JEETEGA TO KOHLI HI SUPPORT TEAM INDIA

So much negativity about this team but please look at these facts

A. kohlis amazing captaincy record in odis and tests home and away

B. There are only 3 contenders India Australia England.  Australia already won too many won't win this time

C.  Look at all captains who won world Cup Lloyd Dev border Waugh Ponting Dhoni Clarke and ranatunga they are all greats of game or excellent captains. Kohli is a great of game Morgan is not. He is a nobody

D.  Morgan is not even english.  Surely England will win world Cup under a pure Englishman and not Irish

E.  England has never won odi world Cup neither they win in football or any popular sport.  They are historical failure in team sports

Tendulkar has 96 2003 2011 world cup remembered for him.

KOHLI IS GOATh.He doesn't have a memorable world Cup this is his destiny it's his time. 

He will score hundreds in SF and final and bring home the WC

Edited by ungboysj
2 minutes ago, ungboysj said:

Easy on the weed boys, no one's come close to achieving this feat in 11 wc before this & it's not going to change here either. The closest anyone came to achieving something similar was SKW - arguably the greatest bowler ever - in SF & final of 99 WC, with 4 wickets each. I get it that you want India to win but the reasons listed are literally BS & I'm being coy with my verbiage :cantstop:

1 minute ago, R!TTER said:

Easy on the weed boys, no one's come close to achieving this feat in 11 wc before this & it's not going to change here either. The closest anyone came to achieving something similar was SKW - arguably the greatest bowler ever - in SF & final of 99 WC, with 4 wickets each. I get it that you want India to win but the reasons listed are literally BS & I'm being coy with my verbiage :cantstop:

Just wait and watch these are strong reasons. 

It will come true. 

India has beaten aus sa  nz in their home in odis

1 hour ago, ungboysj said:

B. There are only 3 contenders India Australia England.  Australia already won too many won't win this time

C.  Look at all captains who won world Cup Lloyd Dev border Waugh Ponting Dhoni Clarke and ranatunga they are all greats of game or excellent captains. Kohli is a great of game Morgan is not. He is a nobody

D.  Morgan is not even english.  Surely England will win world Cup under a pure Englishman and not Irish

E.  England has never won odi world Cup neither they win in football or any popular sport.  They are historical failure in team sports

KOHLI IS GOATh.He doesn't have a memorable world Cup this is his destiny it's his time. 

Kewl

Edited by WC2011INDIA
1 hour ago, ungboysj said:

England has won football world cup once.