Austin 3:!6

Is Mamta Banerjee's West Bengal becoming a mini Pakistan?

On 5/14/2019 at 2:00 PM, ravishingravi said:

I am informed by my relatives in Kolkata that 10 plus seats for BJP will massive switch of TMC guys to BJP. The left cadre has also pretty much seamlessly moved to BJP. 

Bengal will be the story of 2019 elections. 

Yes Bengal in this GS seems to be at the centre stage ,thanks to BJP and its workers especially that we can see the true ideology of anarchist momota begum ,this lady is a maniac ,a psycho. She needs to be swatted away quickly for the betterment of democracy 

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Assembly too far away and we don't know if Left/INC will ally like they did last time. Many other elections before that including this major one right now. 

LS prediction for BJP 12-15, I will be very disappointed if they get less than that. Vote share should be around 27-30%...both new records for the party. 

Even I think so ,but if BJP gets that percent of votes ,itll be mostly conecnetretd due to hindu consolidation on fixed amount of seats so it'll translate to 15+seats , they might win that much .

Though theoretically the vote shift of left to BJP will be around 7 percent and BJP should get around 25 pc which will translate to 10+ seats ,if it's close to 30 percent then it'll be 15+ seats 

Bengal on communal edge as 200 ransack, burn down properties of Hindus

Watch: Hindu families in Bengal flee their homes after mosques call for non-Muslims to be killed

All in places which go to polls in the final phase. Targeted campaign to ensure Hindus don't exercise their democratic right of voting, last happened in Kashmir valley 3 decades back. Do they want to replicate kafir exodus in TMC's Bengal?

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

More violence, again Hindus being stopped from voting. Massive rigging going on, TMC has captured many booths :facepalm:

What is the Election commission doing. Shouldn't there be a re-poll in the state going by the incidents of suppression and threat environment on voters.

https://m.timesofindia.com/videos/city/kolkata/shocking-bombs-hurled-at-west-bengals-kankinara-railway-station/videoshow/69427424.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

So now bombs are being hurled at railway stations and RPF can't do anything. What next? 

Edited by DHONI_FANN