Get Dhonified !!!

1.Fastest hands i have seen be it his stumpings or be it his bottom hands while hitting shots .

2.Some one who performed beyond his potential and many more talented cricketers around him. He wasnt gr8 against fast bwoling when he came but now he can smash them with equal ease infact better than spinners . As a test batsman did well Sa,eng. Batted in lower order most of his career yet has an impeccable record. Also was a very avg wk when he came n now brilliant behind the stumps and those stumpings are just beyond words to express.

3.As fit as an ox, his running can put most youngsters to shame till date. 

4. One of the Most alert Minds i have seen on field. 

5. For me he ll be always the best ODI captain ever. 

6. Most calm personalities i have seen, it says a lot about him when the man didnt pay any attention to all those stories of him destroying many legends career even though it wud be hurting for him or anyone to be blamed for it deep down inside. 

7. For me his biggest Legacy would remain is showing us how to win finals and how to be calm under pressure. IF ganguly bought the fighter attitude dhoni added calmness to it .         

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Talking about dhoni, how can we not talk about those stumpings

You know I have collected almost every six hit by msd and every stumping done by him (the ones missing are mostly 2008 and before.) and was planning to upload it today but *ing BSNL ditched me. :(( 

I will upload my compilation in a week or 2 when i get free next.