Sign in to follow this  
Ankit_sharma03

Mumbai Indians sign Alzarri Joseph to replace injured Adam Milne

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

You asked me why not Cottrell? Now Ronsford Beaten. I ask you why not Sunny Leone.

Because both are more seasoned experienced bowlers. Alzarri is very much a rookie. If they wanted a rookie, could have even signed their own Tushar Deshpande who is quite good. I gave two names one left arm, one right arm. One of these two could have been a better choice.

3 hours ago, speedheat said:

Both Cottrell and beaten are better than alzarri.

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Because both are more seasoned experienced bowlers. Alzarri is very much a rookie. If they wanted a rookie, could have even signed their own Tushar Deshpande who is quite good. I gave two names one left arm, one right arm. One of these two could have been a better choice.

Point is tm decides to pick Aljari. Why throw random names unless those are thousand times better than the one picked? Why just restrict to WIndian pace bowlers? You can throw random names from other nations too. Doesn't make nay sense unless those names are far better than the one picked.

Edited by Pollack

24 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Point is tm decides to pick Aljari. Why throw random names unless those are thousand times better than the one picked? Why just restrict to WIndian pace bowlers? You can throw random names from other nations too. Doesn't make nay sense unless those names are far better than the one picked.

how are they random names? Both played for WI.  I took WI player names because they picked Alzarri, so i gave better WI options and yes they are far better than Joseph at this point. 

13 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

how are they random names? Both played for WI.  I took WI player names because they picked Alzarri, so i gave better WI options and yes they are far better than Joseph at this point. 

So your logic is since they picked WI pace bowler, they were only looking out for WI pacers. :hatsoff:

They are random names only. What has having played few matches for WI to do with it? You are saying as if they were obvious pick over Joseph.

On 3/28/2019 at 8:35 PM, rkt.india said:

In another world, @rkt.india still discussing why not babita, shamita,lalitha, Tina,Rita, ina, meena dicka etc... :rotfl:

If Ronsford Beaten and Cottrell are better than Alzarri then they are aliens.

On 3/28/2019 at 4:57 PM, rkt.india said:

Yes, agreed. [sircasm]   Tushar Despande would have been better.  [/sircasm]

4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

In another world, @rkt.india still discussing why not babita, shamita,lalitha, Tina,Rita, ina, meena dicka etc... :rotfl:

If Ronsford Beaten and Cottrell are better than Alzarri then they are aliens.

T20 ER of 11. One spell doesn't make one a great. But yes, he bowled well. 

1 minute ago, velu said:

your pace bowling  acumen :hehe:

It's not about acumen. Alzarri has a T20 ER of 11. Even Agarkar won us a test in Australia with a 6-fer that doesn't make him a great bowler. 

Just now, Pollack said:

Nah . He is good but sometimes just want to take an opposite opinion just for the sake of it.

It wasn't just about opposition. Both those have been better than him. He was a rookie with a T20 ER of 11.  Yes, it worked for Mumbai luckily as they got a pitch which had something in it for Pacers with good bounce.

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Ok. let's see. Agreed one spell doesn't prove anything but I feel he is quality just like Rabada.

I didn't say he is bad. I said others were better because he is a rookie and does not come with a reputation being picked as a foreigner. Joseph has always been a great prospect since his u19 days but for me he hasn't made rapid progress like Rabada did. T20 TBH is lottery.

So rkt proved right in the end, Joseph really fluked it with that performance against SRH. These wkts don't give a chance to hide if you don't have enough smarts and variation. 

Malinga has to come back now to buttress the ordinary MI attack.

21 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

So rkt proved right in the end, Joseph really fluked it with that performance against SRH. These wkts don't give a chance to hide if you don't have enough smarts and variation. 

Malinga has to come back now to buttress the ordinary MI attack.

T20 is lottery, lots of freak things happen. Freak spells, freak innings.

Just now, rkt.india said:

Na T20 is lottery, lots of freak things happen. Freak spells, freak innings.

I’m pretty sure MI’s pattern of progress is not based on freak incidents. Everything happens preplanned.

MI is not one if those teams which wins 4/5 matches on the trot. 

2 hours ago, asterix said:

I’m pretty sure MI’s pattern of progress is not based on freak incidents. Everything happens preplanned.

MI is not one if those teams which wins 4/5 matches on the trot. 

bambis won 4/5 games continuously meany times 

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.