premortem of indias early exit . causes , remedies and poojas

Since i know we will not make it to last 4 , i have decided to start the thread . Please bear in mind i have utmost good wishes for indian team but unfortunately i know this will happen  and hence its necesarry to do a review of where it started and have a definite timeline . feel free to correct my thread as u feel suited 

- the no 1 reason we have exited so early in my opinion is this hack called shastri . Feel we have lost winnable matches and tournaments cos of him and our kaptaan Kohli 

- the no 2 is obvious . Grandpa . boo dhoni boo-

no 3 - here i feel its our selectors headed by spineless MSK prasad

no 4 - our administrators . tired of hearng coa amd supreme court managing our teams . 

no 5 - fans of dhoni and rohit . dhoni won us a world cup and lost us one . but tuk tuk millionaire ipl sharma is no tendulkar or sehwag . he is a selfish ass 

no 6 - lack of tactics or innovation

we dont send punchhitters

we dont take risks

we drag ourself till final over 

we do not appreciate role of powerhitters 

our batsmen fail to develop secondary skills of bowling 

england decided to go berserk

australia gave long rope to players like kheaja and zampa and kicked out many oldies 

west indies decided to be west indies again - serious new talent with hard hitters 

pak - padosis have been steady and have young players . they get their 19 year olds in early 

nz - like always they aim to do well and did ok 

south africa - they choked and they are our sole partners in crime 

bangladesh - at least they have invented shitty naagin dance and are better than our padoshi 

remedy

remove shastri

remove kohl as captain 

blood youngsters 

aim for innovation 

4 hours ago, Clarke said:

Poojas are all old school

Pooja bedi, Pooja batra, Pooja Bhatt etc

Even Mani-sha Koirala is old school.

. u can talk old new  et  and personal attacks but game is new and cant play the old school everyday . We will be screwed even though we have best talent but worst managers - they are more like clerks ( or kलआरk as we say in Hindi Clarke bhaisaaheb

5 hours ago, mani sha said:

. u can talk old new  et  and personal attacks but game is new and cant play the old school everyday . We will be screwed even though we have best talent but worst managers - they are more like clerks ( or kलआरk as we say in Hindi Clarke bhaisaaheb

Hehe, didn't mean to do that. But we could certainly do with (Jim) Clark's levels of performance :)

10 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

MUshfiqur fan? 

i m viru fan . Havent seen a better cricketer , selfless and brave . I think second best is Dravid . India was v lucky to have these two in same era . We missed in having a Bumrah and fast bowling factory then , else we would have won much more

now we are stuck with Boo Dhoni Boo Tuk Tuk Sharma -