Congrats RCB : Proud Achievement

BeautifulGame

On 4/23/2017 at 11:37 PM, Ultimate_Game said:

They can start by dumping has beens like Gayle and Watson, and they better get some bowlers for a change.

they have very good bowlers this season but their batting has let them down. Mills, Badri, Chahal, Negi, Milne all have done well.

2 hours ago, Sidhoni said:

Small sightscreen :giggle:

2 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

Just saw the highlights. What was Virat B*tching about after getting out?

Movement behind the sightscreen and people moving about when he faced that delivery and got out :laugh: 

Kohli was p*ssed off the whole match for some odd reason. Right from the get go when Narine hammered 18 runs Kohli was antsy. Narine's over got to him and he never recovered. The theme continued while batting and also when he was sitting in the dugout. I hope it's just a one off as you can't have a particular incident or a period where your opponent is dominating get to you. You gotta keep your cool and composure as the team will take its cue from you. We don't want Team India to act the way Pakistan did under Afridi's captaincy :giggle: 

Edited by Ultimate_Game

11 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Possible but he should've backed off and not played the delivery.

Many times batsman don't back off inspite of disturbance. But then they shouldn't complain either.So maybe he shouldn't be complaining but this may not be an 'excuse'.Just whining.

39 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Many times batsman don't back off inspite of disturbance. But then they shouldn't complain either.So maybe he shouldn't be complaining but this may not be an 'excuse'.Just whining.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, Kohli seemed a bit rattled from the beginning - right after Narine took 18 runs off the first over. Kohli looked listless and on the edge throughout and hope he shows more control and composure while leading India in shorter formats.