Get Dhonified !!!

3 hours ago, Nova said:

Belated Birthday Wishes to Dhoni. Dhoni on banner now in action...Howz that?

In before @sscomp32 complains that he can't see his face. :p: ... because it's a side stumping shot or is that a run out?

So tell me from which match is this and who did Dhoni get out?

Thanks for the modified banner. Its from World Cup 2015 and Its the Ab de villiers run out of a throw by mohit. 

Edited by sscomp32
On 7/11/2016 at 9:07 AM, rkt.india said:

SRT and Kohli

Purely on the basis of impact .Yuvi is ahead of Dhoni too.Played more impact innings,Better icc tournament record.More motm and mots.But lacked consistency so won't be acclaimed widely .If u look at Dhoni's best inning most of them have come in Bi Laterals.Yuvi did it in big tournaments.

Edited by Sujithmb13
2 hours ago, Sujithmb13 said:

Purely on the basis of impact .Yuvi is ahead of Dhoni too.Played more impact innings,Better icc tournament record.More motm and mots.But lacked consistency so won't be acclaimed widely .If u look at Dhoni's best inning most of them have come in Bi Laterals.Yuvi did it in big tournaments.

nah, not really. Yuvraj had a very short peak.

4 hours ago, Sujithmb13 said:

as a player MSD is miles ahead of yuvi .. for me dhonis impact izzz more than yuvi ..

talking about big tournaments , MSD performed in the final of the big tournament but UV actually screwed once in the final :giggle:

5 minutes ago, velu said:

effective way is to ban self :giggle: 

you are yet to recover from RCB final choke in IPL 

I was asking him because I wanted to ignore him first. But now its gonna be you :whack3:

And BTW I am happy RCB lost the finals...I gained some big $$ :dance:

Anyways, why were you banned? 

Just now, sourab10forever said:

I was asking him because I wanted to ignore him first. But now its gonna be you :whack3:

And BTW I am happy RCB lost the finals...I gained some big $$ :dance:

Anyways, why were you banned? 

j/k .. dont ignore anyone

i think they banned me for passing some sexist comment or for trolling anti-dhoni fans :giggle: