Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Asim

26 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

For once BCCI/fans should stop thinking about $$$ and just play cricket..for the fans.

Boss, banter aside, I would love to see India-Pak cricket.  Absolutely love it.   But fans' entertainment cannot be the priority over justice for the innocent victims of terror.   Pakistan coddling the proven perpetrators of 26/11 is just pathetic and indefensible.   You guys need to bring your military mafia under control.  As long as they call the shots, they are going to keep the hostility going between our 2 countries - its what justifies them bleeding you lot dry.  

India-Pakistan should be like USA-Canada - both are independent countries that do their own thing, but have a fudge-ton things in common.   Peaceful borders, easy travel back and forth - the whole nine yards.   But PakMil will have to downsize to 60% of its size and budget if that happens, because why else do you need such an expensive military if there is no India to fight - they are not going to want that.  

Indian test team absolutely dominated the West Indies last year in West Indies.   And that was a significantly stronger team than the current West Indies unit.   That team only had 1 walking wicket in the top order - that opener kid with an almost Sri Lankan name - this current  Windies top order has a minimum of 3.    Gabriel was fitter back then as well, he's playing with a bunch of niggles at the moment.

On 04/04/2017 at 2:49 PM, Pollack said:

Focus on Tests Lala brother. West Indies have a great chance defeating this Pakistani test team.  I predict 2-1 to West Indies or 1-1 atleast. Pakistan not going to win the series for sure. :phehe:

Time for some told ya moments. :yess:

:phehe:

1 minute ago, kira said:

We all knew about this, in fact the moment windies lead crossed 150 runs I knew that windies will win this match, I just didn't want to jinx them by saying it here :aha:

Bro check the date of post. :bandit: