PPAC Confirms That The Modi Government Repaid Oil Bonds Worth Only ₹3500 Crore

Singh bling

29 minutes ago, velu said:

i think this is half baked news to mislead .. 

oil bonds keep maturing and government keeps paying .. 

simple google search shows 11,500 crore worth of bonds matured till 2015 ( mean 11.5k crore got paid )

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/65802782.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Why do you need to google when information is already available through RTI? There is nothing half baked there. Only lies being spread by BJP.

Yes, 11,500 has matured and has been paid. Breakup is already there.

From 2009- 2015, 11,500 has been paid. Out of these 4000 matured in 2009 only, 4000 in 2012 and 3500 in 2015 only.

Are we saying that Modi govt came in power in 2009 and paid those bonds? BJP govt paid only 3500 which has been highlighted here.

Total value of oil bonds is 1,42,202.66 crores. Total value of matured bonds is 11,500 - 8000 paid by Congress govt and 3,500 by BJP govt.

But this is what BJP has been claiming. 1.3 lakhs crores already paid by Modi govt with 40k interest. This isn't even debatable issue which needs opinion. This is clear lie exposed by simple RTI.

Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 3.22.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 3.30.49 PM.png

36 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

But this is what BJP has been claiming. 1.3 lakhs crores already paid by Modi govt with 40k interest. This isn't even debatable issue which needs opinion. This is clear lie exposed by simple RTI.

coming to this .. interest part

if we take interest rate as 7.5%  for app 1.4L crore .. annual interest comes around 10k crore ..

obviously government might have paid the interest :p:

repayment part .. give any official proof 

16 minutes ago, velu said:

coming to this .. interest part

if we take interest rate as 7.5%  for app 1.4L crore .. annual interest comes around 10k crore ..

obviously government might have paid the interest :p:

repayment part .. give any official proof 

Where does anyone say that interest part was lie? There are no speculation, might be, could have been about that. Budget by finance ministry shows that they paid 40k.

BJP lied about the repayment part and that's what article in OP has mentioned. Proof is already there.

https://2nafqn3o0l6kwfofi3ydj9li-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads//2018/09/PPAC-Reply-Oil-Bonds.pdf

7 minutes ago, velu said:

so interest paid is not a lie but the principle paid is a lie according to you ?

There is nothing according to me.

Either petroleum ministry is lying or BJP. Which one do you think is lying? Ministry says only 3,500 crores paid by BJP govt and BJP says 1.3 lakhs crores.

Are you saying Petroleum ministry is lying officially and BJP is telling truth?

Why should I consider that official reply from ministry is lie while one by BJP is truth?

3 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

There is nothing according to me.

Either petroleum ministry is lying or BJP. Which one do you think is lying? Ministry says only 3,500 crores paid by BJP govt and BJP says 1.3 lakhs crores.

Are you saying Petroleum ministry is lying officially and BJP is telling truth?

Why should I consider that official reply from ministry is lie while one by BJP is truth?

i am a glass half full guy ..

only think i can say confidently is that , if government  had issued 1.3L crore of debt bonds , they have paid 8 to 10k crore interest per year without fail ..

coming back to repayment part ..

either petroleum ministry is lying  or the article you quoted is lying .. bjp & oil ministry are same here

13 minutes ago, velu said:

i am a glass half full guy ..

only think i can say confidently is that , if government  had issued 1.3L crore of debt bonds , they have paid 8 to 10k crore interest per year without fail ..

coming back to repayment part ..

either petroleum ministry is lying  or the article you quoted is lying .. bjp & oil ministry are same here

BJP and oil ministry are same, but numbers by them are different. Article has nothing to do with it.

Either BJP is lying or the oil ministry.

Guess ministry can't lie officially, so it has to be BJP which is cooking up numbers to mislead the junta.

6 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

BJP and oil ministry are same, but numbers by them are different. Article has nothing to do with it.

Either BJP is lying or the oil ministry.

Guess ministry can't lie officially, so it has to be BJP which is cooking up numbers to mislead the junta.

or the article might be cooking something to make their commie fans happy :p: 

1 hour ago, velu said:

or the article might be cooking something to make their commie fans happy :p: 

BJP Government is presiding over Congress System. System knows, If it has to survive, Government shouldnt be allowed to come back.

BTW oil prices. You cant do much in current era. I hope BJP government does understand India is using more and more oil  and Trump is not happy for india to buy it from Iran at discounted price. It can not rely on oil.

So what is being done as solution like Shifting/Mandating Indian car/transport requirement to alternative source of energy