Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

43 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

This argument was invented by idiots too.

The idiot can see that in Pakistan etc. there is no respect being a Hindu, add to it the risk of life, threat of girls' abduction, forceful conversion etc. The idiot also knows Hindu, Sikh etc. Migrants from the 3 said countries are too few in numbers relative to Indian population and gdp to cause any pressures. Yet the idiot will bring in such arguments and people like me have to waste effort to type posts like this one to explain it to him.

If you don't want to waste your time don't quote me. And stop referring to people in third person like a coward. 

1 hour ago, adi B said:

Bhai read the bill again ,nobody is bringing anyone in India, cut off fate was 2014 ,those who are already in will be getting citizenship rights 

What is the proof that they are living since 2014...You can choose to ignore me too lol..All I'm saying is there will be loopholes for them to do this...We will be officially recognising people as citizens of the country who weren't otherwise.

4 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

What is the proof that they are living since 2014...You can choose to ignore me too lol..All I'm saying is there will be loopholes for them to do this...We will be officially recognising people as citizens of the country who weren't otherwise.

So you believe this government will invite  more refugees from those 3 countries?

10 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

If you don't want to waste your time don't quote me. And stop referring to people in third person like a coward. 

They (Pakistani hindu, Sikhs etc.) Don't have any country except India for help. Kudos to them that they did not convert to Islam till date despite all persecution. My grandparents also came from Pakistan, but even if they didn't, it doesn't take much sense to understand the situation. Sometimes telling someone that they are giving an idiotic argument is actually doing a favor to all reading that quoted idiotic post.

7 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

They (Pakistani hindu, Sikhs etc.) Don't have any country except India for help. Kudos to them that they did not convert to Islam till date despite all persecution. My grandparents also came from Pakistan, but even if they didn't, it doesn't take much sense to understand the situation. Sometimes telling someone that they are giving an idiotic argument is actually doing a favor to all reading that quoted idiotic post.

Excuse me if I touched a nerve, but no other country would do this today. The effects of this will reflect in some years. Don't bother to reply and waste your precious time 

1 minute ago, The Dark Horse said:

Excuse me if I touched a nerve, but no other country would do this today. The effects of this will reflect in some years. Don't bother to reply and waste your precious time 

'No country would do this'  why - because this thought randomly came to your mind and now you must defend it at all costs after you heard a Gali from me?

10 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

'No country would do this'  why - because this thought randomly came to your mind and now you must defend it at all costs after you heard a Gali from me?

Dude take a walk...Yeah right I'm rattled because of a random gaali online from a random guy :giggle:

Edited by The Dark Horse

1 minute ago, The Dark Horse said:

Dude take a walk...Yeah right I'm rattled because of a random gaali online from a random guy :giggle:

Your ego is deep, ingrained in your subconscious. Dont worry, that's not uncommon. You won't realize but part of reason why you will be more steadfast to defend ur idiotic point is because you heard a Gali for that. Thxbye.

It's a critical time for the country. Many protests today isn't just about CAB, there is Babri, Ayodhya verdict, 370 removal. It will be a grave error to see it otherwise. It's the first wave of pressure, assertion through plain violence by our largest organization groups. These are often associated with certain religion, so let's hope law & order is maintained.