No change in India-Pak game schedule in Asia Cup

Gollum

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

BCCI hasn't been disbanded or banned..please stop making excuses for their incompetency. 

abey COA has taken over completely.  There is no one left in BCCI.  You are out of news seems like.  COA has been doing everything.

CoA takes complete charge of BCCI

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/24454265/coa-takes-complete-charge-bcci

Forget PCB/ACC...what about the welfare of players? Does BCCI not care about them? No tournament is petty stuff, especially a multi-team regional competition with long history and involving 5 of the world's top 10 teams. And btw India is hosting this tournament in UAE...so obviously if they have an ounce of professionalism they will care about the event. 
A) BCCI already given hosting rights to Emirates cricket board. As I said before, BCCI dont care about this tournament

https://m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/news/asia-cup-bcci-hands-over-hosting-rights-to-emirates-cricket-board/amp_articleshow/65441208.cms

B) BCCI though a corrupt body but is actually doing lots for its players both money wise and for players developement. How many A tours we play compare to other teams??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

Look, Player welfare or whatever goes out of the window when India played SA on a dangerous Jo’burg pitch but now we are hearing it again, It’s either you are all for player safety or you say “it all evens out in the end”.

Jo'burg pitch was not planned or scheduled it was unexpected both for host and india, evn south africa faced the music.  Nobody knew that pitch will deteriorate so much so that it will make things hazardous for teams.

But here its scheduled, back to back odi Games in 45 degrees of heat is ridiculous.

I think everyone getting confused here...let me recap cantstop.gif

1) BCCI is not disbanded but the power of its office bearers is reduced. They need COAs approval before any action. But BCCI will still fight for its players if injustuce done after consulting COA.

2) Asia cup scheduling is poor but BCCI couldn't care much and hence didnt lodge a formal complain with ACC. Also they have now transferred the hosting rights to Emirates cricket board and its no longer BCCI tournament.

https://m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/news/asia-cup-bcci-hands-over-hosting-rights-to-emirates-cricket-board/amp_articleshow/65441208.cms

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Lannister said:

India should abandon one of the matches. I don't think it's going to affect much to qualify for the next round. Let's cancel the match against Pakistan so in order to stick it to broadcasters who came up with this **** schedule. 

That's the moneymaker so won't cancel it.

50 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

abey COA has taken over completely.  There is no one left in BCCI.  You are out of news seems like.  COA has been doing everything.

CoA takes complete charge of BCCI

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/24454265/coa-takes-complete-charge-bcci

Still they can make noise, no one is stopping them from at least raising their voices for the players. I agree CoA sucks balls but BCCI can't be this meek. Why not argue on behalf of Team India, call a PC, make public aware of CoA's chewtiyapanti. BCCI hasn't been disbanded, it's powers have been curtailed. 

5 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

You would make a fine weatherman, The first match will be against Minnows, win the toss and bat first and then bowl when it’s cooler, and it’s not like there will be no drinks break, infact the umpires will be lenient, stop overacting.

Why dont you play two back to back games?