Top Muslim cleric in India bans women watching football as they will look 'only at players' thighs'

Texy

Not surprised here, a couple of years back this happened in Bengal. I tell you I am done with these sh!tbags.

West Bengal: Mamata’s officials stop women’s football match after maulvis object to players’ clothes

Clerics ban women's football match in Bengal. Where's the outrage?

Edited by Gollum

Wondering why I have got so apeshit with my posting? Dar-Al-Islam stage 3 is upon us, that's *ing why...... 

Contrast with this....Allah ke naam pe shapath wah wah :congrats:...hum kare toh balatkar, tum kare toh chamatkar

Ab bolo kutton ki Musalman khatre mein hai, ki Hindu aatankwaad/Taliban hai

*ing fake liberals and fake atheist humanists :finger:

Edited by Gollum

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

@dial_100 deleted the contentious parts. Was drunk, sleep deprived and had verbal duels with some people on social media. Took the bhadaas out over here. 

I really respect you for that. :congrats:you are a good man. have a good night now. I will take down my post as well. Thank you sir.

7 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

See, am not a religious man. Anything related to religion, I usually laugh at and this is definitely up there as pure comedy :hysterical::hysterical:

Amusing till the time some nut comes at you or your family after that it becomes alarming life changing.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Amusing till the time some nut comes at you or your family after that it becomes alarming life changing.

Just for an fyi, I may be borderline atheist (lost religious interest since I was very young, around 12) but my mom is Muslim. Though my mom is not a psycho follower, I have seen my fare share of retards like this in life. Which is why I find it funny.

4 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

Though my mom is not a psycho follower,

Good for you. Hope she steers away from folks like zakir naik and their 'preaching' in her search  in the later years. I have had a friend who is a very chilled guy who complains about his elder aunt and her girls as they got increasingly fundamental as the aunt got older and more religious.

Indian Mufti is not the first one. 

It is Saudia which banned entry of women in the football stadium.

Even the so called educated Mullah of Iran also put the same restrictions upon the women by telling exactly the same reasons that women are not allowed to look at the thighs of men. 

And surely we are not going to talk about Taliban and ISIS and al-Qaeda where for sure football stadiums are prohibited for women as they are much more fanatic than Saudia/Iran. 

I have not seen a religion/ideology with more contradictions in it than Islam. 

On one side women are not allowed to enter the football stadium to see the thighs of men, but on the other hands same virtuous Muslims (including Sahaba) were selling the slave girls who were topless. Even worst, the buyers were allowed to come and check their female parts and thighs etc by checking the with hands before buying. 

10 hours ago, Vilander said:

Good for you. Hope she steers away from folks like zakir naik and their 'preaching' in her search  in the later years. I have had a friend who is a very chilled guy who complains about his elder aunt and her girls as they got increasingly fundamental as the aunt got older and more religious.

Unfortunetly nutbags like that exists for every religion. Hindu, Jewish, Christians(the macassar they caused in the past makes me wonder who is worst, the christians or the muslim lunatics), etc.  Media also pays a lot of attention to muslims lunatics hence the amplification of hatered towards muslims in general. If it was upto me, all religion should go to hell. I am yet to see an athiest man pick up a gun and shout in the name of no one and start shooting. Most religious people i have meet are hypocrits and judgemental as if their god is the only savior. 

1 hour ago, Zero_Unit said:

Unfortunetly nutbags like that exists for every religion. Hindu, Jewish, Christians(the macassar they caused in the past makes me wonder who is worst, the christians or the muslim lunatics), etc.  Media also pays a lot of attention to muslims lunatics hence the amplification of hatered towards muslims in general. If it was upto me, all religion should go to hell. I am yet to see an athiest man pick up a gun and shout in the name of no one and start shooting. Most religious people i have meet are hypocrits and judgemental as if their god is the only savior. 

i know what you mean but Muslims are the worst. no other religion beheads throws people from buildings or squashed them under tanks etc. 

18 minutes ago, Vilander said:

i know what you mean but Muslims are the worst. no other religion beheads throws people from buildings or squashed them under tanks etc. 

Have you read the history of christians in the past? They might not have had tanks in the past but certain things they carried are were equally worst, if not worst. Carried out massive genocides, slavery, burned people to ground in the name of witch hunting, and the list goes on. Sh*t like that still happens all over africa to this day, doesn't get media coverage. Jews/Christians/Muslims are all part of the same crap. One just came after another and continued the story. It literally depends on which version/water downed book a person read. Messed up world we live in.