Bengal Politics | Mamta | Islamisation | RSS | General discussion thread

Gollum

On 7/7/2017 at 6:34 PM, mishra said:

You know what. You are class one chewtiya,oxymoron whatever u want to read it as. Go and report this post to mods. But i have come to this conclusion after having discussions with you on various topics.

1.  For example here, You say protect chicken neck at the same time u want money to be diverted from defense to judiciary. As if judiciary will protect chicken neck. Now u will say u were only saying not to spend on aircraft carriers. But u forget that only way India is safe is if it has allies like japan us israel russia in the event it is attacked. Why the hell they will becime ur allies if u cant reach them in time of need. Say japan is attacked by chin. If u havent got a powerfull navy how the hell will u help japan. If u cant *in help japan why the * they will help u if china sends nuclear subs and aircraft carriers to hanbanotta while a attack us in un chicken neck.

LOL.

Chicken's neck can be protected by land grants to various central services to ensure it is under New Delhi's direct control. Doesn't require a lot of money to do that- or atleast, the money can be spent over several decades to develop the infra there. 

And whichever way you want to spin it, India needs a functional judiciary far more than it needs 3 aircraft carriers. 

You keep harping on protecting India as a counter to 'too many expensive aircraft carriers' argument, while moronically ignoring the simple fact that A/Cs are offensive weapons, not defensive. If defence is the priority, we can do with far cheaper submarines. And helping Japan by aircraft carrier is also a moronic idea. Because China is not stupid enough to leave malacca straits unguarded (from their side) in the event there is war between India-Japan alliance and China. Far easier to send aircrafts and airlift troops.

2. Some time back u friggin argued that wbook on Mughals by Alex Rutherford is fiction when in reality its history.  Hence most claims atrocities mentioned in the book is fiction. Here is a news fir you. Go to a big library nearby you and check the book. It will be in history section. Now dont claim u won arguement, u bored me to death while argueing that. And u do same in every point.

Your declaration that it is history is irrelevant to the fact that it is a fiction novel, not a history book. the author himself states its a fictional book with embellishment. So you have no case.

3. You complain about chaddhidharis so vehemently, but u say "when oush come to shove" u/people will rather accept islam. 

LOL. Classic smear campaign. We do not accept any moronic idea of government mixing with unsubstantiated nonsense about God written by semi-literate idiots with less knowledge than my high school daughter. Whether its hindu, christian or muslim, is irrelevant. All the authors had inferior knowledge and were half literate men. 

No wonder u loose respect from most posters, cos initially i thought u were some poster (prior to upgrade)whom i had a lot of respect. Obviously u lost that respect over time.

Fact: U claim too big, but u know too little. So Introspect. 

And finally, u dont friggin know what a nationalist means, How the eff u will come to know meaning of term nationalist + something. You talk too much, amd bore people to death. Thats about it.

Nationalists are not those idiots who harm the nation in name of BS from iron age mythologies. that means mullahs, padres and  chaddis. 

On 7/9/2017 at 5:49 AM, Gollum said:

4 people have been shot dead today by Bengal police in the Gorkha agitation. Wonder what stops the spineless Bengali policemen from doing the same in Kaliachak/Dhulagarh/Murshidabad/Naihati/Baduria/Basirhat kinda riots? I hope the Gorkhas get their own state, rest of Bengal is a mad woman's asylum with no future. 

Gurkhas get their own state---> 40-50 years later Gorkhaland wants independence ---> NE India cut off from mainland.

Perfect example of 'chop your nose off to spite your face' mentality.

Also, Gorkhaland cannot contain Siliguri (which is bengali majority by a huge margin) and if it doesn't contain siliguri, its hardly a viable state. 

2 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Question to moderators @Laaloo @asterix @rkt.india 

Is it now okay on this forum to casually call an entire community 'ganwar' without any repercussion. Can I now casually mention how muslims are terrorists following the example of their paigambar without any consequence? Or does the peaceful community enjoy an exception? Clarification would be welcome.

I am a Haryanvi myself. Did not target the community. BJP Haryana is what I intend to target. They are ganwaar when it comes to lead the state. If anyone hurt, I apologize.

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Gurkhas get their own state---> 40-50 years later Gorkhaland wants independence ---> NE India cut off from mainland.

Perfect example of 'chop your nose off to spite your face' mentality.

Also, Gorkhaland cannot contain Siliguri (which is bengali majority by a huge margin) and if it doesn't contain siliguri, its hardly a viable state. 

Why would they want independence after 40-50 years? 

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

LOL.

Chicken's neck can be protected by land grants to various central services to ensure it is under New Delhi's direct control. Doesn't require a lot of money to do that- or atleast, the money can be spent over several decades to develop the infra there. 

And whichever way you want to spin it, India needs a functional judiciary far more than it needs 3 aircraft carriers

You keep harping on protecting India as a counter to 'too many expensive aircraft carriers' argument, while moronically ignoring the simple fact that A/Cs are offensive weapons, not defensive. If defence is the priority, we can do with far cheaper submarines. And helping Japan by aircraft carrier is also a moronic idea. Because China is not stupid enough to leave malacca straits unguarded (from their side) in the event there is war between India-Japan alliance and China. Far easier to send aircrafts and airlift troops.

You LOL on yourself only. Lets send judges on border and make Japan/Vietnam believe that they will swim through the sea and help them in event South China se flares up or Afghanis are attacked by Iran. You cant understand importance of offensive weapon and allies, and you start discussing world affairs, and then solve it with judiciary. Thats where your massive brain with ego size of Himalayas cant get it. You keep debating  with nonsense logic with back is exposed to general public to help themselves

Your declaration that it is history is irrelevant to the fact that it is a fiction novel, not a history book. the author himself states its a fictional book with embellishment. So you have no case.

Read my post again. I told you to go to a nearest library and verify it. Just because you keep repeating same stuff on basis of semantics doesnt makes you right.

LOL. Classic smear campaign. We do not accept any moronic idea of government mixing with unsubstantiated nonsense about God written by semi-literate idiots with less knowledge than my high school daughter. Whether its hindu, christian or muslim, is irrelevant. All the authors had inferior knowledge and were half literate men.

Go and tell the displaced Hindus of Kashmir, Bengal and tell them that your judicial system needs empowerment and then they will get their homes back. Sorry, some of their family is dead or raped or converted.

Nationalists are not those idiots who harm the nation in name of BS from iron age mythologies. that means mullahs, padres and  chaddis.

Again, you are repeating same baseless judgemental nonsense. Thats why, I say we need people with Chaddhis in power who are ready to sacrifice their own life for their children/future generation instead of fools and selfish gits like who are selling their own offspring for few claps, ego and money. I hope they do exactly "push comes to shove" to people like you so that you dont pass on this mess you created with ur inflated brain to your next generation

Edited by mishra

45 minutes ago, mishra said:

You LOL on yourself only. Lets send judges on border and make Japan/Vietnam believe that they will swim through the sea and help them in event South China se flares up or Afghanis are attacked by Iran. You cant understand importance of offensive weapon and allies, and you start discussing world affairs, and then solve it with judiciary. Thats where your massive brain with ego size of Himalayas cant get it. You keep debating  with nonsense logic with back is exposed to general public to help themselves

For the millionth time, you idiot, saying A is more important than B does not mean A is not important either. You are a grade-A idiot if you think Japan actually needs India to save its a$$ when USA its treaty-bound to defend Japan and furthermore, India is better off protecting Japan by airlift to reinforce Japan and engage China in Tibet, rather trying to barge aircraft carriers into S. China Sea.

Read my post again. I told you to go to a nearest library and verify it. Just because you keep repeating same stuff on basis of semantics doesnt makes you right.

When the author says his stuff is fiction and embellishment, i do not need to further verify that his depiction is not history but embellishment.

Go and tell the displaced Hindus of Kashmir, Bengal and tell them that your judicial system needs empowerment and then they will get their homes back. Sorry, some of their family is dead or raped or converted.

Again, grade-A moron who talks like he doesn't know how law and order runs in proper, civilized nations. these kinds of events almost never happen in most western countries- and when it happens, almost always perps get just desserts- PRECISELY because of superior law and order. Our police has better equipment than most terrorists in the world. Indian regular police still have revolvers and rifles. Ie, backwards, pot-bellied underpaid forces. Western judges clear cases inside of six months for homicide and mass disturbances. 

Had our judicial powers been empowered, these events would not have happened/99% of perps would be locked away for life to serve as strong detternce. 

Again, you are repeating same baseless judgemental nonsense. Thats why, I say we need people with Chaddhis in power who are ready to sacrifice their own life for their children/future generation instead of fools and selfish gits like who are selling their own offspring for few claps, ego and money. I hope they do exactly "push comes to shove" to people like you so that you dont pass on this mess you created with ur inflated brain to your next generation

We don't need Chaddis. We need better police, more judges, more courthouses. What judgemental nonsense. I know more than Valmiki. Or Mohammed. Or John. Or your nameless sun-worshipping idiots from thousands of years ago who thought air is controlled by a God and wrote mindless vedas for them. So does most high school students. So do you. these stone age retards have noting to teach us that isn't already obvious or redundant. 

I don't live in India, because unlike you, i value law, order and freedom over your idiotic chaddi or any other stone age mentality message written by half-literate near-savages. 

We live in the modern world where a child knows more than Aryabhatta or a grade 9 kid has more 'wisdom' to offer than some Sadhu or fakir from back when our people did not even know America existed. Its people like you, who are the problem trying to preserve a dying and inferior system and acting as a ball and chain to mankind's development. 

Edited by Muloghonto

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Why would they want independence after 40-50 years? 

Because Gorhkhas are ethnic Nepalis and in the subcontinent, ethnicity has long been a clarion-call for independence. the same reasons given for wanting a state can be used to justify a nation. today its 'bengalis are oppressing us, we are different and deserve recognition. tomorrow, its India is oppressing us,we need recognition.

37 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

We don't need Chaddis. We need better police, more judges, more courthouses. What judgemental nonsense. I know more than Valmiki. Or Mohammed. Or John. Or your nameless sun-worshipping idiots from thousands of years ago who thought air is controlled by a God and wrote mindless vedas for them. So does most high school students. So do you. these stone age retards have noting to teach us that isn't already obvious or redundant. 

I don't live in India, because unlike you, i value law, order and freedom over your idiotic chaddi or any other stone age mentality message written by half-literate near-savages. 

We live in the modern world where a child knows more than Aryabhatta or a grade 9 kid has more 'wisdom' to offer than some Sadhu or fakir from back when our people did not even know America existed. Its people like you, who are the problem trying to preserve a dying and inferior system and acting as a ball and chain to mankind's development. 

:clap::phehe: This is exactly i was saying, you are so full off yourself that you cant appreciate culture social values, you cant understant that science is not only thing thats needed in life. Phylosophy, sociology, psychology, religion and many other subjects are also taught and matter.

Nani ko Nanihal ka haal mat bataavo.Reason you migrated to USA is nowhere anything you are portraying. Its more down to you having a better life. Thats why i say, India is better off with Chaddhis anyday compared to selfish Libtards like you.

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

For the millionth time, you idiot, saying A is more important than B does not mean A is not important either. You are a grade-A idiot if you think Japan actually needs India to save its a$$ when USA its treaty-bound to defend Japan and furthermore, India is better off protecting Japan by airlift to reinforce Japan and engage China in Tibet, rather trying to barge aircraft carriers into S. China Sea.

When the author says his stuff is fiction and embellishment, i do not need to further verify that his depiction is not history but embellishment.

Again, grade-A moron who talks like he doesn't know how law and order runs in proper, civilized nations. these kinds of events almost never happen in most western countries- and when it happens, almost always perps get just desserts- PRECISELY because of superior law and order. Our police has better equipment than most terrorists in the world. Indian regular police still have revolvers and rifles. Ie, backwards, pot-bellied underpaid forces. Western judges clear cases inside of six months for homicide and mass disturbances. 

Had our judicial powers been empowered, these events would not have happened/99% of perps would be locked away for life to serve as strong detternce. 

You can be liberal but liberalism will always be taken advantage of by muslims just look at Europe, countries where most of the people have very little to no attachment to Christianity like the UK, Sweden, France and Germany are facing big problems with Muslims whereas the likes of Italy and Poland don't put up with their nonsense. 

I'm not religious myself but will always have some attachment to Sikhism. Strength in numbers is important.

27 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

You can be liberal but liberalism will always be taken advantage of by muslims just look at Europe, countries where most of the people have very little to no attachment to Christianity like the UK, Sweden, France and Germany are facing big problems with Muslims whereas the likes of Italy and Poland don't put up with their nonsense. 

I'm not religious myself but will always have some attachment to Sikhism. Strength in numbers is important.

Peaceful majority is irrelevant. It's a historical fact. Today,  Muslims have perhaps reached a critical mass in many European countries and countries like ourselves. So it's challenging times ahead, as they assert themselves more...

1 hour ago, someone said:

Peaceful majority is irrelevant. It's a historical fact. Today,  Muslims have perhaps reached a critical mass in many European countries and countries like ourselves. So it's challenging times ahead, as they assert themselves more...

I don't mean peaceful majority, I mean that the majority stick together and have something to stick together over.

Question to moderators @Laaloo @asterix @rkt.india 

Is it now okay on this forum to casually call an entire community 'ganwar' without any repercussion. Can I now casually mention how muslims are terrorists following the example of their paigambar without any consequence? Or does the peaceful community enjoy an exception? Clarification would be welcome.

You can use the post report facility (if not done already) to complain about any post. Leave it for Mods to sort it out according to the merit of the post.

11 hours ago, mishra said:

:clap::phehe: This is exactly i was saying, you are so full off yourself that you cant appreciate culture social values, you cant understant that science is not only thing thats needed in life. Phylosophy, sociology, psychology, religion and many other subjects are also taught and matter.

Nani ko Nanihal ka haal mat bataavo.Reason you migrated to USA is nowhere anything you are portraying. Its more down to you having a better life. Thats why i say, India is better off with Chaddhis anyday compared to selfish Libtards like you.

No, it is YOU who is failing to understand. In *EVERY* subject, we are superior to the half-literate stone age buffoons who wrote the Vedas, Koran, Bible etc. Science, math, philosophy, sociology, psychology- EVERY single thing, a 2-bit high school student has more info at their fingertips than those gurus who knew jack $hit about any of the above topics. 

thats not arrogance, thats reality. those semi-literate ancients can teach us just as much as a monkey can teach a human baby.

And btw, i live in Canada, even though i am a dual US-Canadian citizen. I didn't leave India because of poverty- my family is rich and i can easily live a life of high-tech professional luxury in India. I left India to get a proper education. And i stayed away from India because out here, we live in a civilized society, where rule of law is prevalent. Not goonda-raj like India, where morons like yourself want vigilantism and communal 'protection' instead of investing in police and judiciary to overwhelm any and all criminals. I did not want my children to grow up in a lawless, shifarishi society but a society where breaking the law almost always results in penalty for the perp. that is what makes a 'better life' in my books. Not money : techies in India have a higher quality of life than in USA/Canada- out here, we can't afford to have maids, chauffeurs, cooks etc. 

But that sacrifice is worth living in a civilized society over a lawless society filled with illiterate morons who involve stone age idiots with less knowledge about almost EVERYTHING than a grade 12 kid, in politics.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

No, it is YOU who is failing to understand. In *EVERY* subject, we are superior to the half-literate stone age buffoons who wrote the Vedas, Koran, Bible etc. Science, math, philosophy, sociology, psychology- EVERY single thing, a 2-bit high school student has more info at their fingertips than those gurus who knew jack $hit about any of the above topics. 

thats not arrogance, thats reality. those semi-literate ancients can teach us just as much as a monkey can teach a human baby.

And btw, i live in Canada, even though i am a dual US-Canadian citizen. I didn't leave India because of poverty- my family is rich and i can easily live a life of high-tech professional luxury in India. I left India to get a proper education. And i stayed away from India because out here, we live in a civilized society, where rule of law is prevalent. Not goonda-raj like India, where morons like yourself want vigilantism and communal 'protection' instead of investing in police and judiciary to overwhelm any and all criminals. I did not want my children to grow up in a lawless, shifarishi society but a society where breaking the law almost always results in penalty for the perp. that is what makes a 'better life' in my books. Not money : techies in India have a higher quality of life than in USA/Canada- out here, we can't afford to have maids, chauffeurs, cooks etc. 

But that sacrifice is worth living in a civilized society over a lawless society filled with illiterate morons who involve stone age idiots with less knowledge about almost EVERYTHING than a grade 12 kid, in politics.

I hope it isn't as bad in India as you have written. I plan to go back for personal reasons. Canada will always be A very good option to stay. Canada is altogether different with an open leader. US has developed an anti India feeling. Don't think US will offer much to Indians in the future

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

On 7/10/2017 at 8:47 PM, Muloghonto said:

this is very accurate and is already popular amoung exerts close to the decision influencers.