Heart warming to see rohit fight it out after a career threatening injury

maniac

53 minutes ago, maniac said:

Today is the turnaround.....I can just feel it... but Dew in chinnasamy can result in pollen allergies and not very helpful when you come back from major surgeries.

lets wait and watch

****! The Bangalore pollution and dew. got to him. That was pretty gutsy from Rohit coming out to bat under such conditions. :hatsoff:

4 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I'm actually beginning to feel bad for Rohit... nobody deserves maniac's kiss of death. Now I can understand why players such as Rohit, Ishant and others which maniac backed couldn't fulfil their potential :giggle: 

Yeah like getting 200s and getting on lords honor board

9 minutes ago, maniac said:

Yeah like getting 200s and getting on lords honor board

Rohit's a master of cheap runs. Never fires when the going gets tough or in tourneys against tougher teams. Someone like Dhawan has actually delivered done far more than Rohit by winning us 2013 CT and being our best batsman in 2015 WC.

Sadly for all his talent Rohit's best performances came in 2007 T20 Cup where he showed up against SA and scored crucial runs in the final against Pak. Other than that I haven't seen Rohit contribute any tournament win for India.

Edited by Ultimate_Game

Rohit's a master of cheap runs. Never fires when the going gets tough or in tourneys against tougher teams. Someone like Dhawan has actually delivered done far more than Rohit by winning us 2013 CT and being our best batsman in 2015 WC.

Sadly for all his talent Rohit's best performances came in 2007 T20 Cup where he showed up against SA and scored crucial runs in the final against Pak. Other than that I haven't seen Rohit contribute any tournament win for India.

You hardly watch Indian cricket it seems.Rohits form was one of the reason we won champions trophy.Also before that He won the final against wi in wi on a green track.At wc final 2015 against Johnson and co he was the only guy who stood up and could play them.He saved us against bangaldesh in wc 15.

1 minute ago, CG said:

You hardly watch Indian cricket it seems.Rohits form was one of the reason we won champions trophy.Also before that He won the final against wi in wi on a green track.At wc final 2015 against Johnson and co he was the only guy who stood up and could play them.He saved us against bangaldesh in wc 15.

Dhawan was the one who won us the CT. Rohit simply batted in his slipstream and hung on to his coat-tails. If you didn't see that during CT I doubt you watched the games yourself. I didn't see him do much against Johnson & company either. the semi-final was done after Dhawan's dismissal as he was the only batsman who took the attack to the Aussie bowlers. All Rohit has is the knock against that perennial super-power B'desh. Nothing else. As I said earlier Dhawan has outperformed Rohit when it counted.

Dhawan was the one who won us the CT. Rohit simply batted in his slipstream and hung on to his coat-tails. If you didn't see that during CT I doubt you watched the games yourself. I didn't see him do much against Johnson & company either. the semi-final was done after Dhawan's dismissal as he was the only batsman who took the attack to the Aussie bowlers. All Rohit has is the knock against that perennial super-power B'desh. Nothing else. As I said earlier Dhawan has outperformed Rohit when it counted.

Dhawan could only attack Watson,faulkner ,He and others were hapless against Johnson and starc.Rohit was set for big innings except he got a good one for Mitch.Bangladesh are seocnd best of side in Asia now.

16 minutes ago, CG said:

Dhawan could only attack Watson,faulkner ,He and others were hapless against Johnson and starc.Rohit was set for big innings except he got a good one for Mitch.Bangladesh are seocnd best of side in Asia now.

"Rohit was set for big innings" doesn't mean much when Dhawan actually has performed and won us matches in major tourneys. And if your best performance is against B'desh that really says it all.