India govt should not give any written assurances to Pak for security

vijay50

Pak is meddling with internal affairs of India by asking govt to give written security. Indian govt should not give anything in writing. Enough of this nonsense and drama queen act.

You are not welcome and dont come and spoil the WC . Bye.

http://m.timesofindia.com/sports/2016-asia-cup/top-stories/Pakistan-government-refuses-to-clear-team-departure-to-India-for-now/articleshow/51346121.cms

Edited by vijay50

As I said earlier a country like India should never host any world event. 

As I said earlier a country like India should never host any world event. 

What hope for Bangla when Bangladesh can't guarantee safety of U19 teams like Australia. I guess in future Bangla should only host scrapheap tournaments like Asia cup, oh wait they doing that anyways we had two in row in Bangla now. :cantstop:

One thing from this silly episode if Pakistani cricketers ever had any faintest hope of paying in IPL in near future well now definitely not happening in the next decade. 

Not just IPL - no home India series for 50 years.  I don't want one cent of Indian money going to Pakis, direct or indirect.  As usual, Pakis have started the cricket war, now its up to BCCI to make them suffer the consequences.  The Babus better remember and take care of business.  Anurag Thakur has already said the right words for now.  Let's see how it plays out.  

Now I completelyarrow-10x10.png understand why ICFers were elated when the proposed India Pakistan bilateral series was put off. These people shouldn't get 1 paise from our pockets. Even beggars on the streets deserve that, not these guys.

Let me ask you a question - have the events of Pakistani artists recently in India been targeted by extremists ?

If so shouldn't the PCB be sensibly cautious before sending their team ?

Let me ask you a question - have the events of Pakistani artists recently in India been targeted by extremists ?

If so shouldn't the PCB be sensibly cautious before sending their team ?

Can you please name the so called extremists if you don't mind?

While the perceived threat on Pak is more, why debate about the security in Ind when measures are in place for all the teams including Pak?

As I said on the other thread, if Pak's concerns are genuine, it should skip the event. What is the compulsion to play in Ind? WT20 is a regular event and keeps taking place.

Edited by rett

Why debate about the security issue in Ind when the security measures are in place for all the teams including Pak?

As I said on the other thread, if Pak's concern are genuine, it should just skip the event. What is the compulsion to play in Ind? WT20 is a regular event and keeps taking place.

And to add to what you said, if Zim can play in Pakistan and a bomb blast can happen near the ground and the players still played, Pakistan can definitely come to India as it is millions times better when it comes to security. 

Isn't this double standards from Pak board?

Edited by Adi_91

And drama. ... Ind can turn this around by saying that Pak has the option of skipping the event if it perceives the threat to be high

Frankly, it will be good riddance 

I really hope the GoI takes a tough stand on this. It has nothing to do with drama conducted by PCB. PCB in its discretion should not have dragged Indian Government into this. 

Seems Home Ministry is taking time to answer to the Pakistan government's assurance. I hope it never comes.

Pak is meddling with internal affairs of India by asking govt to give written security. Indian govt should not give anything in writing. Enough of this nonsense and drama queen act.

You are not welcome and dont come and spoil the WC . Bye.

http://m.timesofindia.com/sports/2016-asia-cup/top-stories/Pakistan-government-refuses-to-clear-team-departure-to-India-for-now/articleshow/51346121.cms

internal affairs of India :hysterical: