Indian media watch thread

Number

3 minutes ago, diga said:

https://nilanjanabhowmick.carbonmade.com/about

The author's profile in her own words... what an egotist

^
Thats not egotist, that reads more like a CV than anything. Talks about education, work experience and rounds off with interests. Not standard format, but then again, if that is 'egotist', then all CVs are egotistical...

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

^
Thats not egotist, that reads more like a CV than anything. Talks about education, work experience and rounds off with interests. Not standard format, but then again, if that is 'egotist', then all CVs are egotistical...

From that link:

Oh and by the way, just when I thought nobody noticed what I did - the prestigious Institute of Development Studies, awarded me for Best Media Reporting in Development Journalism, 2010. I was much humbled and honored.

If I am HR manager and this is CV, I am gonna use it to wipe my arse.

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

From that link:

Oh and by the way, just when I thought nobody noticed what I did - the prestigious Institute of Development Studies, awarded me for Best Media Reporting in Development Journalism, 2010. I was much humbled and honored.

If I am HR manager and this is CV, I am gonna use it to wipe my arse.

I wouldn't. 
But as i said, it isn't a CV but reads like one- sort of an unofficial CV. Quite common in my line of work actually - which is freelancing.

This Nilanjana Bhowmick..is a Arundhati Roy/ Barkha Dutt/ Nidhi Razdan category  B**ch.

..where talking about and advocating Hinduism is " communalism " but advocating Islam is being " secular ".

The truth about Muslims in general is they clamor for secularism/pluraism only when they are a minority.

Have you ever seen how minorities are treated in a country where Muslims are an overwhelming majority ?

Edited by narenpande1

7 minutes ago, narenpande1 said:

This Nilanjana Bhowmick..is a Arundhati Roy/ Barkha Dutt/ Nidhi Razdan category  B**ch.

That's uncalled for

amd anyways that's what they want you to do, and soon as you that it's game over

12 minutes ago, narenpande1 said:

..where talking about and advocating Hinduism is " communalism " but advocating Islam is being " secular ".

The truth about Muslims in general is they clamor for secularism/pluraism only when they are a minority.

Have you ever seen how minorities are treated in a country where Muslims are an overwhelming majority ?

where has she said that ?

These journalists are rewarded for supporting terrorists (Yakub), anti-nationals, doing fake news and inciting riots. They have forgotten reporting but have instead just turned to some party campaigners/cheerleaders. So obviously, one expect some punishment for their unethical and fraud works. Today, there is little difference between politicians and journalists.  Thus for starters, there should be some accountability in our media. Like many big "breaking" yet fake news happens and then followed by just "small" apologies.

On 27/03/2017 at 7:11 AM, narenpande1 said:

If you question controversial aspect of every religion, No one in media gives a hoot. Or call you communal.

If you defend every questionable aspect of minority religion and specially if you are pro Islam, you are called secular.

Seriously new low from BBC India. This is how and what they think is making the news in India. A apkistani news paper can find more positive stories. I know, at home they are considered biased when reporting middle east but nowadays their reporting about America and India :facepalm:4q5vdk.jpg

4 hours ago, mishra said:

Seriously new low from BBC India. This is how and what they think is making the news in India. A apkistani news paper can find more positive stories. I know, at home they are considered biased when reporting middle east but nowadays their reporting about America and India :facepalm:4q5vdk.jpg

BBC is a gutter channel with heavy representation of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. They are anti India, anti Hindu and anti Sikh. Ignore this worthless piece of crap along with Al Jazeera.

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

BBC is a gutter channel with heavy representation of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. They are anti India, anti Hindu and anti Sikh. Ignore this worthless piece of crap along with Al Jazeera.

I think dailymail has better reporting than that crap. Seriously bbc needs to introspect