Desi Posers

maniac

Guys Guys Guys......This is not a Southie-Northie thing :banghead: .....People Calling dhosa as Ddosa is just a personal pet peeve of mine,Can't say I don't care though :--D .......anyways moving on...... What is baffling here is the total lack of respect in the tone,body language and response the poser had for the Hotel Manager/Staff,I mean would he have behaved the same way had he gone into an american restaurant or for the matter of fact restaurant of any Non-desi ethinicity? Anyways I had my 9 hours of sleep and breakfast,so things have cooled down but yes I get Pissed off when I see this kind of deplorable behavior.....If you don't get irked by this then don't know what to say :sad:

Another thing which I find in the North is that people call multiple dosas as dossse :cantstop: It's actually dosas. Maniac - another point for you to express rage about.
dosas in hindi? :confused: bhaiya do dosas dena,like that?

Hey maniac, This is a cool :cool: thread. Wonder how I missed reading this OP earlier. But really cool thread, love your passion in the rant :thumbs_up: And yes its Dhosa or Dhosai ! That's right! And yes if anyone thinks NBA or EPL >> cricket, then :finger: And for heavensakes, all cricket fans should remember Test Cricket >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ipl

The way Hindi speakers pronounce "Dosse" is different than the Kannadigas. Lord please record your voice and put it up here.
dunno how to upload it :embarassed: but we pronounce Dosa as this aunty is doing here.For Dose,replace 'aa' with 'ae' (as in ae kya bolti tu) q4RWgRUT5ew