Ollie Pope has the IT factor

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Guess the no.1 and no.2 allrounder in the world and please search threads opened by me more than 5years ago :--D

We are all well waaqif with your tendency to create bandwagon threads on players, all and sundry.  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.  

See its one thing to start a thread saying, hey I like the look of this new player, he seems promising.  But when you start doing pseudo-pompous BS, all you are doing, is offering an easy layup of a joke to others at your expense.  

19 minutes ago, sandeep said:

We are all well waaqif with your tendency to create bandwagon threads on players, all and sundry.  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.  

See its one thing to start a thread saying, hey I like the look of this new player, he seems promising.  But when you start doing pseudo-pompous BS, all you are doing, is offering an easy layup of a joke to others at your expense.  

First they laugh at you- Sandeep on Ben Stokes

Then they ignore you-Sandeep on predictions on Rohit Sharma, Steve Smith,Ben Stokes etc etc etc etc etc

Then they fight you- Sandeep on Dhoni’s uselessness in the last few years or other intangible factors.

Then you win :agree:

14 minutes ago, maniac said:

First they laugh at you- Sandeep on Ben Stokes

Then they ignore you-Sandeep on predictions on Rohit Sharma, Steve Smith,Ben Stokes etc etc etc etc etc

Then they fight you- Sandeep on Dhoni’s uselessness in the last few years or other intangible factors.

Then you win :agree:

Keep making up fake strawmen. Aint nobody buying it.

Btw, Hardik Pandya, still, to this day, is a better white ball bowler than Stokes.

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Should have asked maniac about his frenemy (is that a term?) status with sandeep in his interview. Sometimes can't tell if you two hate each other or are secret lovers, most complicated relationship on this forum. 

You chose to omit the little nugget, that I was the one who suggested Maniac be on the 'interview' list! :laugh:

On 7/10/2020 at 11:17 PM, Gollum said:

Should have asked maniac about his frenemy (is that a term?) status with sandeep in his interview. Sometimes can't tell if you two hate each other or are secret lovers, most complicated relationship on this forum. 

friends with benefits :giggle: