Libtard outrage watch !!!

velu

@velu

Why are you so offended if people call out a movie about an angry entitled brat for being just that.

Now calling out things for showing educated women in repressed  roles and a guy as an entitled violent brat is being a libtard ?

Why does a movie review offend you so much ?

There are enough assholes like the hero roaming around in this world...using violence to get what they want.

Do we need to turn them into heroes?

When they hit women, run over women or rape women....then we can make threads about how unsafe this country is for women...till then we should all enjoy heroes on screen treating women like personal properties . 

1 hour ago, velu said:

self-explanatory ..

lets keep track of their outrage because atleast another 49 months to go which is a very laaang time :((  

29mtzqg.jpg

User Haarkarjeetgaye would have created atleast 49*30 threads by then ... 

34 minutes ago, beetle said:

@velu

Why are you so offended if people call out a movie about an angry entitled brat for being just that.

Now calling out things for showing educated women in repressed  roles and a guy as an entitled violent brat is being a libtard ?

Why does a movie review offend you so much ?

There are enough assholes like the hero roaming around in this world...using violence to get what they want.

Do we need to turn them into heroes?

When they hit women, run over women or rape women....then we can make threads about how unsafe this country is for women...till then we should all enjoy heroes on screen treating women like personal properties . 

That's the reality in India na .. :p:

Also there was some Akshay Kumar movie , in it Priyanka Chopra will be stalking him and nobody objected ..

Anyway the main point here is Arjun Reddy was fine but Kabir is not fine as per Hindu ( different reviewer but editing panel might be more or less same ) 

30 minutes ago, velu said:

Also there was some Akshay Kumar movie , in it Priyanka Chopra will be stalking him and nobody objected ..

Anyway the main point here is Arjun Reddy was fine but Kabir is not fine as per Hindu ( different reviewer but editing panel might be more or less same ) 

So you object to Priyanka behaving that way . Who is stopping you?

That is toxic behavior too.

That does not make this movie hero's behavior right.

That is the reality because people do not object . Movies show horrible harassment as teasing because it is passed by censor and accepted by people.

Now when some one is making a start and calling out such horrible behavior as misogynistic....you are upset and calling them libtard.

Someone has to start  saying this **** is not right and it should not be encouraged.

The two reviews are by different people and people tend to have different views.

Like you find nothing wrong with the movie but @coffee_rules has a different opinion .

Edited by beetle

23 minutes ago, velu said:

No I think the reason Arjun Reddy didn't get as much outrage as Kabir Singh was because it wasn't as viewed/popular by the audiences. %of telugu viewing audience vs hindi viewing audience should be taken into account. 

Plus the telugu people actually liked the movie from what I heard and saw. No I don't know if the % of telugu people are more misogynistic than the north or whether the movie just went under the radar etc. The end result was both the movies are/were popular by the youth. Some people called it a trendsetter in telugu cinema, like a revival of the industry or whatever.

The movie maybe nice to watch for entertainment. But the character should not be replicated in real life. Even if done so, a real life Arjun Reddy would not make any friends, or female followers. So this movie should be taken as a character study of how not to behave.

5 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Some people called it a trendsetter in telugu cinema, like a revival of the industry or whatever.

The movie maybe nice to watch for entertainment. But the character should not be replicated in real life. Even if done so, a real life Arjun Reddy would not make any friends, or female followers. So this movie should be taken as a character study of how not to behave.

Is it a surprise that we see so many killings or acid attacks on young women by angry rejectors.

The movie is already a superhit.

It is shocking to see even young women enjoy this crap.

35 minutes ago, beetle said:

But the big question is....

Why does @velu find the criticism of a movie  widely talked about for the violence/ anger/ rage  and misogyny as libtard behaviour?

Now objecting  to bad behavior towards women is also left wing behavior ?

Why this selective criticism ..

In one have libtards wants freedom of expression but on the other hand they will be outraged when they can't handle any slight criticism ..

Coming back to the movie , if we see political correctness in a movie , we can't make any movies ..

Think about our libtard snowflakes reaction if any of our movie characters ask them to upgrade their wives and GFs like wolf of Wall Street quote :giggle:

57 minutes ago, beetle said:

So you object to Priyanka behaving that way . Who is stopping you?

That is toxic behavior too.

Honestly I will double encourage if anyone like Priyanka Chopra doing that to me :blush:

Anyway movie should be taken as movie unless it does have any hidden agenda and propoganda to change people's opinion

Ignoring juvenile responses like,' I so want woman to take advantage of me', this is age of feminism and sexual equality, so what's good for the goose, should be good for the gander. But toxic masculinity is something we should notice in movies, especially from south India. They treat girls are their property and if  she doesn't oblige, will turn to violence and coercing . This has to be discouraged. There is nothing libtardiness about it. There is enough crime in India which is related to such behaviour.

Agree about gist of libtard behaviour about Hindu religion wr.t majoritarianism. 

What happened to Arjun reddy movie ? When you classify a movie based few things and name it no movie for woman . If you see Vijay Deverakonda interview he explains the character of Arjun reddy. He basically says the character is not a perfect character and a flawed character. He slips and falls every time he makes an effort to be a good person. People classify movie and dont understand what the movie is about. 

7 hours ago, velu said:

those movies are reviewed by 2 different women,kuch bhi .you guys are developing persecution complex.

13 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

those movies are reviewed by 2 different women,kuch bhi .you guys are developing persecution complex.

6 hours ago, velu said:

i myself mentioned that .. doubt editing team was completely revamped 

Edited by velu