Pak F-16 shot down

Trichromatic

Just now, KeyboardWarrior said:

even if its true, thn what does that even mean ? we have bombed the next suppa pawar .... :dontknow:

hold on.  You posted 20 times yesterday that F16 weren't used.  Now you are saying it doesn't matter?  

Need further confirmation, but as of now it looks like ancient 1960s MIG took out an Pakistani F16.  Chew on that for minute or 2.  Maybe with some of that 'fantastic' tea.

In the meantime, stay tuned for more concessions being made by Pak govt, sorry PakMil, in desperate attempts to de-escalate.  

Primary objective of this conflict is to increase costs for Pakistan and its non-state actor policy.   Conflict paradigm has been permanently altered, bluffs have been blown away just like the JeM camp in Balakot, Pakistan.  More costs will be imposed.  Until further concessions are made.  Your government can keep playing games, scaring its own awaam with bullshit blackouts and emergency orders in cities - easier to fool the public when they are scared - with or without reason.  

13 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

even if its true, thn what does that even mean ? we have bombed the next suppa pawar .... :dontknow:

13 hours ago, sandeep said:

hold on.  You posted 20 times yesterday that F16 weren't used.  Now you are saying it doesn't matter?  

Need further confirmation, but as of now it looks like ancient 1960s MIG took out an Pakistani F16.  Chew on that for minute or 2.  Maybe with some of that 'fantastic' tea.

In the meantime, stay tuned for more concessions being made by Pak govt, sorry PakMil, in desperate attempts to de-escalate.  

Primary objective of this conflict is to increase costs for Pakistan and its non-state actor policy.   Conflict paradigm has been permanently altered, bluffs have been blown away just like the JeM camp in Balakot, Pakistan.  More costs will be imposed.  Until further concessions are made.  Your government can keep playing games, scaring its own awaam with bullshit blackouts and emergency orders in cities - easier to fool the public when they are scared - with or without reason.  

you need to hold on, read my previous post. I said IF..

again, no F-16 was involved in yesterday incident. :dontknow:

5 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

sh1t. dont tell me its kind of 2016 type of sir ji kal strike press conf .... if its , thn its fine. we can understand you need some damage control...  lol 

:playball:

See our military doesn't have a track record of lying to its own people like yours.  So I understand how you would tend to think its all lies.  

13 hours ago, diga said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-120_AMRAAM

You need to read up on what amraams are and from what platforms they can be launched

You can google more on the serial no

Sire, i know, but the thing is, as i said, i could use any random pic of crashed Su-30s and attached with my twitter ... and claiming it that we shot down it...  :dontknow:

Just now, KeyboardWarrior said:

Sire, i know, but the thing is, as i said, i could use any random pic of crashed Su-30s and attached with my twitter ... and claiming it that we shot down it...  :dontknow:

They brought the retrieved piece of the missile.  Its not just a photo.  I know Gafoorbhai lives and earns medals by using photoshop, but Indian Generals and military doesn't operate that way.

1 minute ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Will you make up your mind?  What's the story you are sticking to?  F16s weren't used? Or so what if they were used?  Have you decided yet?