LORD_analyst

DHONI (did not come to bat) the phinisher!!!

Meanwhile, LORD  Dhoni  , giving tips of  'POWER HITTING ' to russell and narine.......

DafuBo2X0AA3YJH.jpg

someone needs to tell this pappu hack  that he  will suck their dic*s in power hitting ...:phehe::phehe:

Edited by LORD_analyst

2 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

Meanwhile, LORD  Dhoni  , giving tips of  'POWER HITTING ' to russell and narine.......

DafuBo2X0AA3YJH.jpg

someone needs to tell this pappu hack  that he  will suck their dic*s in power hitting ...:phehe::phehe:

Not power hitting but teaching the "Art of consolidating". :phehe: 

Dhoni definitely is capable of hitting at a good clip, for some reason he thinks tuk-tuk in the middle overs to save the assault for the end is the way to go. That works if you are able to stay till the end AND are able to finish the game. More often that not, he just ends up wasting deliveries and leaving someone else to save the day.

2 hours ago, yoda said:

Dhoni definitely is capable of hitting at a good clip, for some reason he thinks tuk-tuk in the middle overs to save the assault for the end is the way to go. That works if you are able to stay till the end AND are able to finish the game. More often that not, he just ends up wasting deliveries and leaving someone else to save the day.

He is not capable anymore. He struggles to put bat to ball. It wasn't like he wasn't trying. He was.

"14.3 Ashwin to Dhoni, SIX, that's why he eats those dots. He knows he can make up for it big time."

Never knew this cricbuzz commies are also **** like BCCI slaves..The guy has screwed us so many times with these dot balls and these people are still not over him

Just now, The Dark Horse said:

BS **** If you think this is a match changing innings...you have a lot of heartache coming your way....:giggle:

yup ...mohit sharma 's hip high full-bungers and half-volleys were clearly not enough for thaila dhoni to win the match:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

25 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

"14.3 Ashwin to Dhoni, SIX, that's why he eats those dots. He knows he can make up for it big time."

Never knew this cricbuzz commies are also **** like BCCI slaves..The guy has screwed us so many times with these dot balls and these people are still not over him

Buzz and Cricinfo is infested with the samabar land guys. They just suck up to Dhoni at every moment. 

An Oppurtunistic and Hypocrite of highest order..Now came up with that It was Fleming who sent Jadeja..Wasnt He glorifying himself in Movie by lame line,"Gary,I will go next.."

Once a bluemoon innings like as always and deluded fans will have field day on Social media.

Edited by Bigg Brother

Dhoni's game finishing philosophy can be summed in the following words - 'I will pick the option that reduces the outcome of the game to the highest collection of probabilities that I control...' This is why you see him flatly refusing single when he needs 15 off the last over because he'd rather trust himself to score 15 off 5 balls than the opposition batsmen to score a boundary or take a single. 

This is a all or nothing proposition. Either he has all the glory or all the ignominy 

31 minutes ago, Ram said:

Dhoni's game finishing philosophy can be summed in the following words - 'I will pick the option that reduces the outcome of the game to the highest collection of probabilities that I control...' This is why you see him flatly refusing single when he needs 15 off the last over because he'd rather trust himself to score 15 off 5 balls than the opposition batsmen to score a boundary or take a single. 

This is a all or nothing proposition. Either he has all the glory or all the ignominy 

Not a team player just selfish like mr 100 100s.

6 hours ago, Ram said:

Crap philosophy either way...to boot it he named Fleming on why Jaddu was sent up

Guest, sign in to access all features.