060. If the current state of affair remains, we could see a havoc on many fronts including worsening law and order situation, and child, animal and environmental exploitation 

I thought it was projected to reach 2 billion.

9 hours ago, zen said:

Too much evil. Iirc, Ind population is expected to peak at 1.75B by 2060. If the current state of affair remains, we could see a havoc on many fronts including worsening law and order situation, and child, animal and environmental exploitation 

This is really alarming. 

Population bomb is even dangerous than any nuclear bomb.

Wars will be fought on water. 

This entire topic is very depressing. I would rather pray for those souls than read about it. Reading is not going to help.

I noticed that many indian families do not take efforts to provide strengths to their girl child. They are very vulnerable. That is why we end up so much child abuse in our country.

Many of these men are within the family. Most of them are married as well. The weird people need to be identified by family themselves to avoid such ...gosh leave it.

Edited by dial_100

On 09/02/2018 at 10:31 PM, dial_100 said:

This entire topic is very depressing. I would rather pray for those souls than read about it. Reading is not going to help.

I noticed that many indian families do not take efforts to provide strengths to their girl child. They are very vulnerable. That is why we end up so much child abuse in our country.

Many of these men are within the family. Most of them are married as well. The weird people need to be identified by family themselves to avoid such ...gosh leave it.

In most cases the sexual predators are the ' elders' in the family ...the powerful ones.Other times the 'elders' protect the offenders from going to jail in the name of protecting the honor of the victim .