Defeating Australia in a test match played on a fast, bouncy track -- We are ready to win multiple test series outside Asia now

5 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

Yes it does.It directly correlated to how many Salman Khan movies you have watched.

The more times you have watched Dabangg the more easier it is to understand them :giggle:

And here I was watching too much of Christopher Nolan movies. :no:

Well, actually he is right. Your existence here seems only to troll Dhoni fans. If India wins, your posts are all about how Dhoni fans are sad blah blah & how they are happy with their knives ready if and when India looses. I mean seriously, how can you even call yourself a fan of the team when your only obsession is Dhoni. Get out of this rut man.

So if he is trolling the dhoni fans means he isn't a team India fan???? what an stupid logic is this??? Laalooji has been one of the best poster I have ever seen on icf, you being still a minnow here think thrice before quoting such non sense, and FYI dhoni deserves these criticism for his phoney attitude, if your butt hurts then stay away and just ignore...

11 hours ago, 0zero said:

Well, actually he is right. Your existence here seems only to troll Dhoni fans. If India wins, your posts are all about how Dhoni fans are sad blah blah & how they are happy with their knives ready if and when India looses. I mean seriously, how can you even call yourself a fan of the team when your only obsession is Dhoni. Get out of this rut man.

Just like some of the Dhoni fans nitpicks on Kohli, and absolute went savage on him after 1 loss. It goes both ways, and yeah, they were out with their clubs and knives after the loss. There are barely any fan who doesn't fanboy over one specific player in this forum. You wanna have a go at people who root for their player, there are aplenty, including Dhoni and Kohli fans.

On 3/28/2017 at 2:16 AM, Adi_91 said:

India still have some way to go before they can be considered as a serious side that can win overseas series. I think we should begin by working hard taking one overseas series as they come.

WI in the past and Aus twice in recent times and SA have won series' in India, Eng i remember the once with Cook/KP/Swann/Monty before that it was in 80's. India has won in WI and Eng. SA and Aus are the places where India has won tests but never series came close to a session on both but did not win.  We should not just parrot what the 'experts' from other nations say, but have to look at the records. This is like Indian medium pacers bowl slow and Eng/SA/Aus bowl fast now matter what the speed guns say.

Our batting has already proved years ago that they can score runs and battle it out like how Rahane and Kohli scored against some good bowling in overseas conditions. Onus is actually on our bowlers if they can do something similar to what they did at home. Our batting line up will need some good help from them if we are to win overseas.

Ohhh sachin fanboy... No need to to be shy you have already admited sachin is a selfish player who got boot from management. He was also a coward. So find another hero

Ohh finally so you admit Dhoni was a coward.Bro welcome to the club.

4 minutes ago, CG said:

Ohh finally so you admit Dhoni was a coward.Bro welcome to the club.

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

Ohh finally so you admited sachin was a selfish player and a coward.. Welcome to the club bro.

Neither Sachin was selfish and neither Dhoni was coward.

Playing few bad innings which cost the team doesn't mean a player is selfish and similarly a player quitting the game because he feels there are better players to take his job and role doesn't indigate a player is a coward.

Neither Sachin was selfish and neither Dhoni was coward.

Playing few bad innings which cost the team doesn't mean a player is selfish and similarly a player quitting the game because he feels there are better players to take his job and role doesn't indigate a player is a coward.

Context was Viper and many posters calling Kohli a coward for sitting out with injury so I asked viper the same question about Dhoni retirement in middle of series.To which he agreed reluctantly , Appreciate he has same standards for all.

This thread is for discussing  what the strengths and weaknesses of our test team are at present,  with a view to winning multiple test series outside Asia.  It is about discussing what improvements are required to achieve this.

I would request the posters to keep your discussions on topic instead of abusing each other.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

This thread is for discussing  what the strengths and weaknesses of our test team are at present,  with a view to winning multiple test series outside Asia.  It is about discussing what improvements are required to achieve this.

I would request the posters to keep your discussions on topic instead of abusing each other.

The anti and pro Dhoni chachundars just can't help ejaculating all over themselves and ruining all the discussions.   Delete the kachra posts, that's the only way.

11 hours ago, speedheat said:

So if he is trolling the dhoni fans means he isn't a team India fan???? what an stupid logic is this??? Laalooji has been one of the best poster I have ever seen on icf, you being still a minnow here think thrice before quoting such non sense, and FYI dhoni deserves these criticism for his phoney attitude, if your butt hurts then stay away and just ignore...

Damn. I almost got scared there. Laalooji and his gang might beat the **** out of me(a minnow) on this forum. I am definitely going to think thrice now before replying to you guys. 

10 hours ago, SLICKR392 said:

Just like some of the Dhoni fans nitpicks on Kohli, and absolute went savage on him after 1 loss. It goes both ways, and yeah, they were out with their clubs and knives after the loss. There are barely any fan who doesn't fanboy over one specific player in this forum. You wanna have a go at people who root for their player, there are aplenty, including Dhoni and Kohli fans.

I actually agree with most of what you are saying. So basically this forum is actually all about keeping the flag high for our idols and favorite players. Everyone have to pick sides with all riling up done and than justify that by saying we are doing it to bring balance. I mean it seems to be entertainment for the most and they seem to be doing it deliberately. Lets just hope they move on.