India vs Australia Series Banter/Sledging Thread

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I wish Vijay wud have said 

• Thats what ur wife said me in shower - I dnt take my husband srsly 

really? 

Does ur team take u srsly as captain with that record n limited ability

I know he has limited ability but he still showed grit and determination which many of our talented batsman can't do with all ability in world.

Edited by Nikola

It's all made up hype I feel .whenever India toured here after 2008 series ,I feel it's all fake hype and sledging (just my opinion mind you ) .

India is a big market atm and CA wants this series to spice up so that aussie crowd gets even more behind their side for the last 2 tests and fill the grounds .

It's the perfect narrative -a cornered side (Australia)fighting against the odd against the No1 side and giving them back 

46 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Haha GOLD! I feel Kohli is putting extra pressure on himself with all these unnecessary, fake, planned sledging. I remember in that last tour, he was batting so well and the altercation with Johnson happened... and then for the next few balls, he tried to go after everything  and nearly got out(there was a dropped catch and a few plays and misses). For all the talk about him being the best under pressure, he flatters to deceive time and again chasing whether in tests or in tournaments.