CA boss claims Kohli claims as outrageous

How the heck is Broad saying Smith is not going to charged for anything.One time also is once too many , if Smith got away with it and scored 100 who is responsible for it.Where is fair play and justice.Instead of condemning Smith this guy Sutherland is defending him.

Aussie media are the worst lot in world , they have no morality at all.I have not seen one media guy expressing his/her outrage on this cheating scandal.They are fuming on Kohli instead what wonderful creatures.

Edited by putrevus
5 minutes ago, Stumped said:

How is Stuart any bigger a cheat than anyone else who edges it behind and doesn't walk out of interest, which I'm sure would include a decent amount of the players in the world right now.

Having a faint tickle and hitting the ball off the face of the bat to first slip are two different things altogether. There are many players who walk as well when they know they hit, who have my utmost respect.

Anyways I am not calling him or his father a cheat, it is his own countrymen.

The bias that Chris Broad shows between whites and non-whites has been going on for a few years now. You can find full details here: http://www.cricketnetwork.co.uk/main/s119/st71035.htm

Other reports regarding his bias:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-1294766/Lords-storm-Pakistan-accuse-referee-Chris-Broad-bias-Ricky-Ponting-Mohammad-Aamer-bust-up.html

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/cricket/gavaskar-accuses-match-referees-of-anti-asian-bias-again

Some excerpts from this article regarding Chris Broad's racism bias : http://www.cricketnetwork.co.uk/main/s119/st71035.htm

Chris Broad's proudest moment, however, came when he banned skipper Ganguly last week for a world-record 6 matches, for the minor offense of a slightly slow over rate in unbearable 40+ degree conditions when players were cramping throughout the day during an ODI in Ahmedabad.

This, after England captain Michael Vaughan was fined a paltry 10% for being fully 5 overs behind in an ODI against SA in February this year, the second time within 20 days when he was found running behind, shortly after a 50% fine for being another 5 overs short of target in late January against the same opponents.

After Darren Lehmann was banned for a total 5 matches after shouting racial epithets against Sri Lankan players after being dismissed.

Someone needs to tell the ICC that outright racism is not better than being a couple of overs behind in extremely hot conditions.

Someone also needs to point out to them that Chris Broad's crusade against Asian players is well documented on their own web site.

This much is obvious: the ICC, by appointing Broad to matches involving India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh, is deliberatly sweeping aside evidence that shows this loose cannon needs to be reined in, even rubbing it in by repeatedly forcing him on the subcontinental nations.

Last month, ICC announced that they have renewed Broad's tenure as match referee for another two years.

It is absolutely critical to cricket that Chris Broad be removed from ICC's panel of referees immediately, as Mike Deness was before him.

Any other course would divide the cricket-playing countries even more deeply than they already are.

Not sure what kind of action you guys are expecting the authorities to take. The rules categorically state that if the players try to take help from the dressing room then they only penalty is denying them the review. Heck, they don't even get a review docked. This is pretty clear. Unless the rules are changed the ICC can't really do anything unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, moniker said:

Not sure what kind of action you guys are expecting the authorities to take. The rules categorically state that if the players try to take help from the dressing room then they only penalty is denying them the review. Heck, they don't even get a review docked. This is pretty clear. Unless the rules are changed the ICC can't really do anything unfortunately.

Quote and link to the relevant source for rules. It would be more helpful.:agree:

5 minutes ago, moniker said:

That was my initial feeling, but I wonder if there was the possibility of a general charge like "bringing the game into disrepute" or something along those lines where there is room for flexibility

2 hours ago, Stumped said:

How is Stuart any bigger a cheat than anyone else who edges it behind and doesn't walk out of interest, which I'm sure would include a decent amount of the players in the world right now.

he is a cheat thats all that matters, that was a disgrace the edge and he not walking.

1 minute ago, Stumped said:

I assume your judgement of being a cheat holds true for multiple members of the Indian team then including Virat Kohli who have not walked after edging it behind before?

dude comeon, it was a disgrace that he stood his ground the privileged brat, this is not a case of not walking, its a case clear caught not given by an umpire and the batsman controlling his natural urge to walk off after being out. 

Just now, Stumped said:

The ball came off Broads edge and went to the keepers gloves and wasn't given out, just like tons of batsmen in the past including multiple members of the current Indian team. If broad is a cheat for standing his ground in that scenario then why aren't they?

are you serious, anyone who stands after such a thick edge to the fielder is a cheat, i mean you can find tons of batsmen who would not have waited for the Ump signal after that. 

1 minute ago, Stumped said:

And the double standards are exposed, when Broad knowingly edges it to the keeper and doesn't walk he's a cheat, but when Kohli does it he's not.

well if Kohli did that he would be a cheat too. There has to be a rational being standing ground like a variable like bat or pad first, or if the batsman felt the bat hit the ground and cant be sure if he hit the ball, this shot that Broad played he knew he batted it and looked back as the ball was caught and then proceeded to stand his ground. 

57 minutes ago, Stumped said:

I present you with this case then : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYLoOAEjnpA

Huge healthy edge (so big the players are barely appealing and the commentators say "He's got him") with a loud sound and bat nowhere near pad or the ground.

What's with this obsession with kohli? Did you seriously go to youtube to dig some dirt on kohli:giggle: did you type "virat kohli cheating" in the search bar :hysterical:?  Maybe kohli didn't know he knicked it, he din't even look back at the keeper :Giggity: this is nowhere near as edging a ball to first slip and not walking, now that's hardcore cheating :no:.

You already had an egg on your face when you claimed that there were no drs reviews when kohli was batting, you had to back paddle out of there once multiple posters exposed you

45 minutes ago, Stumped said:

No actually, ironically I'd seen the clip before whilst defending Kohli elsewhere from the tag of 'being a cheat' for not walking. On an Indian cricket forum it just seems a most suitable clip to use for showing a batsman 'cheating' by smashing the ball before not walking.

Ha good one, and Broad didn't realise he edged it either, he was just looking in that direction because  he was trying to cut it... :phehe:

Broad didn't edge the ball to first slip, he edged it to the keeper, just like Kohli :

Can only assume you mean the thread where I admitted my error, unlike I'm sure many in here will do instead persisting with their hypocrisy? On a side note if anyone knows where I can get full footage of a days play instead of just the highlights (which unfortunately remove the balls in question) to see if there was any genuinely slight consideration of a review it would be appreciated.

Stuart Broad hit it off the face of the bat to 1st slip, and the keeper's glove did not even touch it. Have a look again:

gWT6gj.gif.90637a34a04d515d0d229fc519c643f2.gif

2 minutes ago, Stumped said:

Also I suggest you watch the video you posted instead of relying on video titles from people who evidently have an agenda, take a look and try and find where Willis actually calls either of the Broads a cheat.

What point are you making on this thread about the current Smith DRS cheating issue?  Are you questioning the assertion that Chris Broad is a prejudiced individual and inconsistent in his decisions as Match referee?  Why this tangent into Stuart Barbie and edges to the keeper and other nonsense?   

Do you have a relevant point to make, or just want to stir up and troll the gullible injuns on here?

14 minutes ago, Stumped said:

I want to point out and contest blatant hypocrisy. In particular referring to him as a disgraceful cheat in this very thread when under the same logic, due to the points I've mentioned on this page, Kohli would be fit with the same description, however I doubt we'll hear him referred to as that any time soon.

I don't know where Stuart Barbie enters the discussion - the Broad referred to as a biased cheat is his father - the match referee with a track record for handing out demonstrably biased decisions.