What has RaGa achieved when he was in power?

dial_100

Don't run away now. Especially those who are going after NaMo, under congress and non-bjp rule -

when did you last speak about defense and security of the nation?

Who took action against NPA defaulters?

Why it took them 60 years to give us infrastructure that we inherited in 2014?

What did you do against rampant corruption?

Why were we left with so much poverty in 2014?

When 1000s of riots took place in the past 70 years, why none of these award wapsi ID10T brigade never felt unsafe in this country?

Economy, electricity, railways, defense, banks, govt institutions, RBI, judiciary, politics, caste system, poverty, education, jobs, manufacturing, sports, international relations, .. I mean I can go on. WTF did raga and his khandaan has given me? If their credibility is only measured by comparing ourselves with Pakistan then how audacious and hypocrites one could be to claim that congress could rule us again. And how ridiculously caste based, corrupt and minority appeasing politics the supporters of maha gathbandhan accept?

Trust me if it goes on for another 25 years and we don't bring ourselves to a growth path then we could be somewhat better that Pak, SL and BD. That's it. 

Please give some solid arguments with facts.

Never dared to even be a minister of state ....leave aside bigger responsibility.

Responsibility and accountability is not something is not something his mother has taught him.

No accountability

No responsibility.....just want power to rule.

Desh par bojh!!!

Not a Raga fan but Raga isn't the only thing that matters. I would want BJP to put a better cabinet forward to make a case for themselves. Jaitley handling both defense & finance while unwell was a joke. Parikkar being moved around while being unable to work is a shame as well. Rajan being pushed out wasn't something I agreed with. 

The point I'm making is that the leader should be able to keep a good enough set of people around him to keep things in order & achieve progress. That is something both parties can improve upon. Our optics should go beyond the PM to the relevant leadership.

On 1/9/2019 at 10:00 AM, chewy said:

blame the morons of Amethi, who keeping voting for him and his family even after decades of being dirt poor. 

This. One of the biggest mysteries or should I say idiocy is that people of Amethi & Raebareli keep voting for the Gandhi-Nehru family even though they haven't done anything for the progress of these constituencies.

On 1/10/2019 at 5:01 PM, Turning_track said:

This. One of the biggest mysteries or should I say idiocy is that people of Amethi & Raebareli keep voting for the Gandhi-Nehru family even though they haven't done anything for the progress of these constituencies.

You shld go nd ask people frm there. They are not worried abt roads etc that much but they want jobs and if u will see specially in rai barreily rail coach factory types have provided lots of jobs. This is just 1 example im giving. Similarly lot of such things have come up in both the places.

Problem with lots of people on this forum is that most of u are not staying in India or are bought up in big cities and you are not close to what people in villages want.

2014 everyone liked Modis corruption free talks, 15lac, black money etc etc but since nothing came up they have understood what he actually is i.e a feku.

Most of the India isnt even bothered abt Ram or Ram mandir but BJP always overdoes it and in the end it impacts them negatively

1 hour ago, Oldhere said:

You shld go nd ask people frm there. They are not worried abt roads etc that much but they want jobs and if u will see specially in rai barreily rail coach factory types have provided lots of jobs. This is just 1 example im giving. Similarly lot of such things have come up in both the places.

Problem with lots of people on this forum is that most of u are not staying in India or are bought up in big cities and you are not close to what people in villages want.

2014 everyone liked Modis corruption free talks, 15lac, black money etc etc but since nothing came up they have understood what he actually is i.e a feku.

Most of the India isnt even bothered abt Ram or Ram mandir but BJP always overdoes it and in the end it impacts them negatively

I'm from 3rd tier town of Hindi-belt & during my last job I travelled around a lot in the country. I'd give you examples of MP where a few years back when BJP used to rout INC, the voters of Guna & Chhindwara always used to vote for Sindhia, Kamalnath because they believed in them & honestly they have done work in their respective constituencies & the basic infrastructure amenities have improved hence it is understandable.
But Raebareily has been with the Gandhi-Nehru family since 1951 & still it is one of the most poorest performing districts in various parameters. A rail coach factory in the area was a welcome step but the constituency deserves a lot more when it has been represented by most prominent figures of Indian politics.

https://www.indiatoday.in/mail-today/story/hand-of-misery-despite-being-a-vip-constituency-growth-eludes-raebareli-and-amethi-290900-2015-08-30

Modi's tenure has been underwhelming as well, as many others I expected a lot from Modi & team considering the fact that BJP single handedly got 272+ seats in LS polls. There were so many things they could've done in the last 55 months but alas. If RaGa somehow becomes PM after 2019 LS elections, then it is a sure shot recipe for disaster.

On 1/9/2019 at 9:57 AM, someone said:

RaGa is no different than Trump. He specializes in demagogue and is very much disconnected with the common man. However, different  to Trump, the media/elites wholeheartedly support him as even today this media never question him.

as if Modi has done anything for the common man,his party specializes in marginalizing minorities,women and even Dalits.Rahul is  a doofus who has pickled brains and why no one in the coalition government will want him in the government.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:47 PM, cowboysfan said:

as if Modi has done anything for the common man,his party specializes in marginalizing minorities,women and even Dalits.Rahul is  a doofus who has pickled brains and why no one in the coalition government will want him in the government.

women ? How many women were in congress cabinet ? BJP fielded most women MLAs in Telangana by far the most in recent elections. Dalits ? They have made Dalit president of India. When did congress do that recently ? 

You must be dumb

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

There was a Aamir Khan Production movie which has two songs, which perfectly described part of RaGa/Sonia government. 

The movie simply projected the state of nation and what a joke system was.

Just listen the songs. I am from rural UP. Its very beatifulll chaupaal type music

Edited by mishra

On 1/15/2019 at 4:17 AM, cowboysfan said:

The marginalised minority 

https://www.news18.com/news/india/delhi-woman-stabbed-to-death-husband-and-minor-son-critically-injured-by-neighbour-2004765.html

3 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Madhya Pradesh: BJP leader and Mandsaur Municipal Corporation President, Prahlad Bandhwar shot dead in Nai Abaadi, Mandsaur today. More details awaited.

And it begins... Expect all the liberals to go mute now

What do you expect. First thing which didnt got reported in media was , As preconditions to BSP support, RaGa ordered closure of all criminal cases against BSP MLAs and leaders in state of MP, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh.

So yes, The Gundaraaj can start again

Anil Mehta (@AnilMeh29818152) Tweeted:
Hahaaaaahaaaa.Congress gets trolled in Mamata Banerjee's drama

Grand Alliance's Sharad Yadav said on stage:
While Indians were getting martyred in borders
There was a loot & dacoity in BOFORS

Immediately Didi's right hand man Derek O'Brien ran into stage to stop him https://t.co/hrfzbU0HA6

ROFL

On 1/16/2019 at 12:32 PM, cowboysfan said:

the standard projection from right wingers all over the world,it should be comforting to you to know that you are not unique in this regard.

Lol you are using the US projection of right wing for India. Pot calling kettle..