Suspect bowling actions of sub-continent bowlers makes cricket a repulsive sport

Spinners specially, but even fast bowlers.

And this (suspect action) is very seldom seen in non subcontinent bowlers.

Forget 15 degree rule. By just looking at it, one can see that certain bowlers chucked certain deliveries or all of their deliveries.

8 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Bumrah needs his action tested.

++ 

With new ball he's ok. End of innings, his action looks suspect to me on some deliveries. Likewise Junaid Khan etc. From pakistan.

Indian here.

Yesterday, Shakib looked very unclean on some balls.

On the other hand Nabi, also a finger spinner, looks very clean. 

So won't an Afghan fan feel repulsive towards cricket when seeing a clean-bowling-action team losing to unclean action Bangladesh?

From pakistan, Hafeez , imad, Shoaib the ones which I remember not having clean action. 

There's no problems with wrist Spinners. That's why I personally admire the art of  wrist spin very much... Kuldeep, chahal, Rashid, shadab...no possibility of any issue.

4 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

++ 

With new ball he's ok. End of innings, his action looks suspect to me on some deliveries. Likewise Junaid Khan etc. From pakistan.

Indian here.

So won't an Afghan fan feel repulsive towards cricket when seeing a clean-bowling-action team losing to unclean action Bangladesh?

From pakistan, Hafeez , imad, Shoaib the ones which I remember not having clean action. 

There's no problems with wrist Spinners. That's why I personally admire the art of  wrist spin very much... Kuldeep, chahal, Rashid, shadab...no possibility of any issue.

you have no idea what you are talking about,most people  who complain  about chuckurs have never read a single cricket  rule in their life.

Edited by cowboysfan
22 minutes ago, Aiden said:

Ajmal.jpg.26740717cfeb53654879b18339a03c0e.jpg

Aswin.jpg

Show me one match other than this where Ashwin wore a full-sleeve and bowled with this action.

This was a game where he deliberately wore a full sleeve and copied Sunil Narine's action.. Read up articles and interviews regd this

Edited by bowl_out
2 hours ago, randomGuy said:

++ 

Indian here.

Sling is not bend

36 minutes ago, Norman said:

LMAO self troll. :giggle:

He wore full sleeve that day just to shame your chucker army. :finger:

Anyways watch this epic javelin throwing.

:hahaha:

Yeah , ajmal, murli ...one could say that murli was tested for 15 degree rule...but looked like chucking to naked eye....shoaib akhtar....

@mishra right but bumrah action looks smooth at start of innings, end of innings, certain  deliveries , not all, look unclean.

Unclean doesn't mean illegal....it may well be legal...after all , murli was legal, but was extremely unclean.

Edited by randomGuy
1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Yeah , ajmal, murli ...one could say that murli was tested for 15 degree rule...but looked like chucking to naked eye....shoaib akhtar....

@mishra right but bumrah action looks smooth at start of innings, end of innings, certain  deliveries , not all, look unclean.

Unclean doesn't mean illegal....it may well be legal...after all , murli was legal, but was extremely unclean.

Bhai if you see, fats bowlers have catapult action. Catapult action, sling action is different then someone bending his arm and then straightening it

5 hours ago, randomGuy said:

++ 

Indian here.

Bumrah has hyper extension, you can see his hand bending backwards during deliveries, not forwards. It is of course more prominent during his effort deliveries. It is impossible to chuck with his action

Cd7UzSAUUAAaiBj.jpg

Edited by New guy