Should BCCI send the Indian team to CT or No?

Should BCCI send the team to champions trophy?   

93 members have voted

1. 1. Should BCCI send the team to Champions trophy?

• Yes, Opting out isn't the solution. BCCI deserves its share but we shouldn't opt out.
    • No, do not send the team.

15 hours ago, Prince_ said:

If we wanna play it dirty and don't send our cricket team to play CT in order to teach ICC a lesson, the repercussions we'll have to face might get catastrophic. 

If all the other boards don't allow their national players to play in ipl the reputation of this tournament will take a big hit. I Don't think barring few mercenaries from West indies who has no obligation towards their own country will give priority to ipl ahead of their national team... 

If that truly happens then IPL can say a goodbye to its popularity since it will become just another boring useless and uninteresting domestic t20 tournament. 

They cannot do that or else they'd lose their players to IPL permanently. Packer series in the 70s already showed us, most players are professionals. Meaning, they play cricket for money. Thats what a professional is : one who trades his/her skill for financial compensation.

IPL pays someone like Ben Stokes 2.1 million dollars for six weeks service. ECB pays him 0.9 million dollars for a whole year of service.

So ask yourself would you work the whole year for 0.9 million or work six weeks for 2.1 million ?

If other boards do 'us or IPL', then its IPL for the top 10% of their players. 

10 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

I knnow u don't have the intelligence to make a sound response. Let's see if I can find a way to put u to my ignore list. Don't wanna waste my time with idiots:hello:

Then you should stop hanging out with yourself TROLL. 

11 hours ago, Cricketics said:

There is a limit to anything.

You are Bangladeshi resident we all know that, why are you trying to act as an Indian?

Get real. And it is fine to accept that you are a Bangladeshi, we treat all of them equal, though we do not respect this behavour where you talk crap about India pretending to be Indian. Talk crap about India as much as you want being what you actually are and not a pretender.

Be original. 

Mods, attach a signature in bold text - disclaimer that he's a toyger who pantgasms by pretending to be Indian.