When will radical Islamic terror end and how?

Gollum

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

err , there is plenty of objective data out that that shows humans *ARE* blank slates when we are born and except for a very few concepts, such as 'don't inflict pain for no reason' etc, there is hardly anything that is 'inherent' to us.

My simple point is, kids are not taught at a very early age critical thinking. if they are, religion and all types of religion induced nonsense will automatically have less takers.

When kids are being brainwashed in homes/communities/religious centers,  then I really don't think scientific education and evidence based critical thinking is going to change much. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

The words of Allah being mentioned is a muslim claim. Not evidence. 

I can too say that my God's words have been mentioned in your text. Doesn't mean it is evidence.

That is just your belief. Not fact. Neither does anyone outside of Islam agree with it. 
Just like how you guys try to steal other people's prophets, the Ahmadiyyas have done the same to you guys and you guys act the same way others do when you guys steal their Gods and message. That proves, beyond a shadow of doubt, that your claims are nothing more than unsubstantiated claims.

as i have said before .... 

thats what we believe ....

so what you say or believe thats not our problem ..... :) 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

2 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

so whats you say or believe thats not our problem ..... 

Surely you don't believe all claims made in your religion. Every religion makes a number of absurd claims, but when science does not support those claims, why continue to believe them?

12 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

so what you say or believe thats not our problem ..... :) 

But thats the whole thing. i don't believe. I go by facts. The world runs on facts. Not belief. So not my problem what you 'believe'. Go ahead, believe in anything you want.But don't pass off your belief as facts, because it doesn't meet definition of facts. I know its hard for you to understand, but i don't have beliefs. Welcome to being an atheist- who don't believe in anything. Thats not 'belief in nothing', thats 'not belief'. 

Doesn't change the fact that it is exactly on the same level of 'factual basis' as Snow White. But when you want me to change or accept your way of life, i want facts. Till then, i will just laugh and point for people who take books like Snow White seriously enough to run their lives by it.

54 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

how ? 

Because all facts suggest that there was no religion called Islam 1500 years ago, just like there was no Christianity 2000 years ago. Anybody can claim that the first person who was born as a human was the first prophet for their religion, doesn't mean squat. Only religions that were based on a "way of life" existed before they were "founded" because they were part of a way of life for individuals and they did not even identify themselves as belonging to any particular religion.

19 minutes ago, Texan said:

Because all facts suggest that there was no religion called Islam 1500 years ago, just like there was no Christianity 2000 years ago. Anybody can claim that the first person who was born as a human was the first prophet for their religion, doesn't mean squat. Only religions that were based on a "way of life" existed before they were "founded" because they were part of a way of life for individuals and they did not even identify themselves as belonging to any particular religion.

so the 2 billion muslims in the world are also brainwashed.... fine. 

looks like half of the world (muslims/christians/jews) are also brainwashed according to your statement ..... 

something is fishy here ..... 

22 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

looks like half of the world (muslims/christians/jews) are also brainwashed according to your statement ..... 

I did not hear 2 billion people say that Islam existed since the beginning of time. I only heard you say it.

By the way, yes, a large contingent of a particular religion can be brainwashed. Just see what is happening in the Muslim World.

4 minutes ago, Texan said:

I did not hear 2 billion people say that Islam existed since the beginning of time. I only heard you say it.

By the way, yes, a large contingent of a particular religion can be brainwashed. Just see what is happening in the Muslim World.

Image result for you know nothing jon snow meme

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

that is a non-argument. muslims believe everyone else is wrong about god and life- which is 5 billion people. So do the christians.

Populism does not mean correct or accurate.Islam, hopefully like many other religions, will die eventually.

On 3/25/2017 at 3:16 PM, Muloghonto said:

err , there is plenty of objective data out that that shows humans *ARE* blank slates when we are born and except for a very few concepts, such as 'don't inflict pain for no reason' etc, there is hardly anything that is 'inherent' to us.

My simple point is, kids are not taught at a very early age critical thinking. if they are, religion and all types of religion induced nonsense will automatically have less takers.

:hysterical: Let's see it Gappu. 

We have this terror attack in St Petersburg and so many Muslims on social media and Al Jazeera are celebrating. WTF is wrong with them? Where is their effing humanity? Indian Govt should track them and blacklist them from ever entering Indian border.