K’taka Mob Beats Sikh Man After ‘Child Abduction’ WhatsApp Texts

Singh bling

25 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Majority of Bengaluru people are really nice & educated...these attackers seem like rural folk who are too dumb to understand that EVERYTHING posted on social media is not true. 

These days it's easy to spread a rumor over internet thanks to the reach of social media.

About time govt brings a strict Cyber law with heavy punishments for repeated offenders.

This is what happens when you have sh itty police. Which stems from having a shi tty judicial system. No one gives a crap about Law and order. 

Hate repeating ad nauseum but do a 1789 on Supreme court and its judges, Atmosphere in the country will start to improve on its own. That's the kind of debilitating effect these m'fers have on India... viruses. Won't even call them parasites because at least some types have a symbiotic relationship with the hosts; these douches only have destructive influence. 

Judges are an equal partner in the gungadeen empire alongside congees. Latter cannot be defeated without getting a handle on the former. 

Some time ago had predicted things like this to happen in India because of the cocktail of: overpopulation, lack of infrastructure (including that needed to maintain law and order), lack of  job opportunity, undereducated youth, less focused on ethics, money is everything mentality, feeling of unfairness, general frustration, .... 

India would have only itself to blame for the mess it creates 

2 hours ago, surajmal said:

This is what happens when you have sh itty police. Which stems from having a shi tty judicial system. No one gives a crap about Law and order. 

Hate repeating ad nauseum but do a 1789 on Supreme court and its judges, Atmosphere in the country will start to improve on its own. That's the kind of debilitating effect these m'fers have on India... viruses. Won't even call them parasites because at least some types have a symbiotic relationship with the hosts; these douches only have destructive influence. 

Judges are an equal partner in the gungadeen empire alongside congees. Latter cannot be defeated without getting a handle on the former. 

why do you think modi doesn't drag parivaar to court? he knows courts are an extension of empire

I get a daily dose of fake news on WA from familiy groups. I used to correct them, but now I have given up. But I guess we need to correct them just so we can avoid such lynchings. Some are funny like UNESCO declaring Indian National Anthem as #1 among all National Anthems, Modi is that, this and the other good, Cong is that, this and other evil, etc

Edited by coffee_rules

14 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I get a daily dose of fake news on WA from familiy groups. I used to correct them, but now I have given up. But I guess we need to correct them just so we can avoid such lynchings. Some are funny like UNESCO declaring Indian National Anthem as #1 among all National Anthems, Modi is that, this and the other good, Cong is that, this and other evil, etc

I received this the other day.

Assuming you can read Hindi. Enjoy

China मोदी के खिलाफ !

CIA मोदी के खिलाफ !

IB मोदी के खिलाफ !

ISI मोदी के खिलाफ !

PAK मोदी के खिलाफ !

Congress मोदी के खिलाफ !

BSP मोदी के खिलाफ !

SP मोदी के खिलाफ !

CPI मोदी के खिलाफ !

CPIM मोदी के खिलाफ !

AAP मोदी के खिलाफ !

लालू, मालू, भालू, कालू, राहु, कजरी, मोदी के खिलाफ !

सारे गद्दार मोदी के खिलाफ !

सारे देश द्रोही-मोदी के Virodh में!!!

सारी -कायनात लगी है,एक शख्स को झुकाने में.....

खुदा भी - सोचता होगा ??

Na जाने,"किस मिटटी"का इस्तेमाल किया tha,मैंने ??? "मोदी" को बनाने में ????

"JARA SOCHO"

जो व्यक्ति :---

PM बनने से पहले,

यदि 

अमरीका को,झुका सकता है?

भूखे नंगे देश,

"पाकिस्तान"में,

"हडकंप"

मचा सकता है?

चीन-जैसे"गद्दार"देश के,

अखबारों की, 

सुर्खियों में आ सकता है??

तो भाई,

"वह",भारत को,"विश्व गुरु"

बना सकता है !!

यह बात पक्की है!!

" देश की"जरुरत"है,मोदी "

"मैं- मुफ्त भोजन दूंगा" - राहुल गांधी !!

"मैं मुफ्त पानी दूंगा" - केजरीवाल !!

"न तो मैं ---

मुफ्त पानी दूँगा !!

ना ही,मुफ्त भोजन

कि बात करूंगा !!

बल्कि,मैं :--

इतने"रोजगार"पैदा करूँगा !!

भारत के युवाओं को, इतना सक्षम कर दूंगा !!

" की"

मेरे देश का"हरेक व्यक्ति",

"स्वाभिमान"से,अपना भी पेट भरेगा,और दूसरों की भी,"प्यास बुझाएगा"!!!!

- नरेंद्र मोदी -

दिक्कत"केजरीवाल"में नहीं,

"भारत की जनता",में है !! 

जो"मुफ्त"की

चीज"पाने के लिए",

लादेन

को भी,वोट दे देगी !!!

अगर"देश के लिए"कुछ करना है, तो यह सन्देश -30 लोगों को भेजना है।

बस - आपको तो एक कड़ी जोड़नी है, देखते ही देखते,"पूरा देश" जुड़ जायेगा।!!

बस...जरासा forwards..करो.

सिर्फ 2-3 सेकंड लगेंगे...

"Jai hind"

देशभक्त बनो देशद्रोही नही

I laughed and cried at the same time.

21 hours ago, surajmal said:

Why blame the judiciary?

The fault primarily lies with the crime scene handling and investigative and forensic abilities of our police. 

Not much any court do with sub par evidence.

17 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Why blame the judiciary?

The fault primarily lies with the crime scene handling and investigative and forensic abilities of our police. 

Not much any court do with sub par evidence.

Because majority of cases lying pending in the courts are civilian. That's where the disgust/fear of /aversion to L&O machinery starts in mango man.

It's the not that the system is broken, it was never a single,functioning unit to begin with. Mango man's feelings towards L&O are pathological now. It's absurd to think that procedural corrections or more cops on the ground or better training will somehow work as silver bullets. (except of course, attacking the source of the issue) 

Edited by surajmal

Given this backlog of pending cases against Aam Aadmis, SC/CJI giving two mid-night sessions to Cong Pidis is laughable. None of the journalists pointed this out and are rejoicing that Amit Shah's chanakya was defeated by SC. #thoo

Edited by coffee_rules

On 5/31/2018 at 5:02 AM, surajmal said:

Because majority of cases lying pending in the courts are civilian. That's where the disgust/fear of /aversion to L&O machinery starts in mango man.

It's the not that the system is broken, it was never a single,functioning unit to begin with. Mango man's feelings towards L&O are pathological now. It's absurd to think that procedural corrections or more cops on the ground or better training will somehow work as silver bullets. (except of course, attacking the source of the issue) 

Yes, most of the back log is to do with Civilian cases. More specifically with cases on property/title deed.

I was speaking within the context of this thread. This is a criminal case. And our cops and even CBI have botched up even relatively simple cases- like the Arushi murder case. There is a need to upgrade our policing/ primary investigation. It will go a long way in reducing crime, if our conviction rates are higher.