GREAT NEWS- Nottinghamshire SIGNS UP PUJARA

10 hours ago, tweaker said:

Cheteshwar Pujara executed a brilliant run out to dismiss Glamorgan’s William Bragg for just 5 runs. Pujara had only one stump to aim at and was bang on target to see the back of Bragg. 

Not the only good news you want to hear.

4 hours ago, sarchasm said:

What are those names? And wtf is an ECB?

Well that's the million dollar question. Just what is the ECB? Officially they're the organisation that protect and support cricket in England, for today's players and fans and for future generations to enjoy. But I have yet to see much evidence of that happening. Fair enough the players seem to love them, especially those in their circle, the ones with ECB contracts. Not many people below that level have much time for them.

While I'm here I just want to say that it's great to see Pujara back and scoring runs in county cricket, but I wish he was playing for Yorkshire. Just glad he's in Division 2 so we don't have to play against him!

12 minutes ago, YCCC said:

Well that's the million dollar question. Just what is the ECB? Officially they're the organisation that protect and support cricket in England, for today's players and fans and for future generations to enjoy. But I have yet to see much evidence of that happening. Fair enough the players seem to love them, especially those in their circle, the ones with ECB contracts. Not many people below that level have much time for them.

While I'm here I just want to say that it's great to see Pujara back and scoring runs in county cricket, but I wish he was playing for Yorkshire. Just glad he's in Division 2 so we don't have to play against him!

Who is Yorkshire playing this year as their overseas player?