3 Soldiers Killed In Attack On Army Camp In Jammu And Kashmir's Kupwara

Texan

13 hours ago, Texy said:

And our govt thinks..that's the way to keep them happy...arre they don't give a **** abt that..ummah comes first no matter how much u feed them. 

There is a cloud of dhimmitude over Delhi. No matter who walks into government, they come out dhimmi on the other side. I am done with this set of cowards. 

RIP Jawaans.

Been saying this for a while that J&K needs President's rule, at least 7 years imo.

First, Article 370 must go. After that, President's rule should be imposed.

Then spend 2 years to eliminate the remaining termites and 5 years to set up the necessary infrastructure.

After that, Trifurcation of J&K. Kashmir becomes a union territory, Jammu and Leh/Ladakh their own states. 

The only reason I can give as to why the Modi govt. and BJP are playing the waiting game is because maybe they want 2/3 majority in both houses to make sure that babus, paindus like Abdullahs, Muftis and assorted jholachaapis won't be able to throw a spanner in their efforts.

2 hours ago, surajmal said:

There is a cloud of dhimmitude over Delhi. No matter who walks into government, they come out dhimmi on the other side. I am done with this set of cowards. 

The logical conclusion, if the above is true, is that the Indian public are not aware of major classified information, that would make any and all politicians fall in line to a singular agenda in the centre. 

"

Zakir Musa had delivered a much talked about audio address on May 10 in which he declared war on Hurriyat separatists and advocated the beheading of Hurriyat leaders at Lal Chowk. It was in the same address that he announced his allegiance to a pan-Islamic Caliphate and broke away from the ranks of the Hizbul Mujahideen.

This development has rattled Hizbul chief Syed Salahuddin and his bosses in the Pakistan Army who run the United Jehad Council (UJC). Inputs received by intelligence agencies suggest the UJC now wants Musa dead at the earliest possible and wants no effort to be spared to achieve this goal."

On 5/28/2017 at 10:32 PM, Vilander said:

is this a pak person, has got anti india rant in every post. now with three soldiers dead this guys has this to post. what a troll.

No, he is just your typical CPM type. I know when i smell one- after all, i am a Bong. 

On 29/05/2017 at 6:32 AM, Vilander said:

is this a pak person, has got anti india rant in every post. now with three soldiers dead this guys has this to post. what a troll.

He is one of the senior most members of this forum.

Two jawans were killed and four others injured when terrorists attacked an Army convoy on the Srinagar-Jammu national highway in south Kashmir's Kulgam district on Saturday.

empty.gif
empty.gif

The terrorists attacked the convoy near Lower Munda toll post in Qazigund area of the district, 100 km from Srinagar, injuring six army personnel, an army official said.

03qazigund3.jpg

He said the injured were evacuated to Army’s 92 base hospital in Srinagar where two jawans succumbed to their injuries.

The other four are being treated, the official said.

On 4/29/2017 at 8:11 AM, Cricketics said:

Sometimes one should just think about their family for once. Every day soldiers die and what happens to their families is just terribly hard to imagine.

They have to face the toughest time by bearing the loss of their family members.

Tough on their familieis 

RIP to the Heroes

Glad someone posted this. Imagine Sambit Patra from BJP telling lies to their families. Fake chest thumping. What a douchebag

17 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

This time no kadi ninda also. It's more like curry ninda. Ham karenge nahi ninda. We like Ashok dinda

Because we are giving it back to them. Every Indian soldier killed by terrorists or Pakistani army is matched by killing a Pakistani armyman. Earlier we didnt kill Pakistani soldiers.

On 03/06/2017 at 10:56 AM, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Glad someone posted this. Imagine Sambit Patra from BJP telling lies to their families. Fake chest thumping. What a douchebag

Unlike previous government, Because BJP is weaponizing the Border. There is enough ammunition now with army at Border that they can do target practice at will against Pakistani bunkers. I am waiting for few Apaches to be part of border defense Army

Police officer, Mohammad Ayub Pandith lynched by mosque goers in Kashmir. Finally, Mufti government responds.

Agar ye suluk karenge inka,agar inka(police) sabar jawab dega to phir shayad purana waqt na aaye road pe gypsy dekhke logon ko bhagna pde:CM pic.twitter.com/3hUEVCWSiZ

Also in another news Army has created a hit list of 258 terrorist, 45+ already neutralized. Terrorists are scared to death. Did anyone hear that terrorist crying over phone pleading relatives for help as Army is right on his tail.